Thanks for sharing that info Rich.

Quote:

* Throttle Body:
Many people liked the look of the Enderle or BDS “bug catcher”. But these flow so much air that it’s hard to get a stable idle RPM because of butterfly sealing and inconsistent idle return. Also, the tip-in just off idle can be hard to control because the increase in airflow is dramatic with a very small change in throttle. For a street driven car at least one port should be totally blocked off.

On the setup I'm putting together I was hoping I could use the Hilborn shotgun injector hat directly on the blower, but I was indeed wondering how those 2 large valves could manage off-idle and part-throttle situations.

Any solutions to this issue? Perhaps mounting flat-ish valve-bodies between blower and hat, does something like that exist??

Quote:

Testing:
1) We ran several tests with Roots blowers with fuel delivery only above the blower, and found that the rotation of the rotors can bias the charge causing inconsistent cylinder charge at low and mid RPMs. Also we found an airflow bias toward the front of the engine.

With 'charge', you mean 'richer' I presume?
Do you think this would also be the case with a pure gaseous fuel like Propane?