Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Brake booster rod hanging up! by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

^^^ Ding ding ding I (do) believe we have a winna
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Things just got ugly. by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Allstate was the first insurance company I had. I was backing into a parking spot and a lady hit me in the rear. She was an illegal alien with no insurance (1977) and they could not get anything from her so they refused to pay for my car and dropped
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Close to survivor 70 Super Bee by BloFish @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Update... Just wanted to let you know that I haven't yet been able to get into the trunk of the Superbee to take photos of the rusted area. I realize you may have moved on to another car by now, but I wanted to tell you that we haven't forgotten ab
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 6 speed tremac install. Silver sport kit. ?? by GoodysGotaCuda @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By mymcodebeeThank you for the input. I was hoping we were not off base with our measurements but triple checked them. Just surprised they did not provide the right amount as they provided the whole kit.. Yes we dialed it in an
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Garden State Mopars , looking for member by restoracer @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Anyone here members of Garden State Mopars ? Looking to contact member Alan John ,any help appreciated ,thanks
Moparts Memorabilia
Two Plymouth dealership double sided back lit signs, both signs do have cracks in the plastic $2500.00 for the pair (708)288-2879 Scott
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: My 70 Charger R/T project - home from paint 11/25/17 by 70gtx440dana @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By hemi68chargerMan, that looks awesome !!! Is that a Sassy Grass Green '71 in the background on one of the pictures you posted? Thanks....hope to post every few weeks with more progress. Yes.....71 FJ6 Super Bee that is being
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Turbo Action Shifter, strange issue by 11secdart @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Just be careful and make sure its adjusted properly, I also was lucky the last 12 or so times I have had the trans out, time before last not so lucky. i broke a trans three days before the Bracket Finals last year, my very good friend / trans guy got
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cuda tailpipe extensions by 71birdJ68 @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Ok, I have headers and the Accurate H system with 21/2 in and 21/4 out all the way back with their quietest muffler and resonators with tips. They have better flowing mufflers that look stock, but after driving an hour, I wouldn't want it any louder.
Jump to new posts Re: Rear Axle passenger side by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

I would assume that it had to much end play, not enough preload, allowing the wheel bearing to try and moved the outer race (in a left hand turn) in the rear end housing which was trying to rotate the axle retainer plate which twisted the lock that w
Jump to new posts Re: Carter strip Mechanical pump by TonyS451 @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By ZIPPYI do love the simplicity and quiet of a mechanical pump. I installed a Carter m6903 on my C body driver (440, 474 purple shaft, manifolds). It might run 15s or 16s on a good day, but to be honest I have not actually tried
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by RAH @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

for sale 1968-9 black overhead shoulder belts from 1968-9 b body cars. good condition black color the black buckles have a few scratches on them $45.00 for the pair shipping included inside united states. bob h 708 687 1187
Jump to new posts Re: Square back alternator issue by Pacnorthcuda @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

I went and borrowed a puller from autozone. It worked! Pulled two pulleys from alternators and i am using the rotor from the spare, that has the bearing retainer in place compared to the rotor from my chrome unit. Seems those retainers can be impo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Thanks for the Carlisle pictures by 68dodge @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Thanks for the great pictures on the pictures page of Carlisle 2018. Also thanks to the person on taking pictures of my 76 D100 pro street. You even got a few of the suspension work I did.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 361 Plug Wires by oldjonny @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Who makes a legit, custom fit set of wires anymore? Have a '66 361. The last custom set fit, well, like an extra small condom on me...way too big and material in all the wrong places. Does anyone make a decent set of wires?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: B Body - Cars Wanted - 3rd Quarter by 3wracing @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

wanted 69 road runner a12 clone prefer benchseat column automatic need not have dana pm me here please
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Dash cams? by Andrewh @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

so night vision is kind of weird. in that all cameras will record, but how you get lighting differs. the ones that have led lights generally have issues because the windshield will reflect some of it back into the camera, so most don't have it and
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 3rd Quarter by Mike Mancini @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

wanted 70 Challenger rallye hood, must be early version with no crumple zones.
Jump to new posts Re: brass gas tank sending unit float resolder? by therocks @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

I agree use the Ford one.It will out last the car.i saved a bunch when I was working and replaced the senders in them.Works better than any others.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: 87 New Yorker Rear Door Locks by therocks @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

If the motors and the linkage are bad its almost impossible to manually lock them Had the same problem with elect locks on my Ramcharger.Got some new solonoids from the junkyard.pretty much the same for a lot of year with rear wheel drive.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: For the guys that do Facebook by Thumperdart @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

I feel happy yet sad at the same time.............
Jump to new posts Re: This is our gasoline in Brazil by theraif @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Flint, its called water i see what you did there
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 1968-1985 Road Ready New Vehicle Preparation Key by 4x4 Roundup @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Here's a pic. of the Road Ready inspection sheet for my '79 4x4 Roundup Truck that was completed prior to delivery in late '78.
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Sweet dragster by POZEST @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

https://www.racingjunk.com/Dragsters/183...amp;np_offset=6
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles - 3rd Quarter by junkyardmaxie @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

1979 completely redone 360 auto 355 rear numbers matching hp little red express new bfg 15' tires viper red paint new wood in bed and over 400 new bolts lol for questions and more pictures email me at moparraceman@aol.com price $23000 might take e bo
Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,438 Registered Members
32 Forums
192,014 Topics
2,240,153 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM 198MPH
by azmopar
54 minutes 10 seconds ago
What is the going rate on tunnel rams?
by hp383
Today at 02:50 PM
Mixing Rockers in a W2 Head
by gzig5
Today at 02:21 PM
Mopar Performance XHD Leaf spring clamp position?
by rarefish
Today at 11:49 AM