Hello everybody, I haven't been on here in quite a while. It's good to see some familiar names.

I'm an E body guy, but I've had this 70 Roadrunner around here for years, and it's time to do something with it, either fix it or sell it. Leaning towards fixing it at the moment, but haven't decided yet.
FC7 In Violet (Plum Crazy) with white interior, 383, 4 speed with console, Air Grabber Hood with V21 blackout and a go wing spoiler. Woodgrain steering wheel. It's a stereo 8 track car, but the stereo's missing so I probably won't put that back anyway.
Not even close to drivable as is, and needs a full resto.
RM23N0G217270

I haven't been focused on cars much in probably 4 or 5 years. Are parts easier to get now? What's changed? Any tips?

To start off with, Where's the best place to get AMD sheetmetal?
Need...
whole front floor
drivers side rear seat foot well
trunk floor
both trunk extensions
cowl (not rusty just major dent from previous fender bender)
filler panel (rear window)
both quarter panels

I saw that some of that stuff was out of stock on the website. Are they going to make more? When? (I'm not necessarily in a hurry)

Do the side scoops fit well onto the AMD quarter panels? Did everything else fit pretty good also?

I've seen some reproduction grills around recently. Not sure where they come from, Dales Cuda Shop maybe? How is the fit and quality of those? They look way better than some of the fiberglass junk I've seen.

Are there any parts which are particularly hard to find that I should check the car for to make sure that I have them before I start the project?

Any feedback (or just a Hello) is appreciated!

Tav

Last edited by cataclysm80; 01/19/24 04:06 PM.