There was some difficulty in finding a two car trailer for rent but our own (now mellowed out I hear ) Rhinodart came to rescue and I even ended up using his trucks on my trip! Much appreciated Sir! Here he comes to meet me in the Windy City! I had a feeling that this will be good and I was right!

Passing the Belvidere plant was another good sign right in the beginning!

Some people would call Rhino a hoarder but I would call him a saviour...this pretty sweet Belvedere was going to the crusher but he managed to find a new caretaker for it for a very reasonable amount of money

Someone else got a good deal on this 4-speed Dana GTX with a bunch of new sheetmetal...will be a sweet ride!

I'd say this is a keeper..but then again I'm a C-body guy!

A-bodys everywhere...this would make a sweet ride;

Some cars you sell, some cars you buy...I would have bought this Hemi Dart too given the chance

This garage definitely had a lot of goodies, how about a 440 Cuda;

And what's this?? A genuine MrNorms Paxton blown Demon;

It wasn't all fun and games, we had to work too Here is an original paint 440 Dart from Grand-Spaulding being moved to a new facility;

A short stop at MrNorms HQ

And the totally awesome new place in downtown Rockford, IL! I'd kill for that place...sadly it pretty much killed old Mr Strandquist when the gubmint took it away from him...more on the history of this beautiful complex later!

Yes, those are the original floor tiles from the 40:s...

The second floor;

In one of Rhinos many stashes we find this schweet Sweptline big block that he uses for pushing celebrities around

Can't complete a day without checking out a Chrysler dealership

Stay tuned, lots of interesting stuff to come!