Hey Jim, I wish I'd be back already! Next time we have to hit the yards fer sure fer sure!! Can't believe I spent 4 weeks in the US and didn't see any...maybe I'm just too old, slow and lazy? Sure appreciate the help with my stuff, you're the man! Talk later!

Jeff, good to hear from you, I was actually hoping to meet you again on this trip but unfortunately I had to leave west coast out at the last minute. One day I'll come your way, that's a fact! Hope you'll enjoy the pics, there are lots of them!

Daty, sorry about your hardships, sometimes it is hard just to get to the next day. There is another side of the coin though, people who suffer a lot when tragedy happens are also the ones that are able to enjoy life in a greater way. It might not help right now but it is fortunate to be able to live life to the fullest when you can. There are so many people that search their whole life for something they don't even recognize themselves. Often those people don't get real kicks from anything. There will be better times my friend and you are a person that can truly appreciate them I have been down a few times myself and without MoPars it would have been very difficult to survive. But the sun will come up one day no matter how dark it seems at the moment.

OK, let's look at them pitchers!