Quote:

Quote:

I know ,i'm trying to build the car so that 99 out of a100 people will think its stock execpt for headers, thats the reason for the polyglass.

You have answered your own question then. It will not matter what shock you run with that tire combo. That is a straight line car...nothing more nothing less. Curious, why build a new big motor and put 40 year old tire technology in it?

I think "40 year old tire technology" is putting it nicely... Didn't they have radials back then...??? Maybe not on new cars, but available...???

Not trying to be an ass here, but nothing with those tires can be considered a performance car. Even straightline performance is seriously impaired with that crap.

As for the sleeper effect, these days, 99% ov lay people wont bat an eye at a set ov new Radial T/A's, which are also a pretty crappy tire for performance, but still aeons ahead ov Polyglas GT's...

Maybe try and find a solid, modern performance radial in a half-decent size (on a maxed out width stock appearing rim), and paint red-lines or the 'Polyglas GT' label on the side...??? The F.A.S.T. guys tried that with ET Streets... tricky tricky...