Hi everyone. Sat & Sun of Oct 7&8, 2017, the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (www.mcscc.org) will host the season's final HSAX Championship points events (2-separate days of track events). Each day will also include HPDE lapping sessions in the morning. Entries are for either day or both.

Location: BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY, just west of Rockford, Illinois (~90 miles NW of Chicago).

This event will also feature CASH AWARDS for FTD and.. CONSISTENCY timed runs... SO, you don't have to be the fastest in your class, but, your CONSISTENCY in timed solo lap runs will determine potential CASH awards... we have $3000 overall (maybe more) to distribute to the different winners.

I'm the co-chairman of this event. I hope some of you may come out and participate. Its the first time our club is holding a CASH AWARDS event.... especially for CONSISTENCY TIMED RUNS.

Registration and details/flyer: www.motorsportsReg.com search for MCSCC or NSSCC (or see details www.nsscc.org).

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!