Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: BIR owner passed away by Hemi_Joel @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

It says on the web that he was an engineer. His family had a printing business that they sold in '05.
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 PRI show, anyone from here going? by dartman366 @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

less than a month away,vacation slip is turned in,, can't wait.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Installing my Hydratech Brake Booster soon by Black_Bee @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By Pyper70Originally Posted By Black_BeeOriginally Posted By Pyper70Exxxxxxxcellent.... That's what I want to hear... How did you deal with the lack of shoulder restraint and your new pedal power? Do you have a harness now? I had
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Warrior Wheels by 2002bluert @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

I have two 15X8 Reproduction W23 recall wheels so they are the Warrior Wheels these are new in the boxes and have never been installed. Yes they have the center caps included. And no they are not going to reproduce these again unless they have a lot
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Special Mopar-related MCACN event by Bashton @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

For those who are unable to attend, check out our new MCACN After Hours program. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlvGYzYrasI Bashton
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles/Parts - 4th Quarter by torredcuda @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Need a radiator/core support and a 6' bed in decent condition for a `76 W100, some rust OK, near New Hampshire or willing to ship, thanks.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What OEM carb 70 383 Barracuda gran cpe by Dogpro @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Thanks for info guys this car has been in my family since 1976 but by then the original carb was replaced with a Holley 780 (Remember those) lol and yes the engine was orange
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Savage Cudas: by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Nice! I wish it would have been there last year when I brought the Savage, would have made a nice pair, but will be waiting to see it!
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Black Crackle Paint by Transman @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Good tip on the HD paint.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The voice of HAL has died aged 90 by Sunroofcuda @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By hemi71xI call my computers, HAL, when they act up, or do something strange, to me, that do what they want, on their own. That was a strange movie to figure out, but i liked it. My favorite movie of all time - still to this day.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: David Pearson dead at 83 by 5carguy @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

RIP David
Jump to new posts Re: Distributor spark all over the place? by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

In addition to the circumferential Rotor Phasing air gap distance there is also the radial rotor tip to cap terminal gap which is ideally should be brought down to ~.015" either by drilling out the rotor blade rivet & subbing in a longer pie
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any flicks of Woodward Ave in action back in the day? by fullmetaljacket @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Aside from the many events around town both sanctioned and not, there are numerous club greet and meets, great pop-up BBQ's and garage visitations and gossip sessions, and especially don't forget to read and seek, look and book with a book from the f
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: !972 340 4-spd Demon Rolling body project car by Barrelhouse @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Pic # 4
Jump to new posts Re: 904 frictions by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

Quote: Front, depending on trans brake or not, 010 to 012 per friction. Is that .010-.012 with or without a trans brake?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My Spain Vacation by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Come on Ray...you're just having another episode. Come back when you've calmed down a lil but and share some more of yalls vacation!
Jump to new posts Re: 3/8 stud rockers: how to adj by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Chris All I can see is the (8) position chart (the one that says at the end "if it wasn't correct then it wouldn't be there"), sounds like Dave Hughes's arrogance (yes I had a run in with him, more so with his helper, Kevin iirc).
Trade/Swap/Free/ & Brand X
Jump to new posts Re: Trade/Swap/Free/ & Brand X - 4th Quarter by burks340 @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

65 malibu 330 sedan post car racecar tube chassis set up for BB dodge 4 link fiberglass bumpers,hood lexan windows dana rear 4.56 front and mid engine plate red in color super nice looking car $7500.00 rolling $10000.00 turn key phone me at 334-885-
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Front Brake Hose Options - OEM, Braided, Etc... by AndyF @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

The only braided hoses I'd recommend are the ones with a clear cover. There are several places now that make very nice braided hoses with clear covers and rubber strain reliefs on the ends.
Jump to new posts Re: B1 MC heads for a 500" RB by n20mstr @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

that's a nice piece. Chuck knows how to make HP for sure! I bet it makes more than 1000. Best of luck
Jump to new posts Re: Mini-Starters by Neil @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Mid 90's they went from a stud connection to a wire plug-in. Do a search on Ebay for Dodge Dakota starter by each year and you'll see the difference. I want to say around 96 is when they changed them????
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 68 Dart GTS Convert. by Jim_Lusk @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

I know where two are right now, one buckets and one bench. Mine is same colors as this one, but had the longitude stripe originally (and will get it again). The problem with them restoring this one is that there won't be any profit in it. They'd prob
Jump to new posts Borgeson power steering box clear Gen 2 Hemi headers? by tpabayflyer @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

I’m thinking about getting the Borgeson box for my 71 E-body with TTI 2 1/4 Hemi headers...... anybody have experience with this? I was at a car show this weekend and saw a 69 Charger and the headers had to crunched pretty good to fit?
Jump to new posts Re: '69 RR tail lights by mopargem @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

i got a pair from from Mike Ross BE&A parts. Very nice part if he has any left. If not try PG Classics
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Salvage Yard by psg @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

thanks, muchly. psg
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,578 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,807 Topics
2,275,676 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
N E 1 running 17" Y. One rallys with big Wilwoods?
by chrisnben
11/14/18 12:00 PM
sway bars, worth it?
by RapidRobert
11/14/18 11:11 AM
BESTest headlight cover renewer ?
by Doc Fiberglass
11/14/18 10:20 AM
Don't go to Mopars in the Park in Faribult , Minn in 2019 !!
by bigdad
11/14/18 10:19 AM