Quote:

Did you find a flow bias to the front cylinders during low loads/normal driving ranges or just when the blower started really working and cranking out the boost?

Bias was more boost dependent than RPM dependent. The higher the boost, the less the bias.

Quote:

On the setup I'm putting together I was hoping I could use the Hilborn shotgun injector hat directly on the blower, but I was indeed wondering how those 2 large valves could manage off-idle and part-throttle situations.

Perhaps mounting flat-ish valve-bodies between blower and hat, does something like that exist??

Yes. Many people use typical style "flat" throttle bodies and they have progressive linkage. They work fine and can be hidden. You could also do what Dragula said and progressively link the two plates - but that sounds complicated to me. Backing off on the timing takes the power away so the car becomes more drivable, but it also takes some of the fun out it.

Quote:

Do you think this would also be the case with a pure gaseous fuel like Propane?

I don't know. But the effects were less as the injector hat got hotter so I am assuming charge atomization was a parameter, which makes sense. I never played with Propane.