Went from 235/60r15s to 245/60r15s on the front and 245/60r15s to 255/60r15s on the back. Haven't adjusted the torsion bars yet, but I think the front end could be lowered down a little bit now.

The car has hunted a little bit forever, it has a FF stage 2 steering box, FF seemless HD tie rods, FF 1.06 torsion bars, moog problem solver bushings, new ball joints, pitman/idler arms, new LCA bushings, re-inforces LCAs, factory sway bar and poly bushings/endlinks.

The car feels like it has an inch of slop in the steering and will violently hunt back and forth
when it finds a new set of ruts. Is this bump steer? I have had no luck with local alignment/suspension shops. I thought maybe the return on the steering box needed some adjustment but now I am wondering if I just have some severe bump steer due to K frame issues.

I suppose I should adjust the ride height and have the alignment checked again. What should I be aiming for with the problem solver bushings and 15 inch radial tires(won't be going to larger tires for quite some time)