CaptainDodge -- T/Anks for requesting the Mopar Action August 2006 article to be posted... but... it would have to be photo-copied... I don't believe that's legal to reproduce. Unfortunately, Mopar Action magazine had never placed it onto the web (digital) or pdf, etc. I've had lots of Mopar people tell me THAT one magazine article is amongst their all-time favorite of any magazines... so to read the article about our cars, racing success, set-ups, etc.

Its a great article about both my T/A and John Sandberg's AAR -- we met in summer of 1975 at a HSAX (Blackhawk Farms Raceway, outside of Rockford, IL), and we became best friends ever since then! Our cars are always the most popular at any race event -- SCCA Solo/AX, HSAX, road course lapping events (as most other Mopars are, too!). We occasionally still get out to some events together.. still most popular amongst the other racers! Our "show" is "on the track"!

PS: Since Harris Publications is out-of-business (since ~early 2016), maybe it wouldn't matter any more about photo copying the article and posting???

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 01/11/17 06:35 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!