Looking for my missing broadcast sheet XP29F8B271768 and any other possible information out there for my 1968 Dodge Charger. Here is what little history I have on this car. It is believed that this car was originally from Alabama. The car was originally F3 light green on the outside with a dark green interior. It was a 318 2 bbl with a console automatic. It had a black vinyl top which was believed to be dealer or bodyshop installed because the checkmark moldings were made of chrome plated plastic. At some point in its life a 4 speed was installed along with an aluminum 4 bbl intake, edlebrock carb, headers and an unknown performance cam. It was also painted b-5 blue sometime during its life. It was then in southern Maine for a while, then was in the central Maine area for quite a while and still is. The car was involved in an accident which resulted in a drivers side door replacement a partial drivers side rear quarter replacement/ repair. It looked like it was probably hit by a pick up truck because the damage was high on the quarter and drivers door. It would be interesting just to know if there is any history or any past owners that remember this car. I know the previous two owners, both are friends of mine. The trail goes cold after that. Thanks Moparts for making this forum available!