Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Accessory Belt Issue....... Help! by MR_P_BODY @ Today at 08:41 AM

Glad to hear you got it squared away
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Chrysler sure grip unit in the box, WIW? by an8sec70cuda @ Today at 08:38 AM

I'd think an NOS clutch style unit would be $400+.
Jump to new posts Re: Black Superbird by Rhinodart @ Today at 08:34 AM

Very cool! I have lots of pics of that flamed 'bird from the Street Machine Nats, haven't seen it around in years, hope it has not been restored!
Jump to new posts Re: Sled City Customer Service ?? by B G Racing @ Today at 08:32 AM

Thanks everyone for understanding, we try and support our fellow Mopar suppliers.I still feel the love
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 69 Hemi air grabber lid by robertop @ Today at 08:24 AM

I had my air grabber lid repainted some time ago with the paint supplied by Frank Badalson, but I did not consider the bottom color. It appears to be some sort of black, and the question is: glossy or semigloss? Does anybody out there know for sure?
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Existing firewall hole for wires, E-body by RoadRunner @ Today at 08:19 AM

On my 69 road runner, I drilled out the hole where the air grabber cable went. I ran the MSD box wires through a grommet on that hole and mounted box under the dash. There are two dimples on the fire wall just below the cowl panel seam on the passe
Mopar Connection Magazine
The weather reports weren’t looking good. From our home office just north of Nashville, Tennessee, the forecast was pretty dreary; certain rainfall, high winds and a high likelihood for thunder and lightning. Scheduled for the morning of Saturd
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Gallery: Mopar Spring Fling Brings ‘Em In by Rustymuscle @ Today at 08:18 AM

Thank you! I've updated the article accordingly.
Jump to new posts 1962 Chrysler 300 --SF, SoDak by bigdad @ Today at 08:08 AM

On local lot , price seems like a reach to me but, I like those cars https://www.lawmotors.com/inventory/details/used/CHRYSLER/300/1962/Sioux-Falls/South-Dakota/4146992
Moparts General
I suppose that is a DVD player also? I know they quit putting CD players in a few years ago...
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 duster orange interior dye by scatpacktom @ Today at 07:43 AM

Cool, I have a EV2 Auto.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: My gen 3 project by joshking440 @ Today at 07:42 AM

Yes. It’s 11 gauge aluminum. I have the first 90° off the turbo and another small 30°ish bend in stainless then I used a v band to switch to aluminum. I’ve seen a lot of very high hp cars do this and no one has anything negative to say as lo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else going to MATS 2018? by moparhinck @ Today at 07:41 AM

I will be there, doing the Salt Lake to Vegas cruise. If you are coming from Colorado, meet us in Richfield Utah, noonish, we are stopping for lunch there. There is info on the website
Jump to new posts Re: Dana 60 by sgcuda @ Today at 06:54 AM

I had the same problem. The outer retainer is wider than the bearing race. You can fabricate a spacer shim, but the right way is to install the snap ring style bearing to keep it located.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jess -- T/Anks for the info... I'll follow up when ready.
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up by The Black Car @ Today at 01:53 AM

Thank you for the the answers gents, I appreciate all the input. $4-5 doesn’t sound unreasonable for what it is.
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
1B416966 would've been a Challenger
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My Demon has arrived! by fullmetaljacket @ Today at 01:08 AM

Bring it to the "Connecting" and let it rip. Though it may run out of roadway before it gets into 4th gear, never mind all 8 gears. LOL.
http://www.dragzine.com/tech-stories/eng...-engine-effort/
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Hemi Dart clone , the hills of SoDak by 6PAK70CUDA @ Today at 12:22 AM

I suspect this is not a recent "clone" but rather a well-perfumed ex SS/AA car (and obviously an old one). Just my opinion.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: RARE OPTION by Twostick @ Today at 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By a12ragSaw a 66 Sport Fury, Slant 6, 3 on tree, with console & buckets . . . am positive it was from factory that way !! The one I was referring too was also a 66 SF /6 column auto, buckets and console. Kevin
LOL,,,,,,,,15 years!
Jump to new posts Re: aww shucks i dont why its so fast by markz528 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

That sure sounds like Tony! I hope to have the same luck with the motor he is building for my GTX.............
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Dana 70 Power-Lok Carrier 4.56 & Up by NTOLERANCE @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Looking for a Dana 60 power lock clutch kit. Just checking to see if a member has one before I buy new
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Charger Fuel Pump/Line Question by NITROUSN @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By 70runner69 Charger 440, AVS carb. Carter website shows M4434 as correct fuel pump, with a 1/8-27 female inverted flare (output) and 5/16 hose barb input. Confirmed with their tech rep. Right Stuff website shows the RPC7001 pum
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,258 Registered Members
32 Forums
189,001 Topics
2,204,145 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
bolt in sprag?
by GoDartGo