69 B-body with 440.
i recently re-bushinged (is that a word?) the front end of my Road Runner. everything was pretty much shot. i also replace the original torsion bars with the next heavier (GTX) ones. all the bushings were replaced with poly except the lower control arms and there i used rubber(to avoid the dreaded squeek)and at the suggestion of the machine shop that replaced them. all the 'hard' parts have less than 3000 miles on them and all seemed good.

now heres the issue. when i got everything back together i didn't have to mess with ride height too much as i re-installed the adjusters to the same location they were in when i pulled it apart.
the back end of the car sits high (re-sprung spring) to clear my tires, 29x15x15 fatties, and i wanted to level out the front some so i wasn't going down the road like this - \. i raised up the front via the torsion bars but now i have a clunk i didn't have when it was lower. i have searched and searched and retightened everything but i can't isolate it. everything is nice and tight. the noise has nothing to do with cornering or hitting bumps. it's like a popping/flexing noise like the shocks are loose in the front.

ANY suggestions would be helpful as i'm at a loss. just please no negatives about the ride height as i like the way it looks.

thanks guys!