For what ever it's worth, as I have studied the 2% cars for a long time, They were super secret experimentals that were to lead to the AFX AWB campaign.
I suspect that Chrysler was looking at how these cars would perform and handle with a much lighter rolling weight than the common Maxies and steel/aluminum Hemis already out on the field.

The 11 or so all out Fiberglass AFX'rs of the following 65' would then prove that they were just too crazy of a concept, hence the wild wheel stands that Chrysler opposed of.

With this, the 4 special cars came with aside of their slightly altered bases, aluminum doors with no vent wings, aluminum door hinges, aluminum window regulators, full aluminum dashes, aluminum rad supports, aluminum fenders, aluminum hood with Hemi scoop, aluminum master brake cylinders, and rumored to be, under dash aluminum brake brackets and so forth.
Like said here before, these cars were probably in a manic state of switching games between the teams and or various classes. People were cheating like crazy back then and I wouldn't put it past a team to hoax another (even their own make)with part switching schemes to break the suspicions.
Maybe some witching hour favors with super secret stampings of other parts that would not be part of the original parts list?

LOL. I would like to see the electrical utility bills of Chrysler's stamping facility back when, to see if any of the super draining presses and stamp machines were all of a sudden working late at night. Busted!