Hi folks,

I would like to introduce myself as a newbie to this board. I am from overseas (Germany) and owner of a 1970 Challnger. I am into that Mopar-hobby for already about 10 years and try to learn every day.

Is there anybody with another 1970 Challenger that has a vehicle-order-number (VON) in the range from "0829xx" to "0830xx"? Sorry, must be a 70 Challenger, no other A/B/C/E-bodies work in this case.

Do you than already know who the original dealership was that sold your Challenger new in 1970 or have a broadcastsheet (a.k.a. buildsheet)?

If so, I would really appreciate if you contacted me. To do so, either use this board or send an email to "derheuschmidder" followed by "@" and then final-ending is "gmx.de".

Why am I asking? Cause I have got no broadcastsheet to my 1970 Challenger or other appropriate documents, that would allow me to find out what was the original dealership that sold my car new in 1970.

Maybe this info helps others:

- VON 086302 belongs to a dealership in Cleveland, OH (yes, belongs to a Cuda, see attached pic, so of no help to my case).

You find your cars vehicle-order-number (VON) on your 1970 fendertag in the second line from bottom, it is the last 6 digits on the far right, see attached example-pic I borrowed from the www.

Thank you VERY much for your support!

Toby

image.png
example of von, 2nd line from bottom, last six digits on the far right.

Last edited by TobiasM; 07/25/17 02:54 PM.

Thanks and best regards,

Toby