Quote:

Here are some pictures of a real 64 A-990 Hemi Dodge.

Apparently it was (not complete) at the Hemi re-union. I remember this car when the owner got it about 10 years ago. It was totally a race car all it's life with a scary roll bar in it, hacked up tubs and hacked everywhere.

But when I saw it in a corner of the owners place (Huge Ford guy), I knew what it was. My buddy is a ford guy but is interested in all old cars. I bet him that I could lift that door (bare metal leaning against a wall) with one finger. He said, "no way". I did.

Alum doors, Alum fends, Alum door hinges.

Check this car out.

This was at the Hemi Reunion, after Bob Fredrick owned it the story goes that Benny Bertock found it in a barn with no glass and no motor. He bought the car for $900.00. He raced it at Quaker City for years under the Buckeye Brawler name. He quit racing it in the mid 80's after deciding that it was too valuable to have anything happen to it, he then ended up selling it a few years after that. I grew up in the same town as Bertock's and they had a barn full of Hemi cars. Dad bought his 65 Coronet off of them. I never knew who bought it until we were at the Reunion.