Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Slider brake pad question by DynoDave @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

I wouldn't leave it there, no.
Jump to new posts Re: Sure Grip ID please by moparsquid @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

nice I just picked up a whole rear 742 5-13 on a sweet deal not sure if I'm running it already have 4-30 in it
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 71 C 600 by azmopar @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/d/1971-dodge-dump-truck-rat-rod/6613563512.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: methylene chloride Paint Strippers being banned? by Supercuda @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

or PD680
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What sheen of black for road wheels by bill440rt @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

You’re welcome!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Carlisle Vender Discounts by 11secdart @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

I know at AAR/Stinger Fiberglass you can have your order brought to Carlisle for pickup with a charge of $15. I ordered front and rear bumpers for my Dart and shipping was estimated to be around $75-80. I will pick them up in Carlisle with shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Evans Waterless Coolant by stumpy @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

That is way too high temp to keep an engine together. Engines run more efficiently at 185-195* range. At 260 the oil thins out so bad it can't protect the bearings.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by madscientist @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthMore list racing? No thanks. I wouldn't mind the list racing if they fixed it. They had the big powwow at the start of the season and the very first race big chief did his same old bullcrap. And the constant re-
Jump to new posts Re: Sheet metal manifolds, who? by Al_Alguire @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

The intake was definitely very nice fit finish and workmanship. The design was 100% wrong for the application. Runners to long, plenum floor/port entry was wrong and plenum size was wrong. The intake had so much reversion on the dyno we gave up on it
Jump to new posts Re: CNC SB HEAD PROGRAMS by scottb @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Bob at Modern cylinder head had a very nice program just sent a set to bob yesterday
Jump to new posts Re: COMP TEST RESULTS ON 360 by Joesixpack @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

perform a leak down test on each cylinder.
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Rear Main Seal Leak--Almost Suicidal!! UPDATE! by 71birdJ68 @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

I didn't read all of the posts, but I have a question. Why doesn't someone make a seal retainer so that a one piece seal can be used. After the responses, I'll give my logic.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 cuda ebay by RoadRunner @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

I think a look at the serial number stamping on cowl and core support is a definite requirement before thinking about buying it.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Poly 318 by Red383 @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Looking for a poly 318 core, or a decent running engine. What do you have laying around? Thanks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 125cc Honda help by DUFFMAN @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

I think I may have found the problem. When the Jeep arrived I noticed a second fuel shut off valve in the vacuum line to the fuel pump. The valve was half open with the tab broken off. Thinking it was half closed in error I opened it fully with a pl
Jump to new posts Re: Headlight switch question by jbc426 @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Not sure, but they are not cheap. Do yourself and your switch a favor. Add headlight relays to the circuit. They are plug and play, easily reversible(no wire cutting) and an inexpensive safety enhancement in terms of enhanced lighting and reduced fir
Moparts General
Originally Posted By StukaJU87Originally Posted By Morty426Originally Posted By StukaJU87Rosie? 42-39-56 You could say she got it all
Jump to new posts Re: Weiand Cross Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

I want the two four top for mine just for looks, thought of making one out of plate aluminum and a 1" spacer (to make the same thickness as original) but maybe just bolt the plate to the bottom for less plenum size (the article) and use the 1&qu
Jump to new posts Re: I beam or H beam by polyspheric @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

This conversation is far older than the internal combustion engine, and still no answer.
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: Parting 1969 Plymouth Fury 3 convertible by mbatz73 @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

2nd pic
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Classic Industries Steps In With Hard-To-Find Parts for CBC by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

On a project this extensive, just the sheer number of parts needed can be overwhelming. Many of the items that were on the “Comeback Cuda” before its accident were not good enough to use or cannot be restored. Also, after the awesome paint jo
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Plastic dash vents: Dye or paint? by 69Chrgr @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

I sprayed my green dash vents with the same laquer I used to paint my dash. I purchased it from Instrument specialties Duane
Moparts B Body
This car will Be At Chryslers @ Carlisle Thursday thru Saturday. Originally Posted By NorwegianmoparThis is one clean unmolested 69 Charger 383 auto. I have not seen one this unmolested and clean in a long, long time. Fully documented with build shee
Jump to new posts 67 Dodge D-200 , $4995.00 Mitchell, SD by bigdad @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/ctd/d/wow-1967-dodge-d200-sweptline/6621391930.html
Jump to new posts Re: Be mopar perf. Block by jughed @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By cesar perezWhat is the difference between the bb mopar perfect. Blocks? I no the Siamese block with 4.500 bores but on the other mopar perf. Block what is the max bore size thanks Are you referring to Mega Blocks?? Bore si
Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,344 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,215 Topics
2,219,202 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
'67 GTX for $23K What's it worth?
by VITC_GTX