Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summit $25 off any purchase of $250+ only Today by RoadRunnerLuva @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

This promo code is STILL in effect, I just used it a half hour ago, when ordering a couple items for my Duster...took $25.00 bucks off my order!
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Any1 use the NAG1 or torqueflite 8 in an old mopar? by furious70 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Wow, your car is insane Darius!!! Much more than what I had assumed was 'just' a 5.7/nag1 transplant. From your thread and some others it's a little unclear, at this point in time can a guy run the stock harness and computers and get by with a Diab
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Possible cause of torque converter noise? by stinger @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

So did the bearing eat the crank or the crank eat the bearing?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: more Japanese Dodge Vans by topside @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

I've heard the same story MuuMuu relates, from one of the Japanese Dajiban videos. Makes me wanna build a lightweight mid-motor version and sneak it into their party... Regardless, Dajiban sounds better than Ram...
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Advantage of Chevy pattern on your damper? by AndyF @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I always use the Chevy bolt pattern on the more serious builds. Here is a shot of my 470 engine with the external oil pump, belt drive and crank trigger. All of these things are easier with the Chevy bolt pattern. You can also do it with a Mopar patt
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Storm water run off ? for enginers that work in the field by kevin69bman @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Well I emailed the mayor again and said that the new culvert didn't work and they need to add a second pipe and here is what he sent back I will stop in at your work with info about the 60" culvert. Our engineer said nothing additional is need
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride, last of its breed by cudatom @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By I_bleed_MOPARVery nice. Exactly like I would have ordered also in my younger, single days. 4 doors come in handy with kids. Before I was married, there was no way I would be caught in anything other than my hotrod or reg. cab
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Charger 500 surgery by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Looks good After you finish can you update your tag line?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Had to pull the engine off my lawn tractor by roadrunninMark @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

What models did the Kaw motors come in? Are they a vertical shaft? I need around 18HP.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Observations from our road trip to Yellowstone by Challenger 1 @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

We have actually traveled on the highway at dusk and early evening on July 3 severel years in a row. It was crazy how dead the highway was every time. Folks are at home it seems that night? Maybe that is why it was slow that day?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 73 charger spindles by sparcy @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

I need 73 dodge charger spindles and maybe a good k frame for my 1969 charger I had a miss hap lots of damage any body local to Dracut mass thank you
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by Hemihead2 @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Very nice 23-spline 1970 E-body, 71-74 B/E body four speed with small block Bellhousing, clutch cover, fork, shifter pad and z-bar. I popped the side cover and it shifts and turns flawlessly. I have the two forward gear levers but still trying to l
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering into an A 100 by savoy64 @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

there is a 4 wheel drive setup that uses a modern hydraulic ram that is better than the old power ram add on things that rodstrace mentioned....
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 3rd Quarter by AndyF @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Custom solid roller big block cam. I tested a bunch of cams in my low deck 470 and this was the best one. 264/268 with 0.447/0.445 lobe lift. This cam made 750 hp in my pump gas 470 using 1.65 rocker arms and K Motion K-950 valve springs. $200 plus s
Jump to new posts Re: Show me a 500hp "default" stock stroke 340/360 recipie by BigBlockMopar @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Hard to beat turbo-power I agree, but I don't like the plumbing involved. Specially not in an A-body. And I'm already at 210psi cranking compression with the 360ci.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Dodge Royal by T2R9 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Neat car but way more than I would want to take on. Looks like it needs everything.
Jump to new posts Re: How much does rear gear ratio effect HWY gas mileage? by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Update again, first millage check going from 4.10 to 3.54. 13.1 to 14.6 mpg all around, almost ready for another fill up. I'll average the two this time.
Jump to new posts Re: Could an 833 live behind a Hellcat engine? by rowin4 @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

I do my burnouts in 2nd gear, never broke 1st or 2nd gear. 3rd gear is on the end of the output shaft. The 3rd gear breakage is due to the input shaft and the output shaft flexing away from the cluster gear, basically trying to climb over or away
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 69 BARRACUDA TAILLIGHT LENSES by littleredcoffin @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

69 BARRACUDA TAILLIGHT LENSES...NICE CONDITION..NOT FADED OR CHAULKY.NOT CHIPPED.$20PR,CALLS ONLY 603 209 1678.I REFUSE TO ANSWER ANY OF ANYONES EMAILS...PAYMENT BY US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY IM RON JOHNSON AND MY PARTS ALWAYS SELL FOR LESS!!!!!!!
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 64 AND 65 REAR FRAME RAILS by polara426 @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Nice rear frame rails from 64 dodge B body can deliver to the Nats in Columbus $100.00 PM for info.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by Montclaire @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Parts from a 73 Satellite Sedan, nice original paint sheet metal from Texas, located in Scranton, PA. Will not ship. Thanks Grilles, both have headlamp surrounds, I believe one has a broken mount. $60 each or $100 all
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

I’ve raced 440 blocks for over 30 years and never had one sonic checked and I have a sonic checker. I don’t want to know what I already know.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pics wanted-71-74 B body manual trans by Stroker @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Thanks,gy! cdp-nice 'Runner, still have it?
Jump to new posts Re: 1966 Coronet 500 - Upper Door Frame Color?? by FastbackJon @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Tag is missing (consider why would I ask if I had a tag?), just trying to understand what it originally looked like. Galen's white book (v9) doesn't list a 'K' for upper door frame paint color in 1966 (think KK1 car) but I am finding 'K' on the tag
Jump to new posts Throttle return spring bracket #445 by FC7cuda @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Does this stamped number denote anything in particular? I have not seen it and do not know the application. Thanks Tom
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,018 Topics
2,228,304 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
ID these Miller tool please
by mopars4ever
07/22/18 12:22 PM