Quote:

wow mark ! what a great day for ya ! been laid up for a few days, so i just got to view your "super bowl sunday"! can't wait to see the maiden voyage

Eric, I hope that you are OK, and nothing serious going on with you. Got to take of yourself first.
I really did have a good day Eric. I was real lucky too. The carburetor is right off the bench from being upgraded to 1050 cfm from 950 cfm. It will need some more work, but I was happy with the results. The guesstimate on timing got me within 4*, so it fired up pretty well, and surprised me!
I worked on it today,to set the timing, replaced a burned up solenoid,(was staying engaged) and working on a fuel pump issue too. (it won't self prime).
At the end of the day I pulled it forward to check the brakes, and then backed it into The Shop to park it! It actually was moving under it's own power! Another first in the last 30+ years!

I do hope you are doing Ok !?
Mark

http://marsh-racing.com/Mark%20Mahorney-Allstate.htm
1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019