Quote:

I wouldn't be against seeing every one of your pictures with your perspective on it posted here. Great thread. I think you and I have a lot in common. The history of these cars and the people who made them are just as much a part of the fun of the hobby as the cars themselves. You are lucky to have made this trip. many of us who live here in the USA haven't seen as much of it as you have, or with so much detail.

Thank you Sir! That's how I feel! When you have read most what can be read about the cars you want to dig deeper into history. There will be lots of treats ahead and I wouldn't mind posting all my pics but it is a lot of work...mostly due to the slow upload process. Most people would probably fall asleep too Now I have to get my a$$ in gear and remove the trans from my '67 D200 Sweptline crew longbox...thought I'd get it up and running with a small effort but unfortunately the trans was full of sand and water The darn thing is full of rust inside. I have to get it off my buddys 4-post lift by tomorrow. Anyone have a good small block 727 reasonably? I need to get it in operable shape, it is a pain to move it here, there are no trailers big enough! I have to load it in my work truck and I need a loading dock to get it out! More pics to follow after my wrenching session and work in the morning...