Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question about tinnitus by JDMopar @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

When I went to work at the power company 40 years ago, the old guys used to yell at us young guys "Protect your back! Lift with your legs dumbass!" I listened, and have no back troubles at 61 years old. I just wish they'd yelled at me to we
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Amxautox--Tom....are you out there? by FrankenScamp @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

PM’d him a few days ago. Alls well, just other things are occupying his online time.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Barracuda by BloFish @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

I would say $10k
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Rear Main Seal Leak--Almost Suicidal!! UPDATE! by B1MAXX @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

I just went through this. This is what fixed it: 1.Found interference with windage tray and top of stud , drilled windage tray to allow stud to "pass trough" 2. found interference with the little 12-point nut and seal retainer, 1/2 moon-e
Chi--town
Jump to new posts Re: Old school horse power by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By 69cornetr/tWhat stroker kits are people going with nowadays Old school isn’t stoked engines. Old school is stock rods, stock crank, .040 cut off 440 decks, cut 906 heads, monster cams to make up for lack of head flow, all
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sliding weatherseal at front of door glass by DrCharles @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Welp... I looked at the other door (OEM strip) and discovered I'd installed the replacement strip incorrectly. No wonder it looked so "wrong". So I removed the glass (disconnected the channel from the vent window and slid it out the top). T
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by GranCoupes4ever @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By GranCoupes4ever FOUND ONE ! THANKS MOPARTS!!! searching for an original, non working or working, RALLEY dash clock for 1970-71 E body cluster. No repops! Face must be decent. Email me a picture of what you have to: cudamaster707
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by tboomer @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

I haven't read all of the threads by the OP..But the first thing I would ask is what is the budget and how far out is the planned build...My granddad always told me that you can poop in one hand and wish in the other and see which hand fills up faste
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 4th Quarter by shooter @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Contact the buyer via pm or e-mail. This is not a discussion forum.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 64 Sport Fury 4 speed convertible production by mccannix @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Looks like the one..thanks guys for that information
Jump to new posts Re: 340 six pack air cleaner lid, original T/A?? by mccannix @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Looks like ts either an A12 or a 6 pak shaker/TA base with the outside trimmed. Lid Removal picture will tell which base it was
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Engine code P1389 by Boise Chall @ Yesterday at 03:08 AM

I have a 99 Ram 1500, auto, 4x4, 5.9 gas that's giving me code P1389 and won't start on it's own. If I shoot a little carb cleaner in the air cleaner it will start and run just fine and I can even drive it. If I turn the engine off it will not restar
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any farm pictures to share? by Sunroofcuda @ Yesterday at 01:11 AM

Great photos! I love the beautiful farmlands - wish I had grown-up in the middle of them. Freedom in small, rural towns.
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: 1957/58/59 Dodge/Plymouth leaf springs by CrAzYMoPaRGuY @ Yesterday at 12:40 AM

I just ordered P3412002 and P3412003 SuperStock springs. Will see how it goes!!!!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Practicing being Retired with the Wifey! by poorboy @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

I just retired Oct 1st, this year. I was self employed, and right now I have a project in the garage that is keeping me pretty busy. I haven't received my first SS check yet. Everything still seems pretty much the same, except I no longer have to d
Jump to new posts 71 Charger by Neil @ 10/20/18 11:59 PM

https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/cto/d/1971-charger/6727744909.html
Jump to new posts Re: Vision wheels? by slantzilla @ 10/20/18 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By Mr340Originally Posted By slantzillaVision wheels link in my original post. of the car with it's new shoes Ordered them today. Won't be here for awhile. Bill had to order the slicks, and he gets a better deal when his orde
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this for real? by Pacnorthcuda @ 10/20/18 09:59 PM

If Shonen Knife can be real...then yeah, that's real.
Jump to new posts Re: The Sh!t Box of Doom! Hemi Edition.... by GY3 @ 10/20/18 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By BlusmblIt was twin turbo last year if I remember right when he ran Drag Week previously. Really interesting setup how it can be switched from the roots blower to n/a without having to unbolt the supercharger. Throttle body on
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: New Passon Performance 5 Speed update by Slimfish @ 10/20/18 09:24 PM

Has anyone received an A855 from Jamie or the other folks in the last tbree months or so? If you have, please share some good news.
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering box rebuild.....need help. by MoparMike1974 @ 10/20/18 08:36 PM

After spending around 4-5 hours messing with it I finally got the bearings back in correctly. Anyone doing a rebuild on these boxes, I highly advise leaving the worm in the piston. There are no seals or anything in there to replace.
Jump to new posts Re: Engine swap question. 4.7 to a 5.2 by Ram man9903 @ 10/20/18 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By Big Bad BeeErm... I need to learn to read. You said 5.2🙄 5.2 = 318
Jump to new posts Re: Strange noise from cam area by fast68plymouth @ 10/20/18 08:05 PM

Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Looking for 1978 Dodge W150 440cid radiator fan shroud 3828290 818 887-0136 wild71cuda@aol.com Thank you, John
Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,538 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,133 Topics
2,267,673 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Power washer starting problem
by 1970RT
10/22/18 02:31 PM
Has Anyone Else Tried Switching From a Mag To COP?
by BobR
10/22/18 02:04 PM
Soundproofing with two-dimensional nanomaterial graphene
by 360view
10/22/18 01:55 PM
Turks new ride
by dvw
10/22/18 01:55 PM