This is my Swinger, R4 red, 4spd, all numbers matching... I originally found the car in 1995 sitting behind an apartment complex but could never get in contact with the owner. Fast forward to January 2016... 21 years later, I was contacted by a guy wanting to sell a 69 340 Swinger. He sent me pictures and it was the same car... he had bought the car in 2005 and proceeded to take it apart thinking he was going to restore it! Luckily he didn't loose to many parts.
I had the original standard bore engine totally rebuilt, replaced the clutch, u-joints, all of the brakes and brake lines, rebuilt the calipers, fuel tank and lines, seat covers, and the list keeps going. The car is still wearing it's original paint and stripe. After I replace the headliner, windshield, and find some of the missing brake booster parts to be able to put that back on the car the rest will be left as is. I have the original hubcaps plus a set of the mag type. Only modification from stock is a TTI exhaust system. Hadn't been registered since 1972.

DSC01227.JPGDSC01231.JPG