You guys are going to think I'm full of crap but I just got off the phone with Stephen who owned my cuda from 80 to 96 and he said he does have the back seat to my car. The crappy thing is that I have to wait till the 22nd of this month when he comes back up to his mothers house where the seat is at, which is right behind our house. He's also got a bunch of other parts left over from doing the cuda but the rear seat is pretty much the only thing that he has that originaly came out of my car. What a Christmas present that would be to find the broadcast sheet in it still(lol). I also asked him about where my original tranny went and he told me that the tranny that's in it is the one that was in it when he bought it in 1980. So there probably a fat chance that I'll ever find the original tranny.
Another weird thing I found out was the car was painted about a half mile from where I work. It is a little rinky dink car sales lot. I'll drive my car down to his shop this summer and I bet he'll be quite surprised to see it again still wearing the old painted he sprayed on it back in the early 80's.