Quote:

Believe it or not, you were the subject of conversations at just about every Chrysler factory in the US & Canada about a month after your plant tour... Like I mentioned to you, I wrote a story for the Warren Stamping Plant paper about your visit, which was later seen by our corporate communications department. They liked the story and invited me up to the HQ to do a "virtual meeting" that linked up to all the Chrysler plants (part of a usual monthly meeting).

I've always been proud of my city, and the place that I work. But your kind words and photos will have me standing just a bit taller today! You can bet this thread is going to get circulated!

I got a bit more critical looking at this thread when you said the above...so I have just added almost 200 pics to it with heavy Chrysler bias...mostly to the MoPar Nats, Detroit and Ypsilanti posts...will still add some to the WPC Museum post later as well.

I'm still a bit blown away by the attention my visit received in Auburn Hills, very cool!