Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Open face building, car storage ideas. by 6PakBee @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

If you are just looking for protection for one winter, invest in a GOOD car cover and, as amxautox recommended, put a LOT of dryer sheets in the car and trunk. We use dryer sheets and a box per car is not overkill. The only thing that this method d
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts No power to trailer brakes on my 04 Dakota by 6PAX @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I have an 2004 Dakota with the factory installed trailer tow package. I bought a car trailer with electric trailer brakes which replaces my old trailer that had surge brakes. I hooked it up today to make sure everything works and although I have powe
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: looking for a MSD distributor for R/B by scottb @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Looking for a set of W2 A body headers pm on the board anc let me know what you have thanks for the help
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Mt, Clemens , MI. to Two Harbors MN. by tntauto @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Need 1968 Dodge Super Bee roller transported from Mt. Clemens , Michigan (48045) to Two Harbors , Minnesotta (55616) 790 Miles.. Would like to get this car moved within the next couple Weeks.. Please call or text Jeff 586 484 4o39 Thank You..
Jump to new posts Re: Tranny front pump seal by 80fbody @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Packing the pump gears would probably help get pressure up quicker. Not a bad idea.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 727 explosion at Milan last night.... by 80fbody @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By rickrawThere was a pic posted on here yrs ago. It got pretty tore up but, I don't thing the driver go hurt. With a billet drum, shield & smart driving worries should be over. Ya, a billet drum is gonna be on my list when I
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: 1970-1972 B and E body radiator – 26” by bremotorsports @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Date Code is 226 9. Thanks, Bill Rolik
Jump to new posts North Carolina to Florida to California by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

October 24th Empty from Hickory, North Carolina to Jacksonville, Florida <><><><><><><><><><>k<><><><><><><><><><><><&
Jump to new posts North Carolina to Florida to California by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

October 24th Empty from Hickory, North Carolina to Jacksonville, Florida <><><><><><><><><><>k<><><><><><><><><><><><&
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New 2016 ram macho short bed reg cab by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Btw, I wish we had that kind of fall scenery in boring Florida. Beautiful background too.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 RR and Duster 340 Master Cyl Correct one??? by RAII4-speed @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Anyone ?
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Sonoma Raceway 103db on Sunday Nov 5th 2017 by RylisPro @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

That's why I get a garage. Drive the car to the track the night before and sleep inside the garage over night. A good nights rest makes the following trackday so much better!
Jump to new posts Re: Carburetor spacers for heat by BloFish @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By sasquatchCheck out a company called coolcarb technologies. www.coolcarb.com Not sure of any power gains but they should help with fuel temps inside the carb. Todd I’m going to give that a try.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fighting the Dexcool battle this morning. by buildanother @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

I'll bet there's a drain plug hiding some where on that rad. They are really in some silly locations sometimes.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: St.Louis Mopar Blast Car Show and Swap Oct 21st 2017 by 414COWBOY @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

I second the judging taking too long. I left with the car about 530 and the wife stayed behind for trophies. We won 1st place in modified A body so she was happy.Lots of nice stuff, maybe next year park the classes together and walk through judging.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts went to the movies yesterday by azmopar @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

with the wife went to see Only the Brave HIGHLY recommend it its about the Granite Mountain Hotshots fire crew that was killed in 2013. very good movie and well done Hits home around here as most of the boys were locals to the state
Where in this wonderful state of Illinois are you?
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 4th Quarter by mosweethemi @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Hello I,am looking for a 1970 440 six pack transmission . Will pay top money for one .part number 3410672 my e-mail is mosweethemi@yahoo.com phone is 540-337=4310 Thanks moparts.com for the add
Jump to new posts Re: timing question by Dave Hall @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Yes. But I would roll it around and get the timing mark on the damper where you want the initial timing. Say, 16 BTDC or whatever. Then before you drop in the dist. look at the clocking of the intermediate shaft down in the dist. hole. It should be v
Jump to new posts Re: any difference between a 67 and 68 -440 intake by BSB67 @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By RUNCHARGERThat's what I was wondering too. Those 67 carbs had small throttle bores I believe. No.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook users by Malicious� @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By Jim_LuskYoutube isn't faster, but does keep the resolution. Youtube is as fast as the internet speed you are using to upload. I have fiber internet and LTE data, both are very fast. I also recommended youtube as OP said it wa
Jump to new posts Re: rear main seal question by 1930 @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

I bough the conversion kit for my 440 so when I put that together Im hoping it will be a breeze. Thanks guys, 289 all together now for the internal part and I did put a super tiny bit between the cap and the block, did cock the seal just a tad but
Jump to new posts Re: Junk yard crank trigger? by Jerry @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

go find a ford edis setup. they use 36-1 trigger wheels as well as good sensor that can be rigged up and mounted just about on any engine. if not check out our mopar specific crank trigger kits for small block and big blocks $275 and you don't have
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Nos driver's side taillight harness 73 charger by kyle340 @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Nos driver's side taillight harness for a 73 charger, part # 3588651. $125 + ship. Rtsalvage@att.net
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Daylight Headlights 2005 LESABRE by Rug_Trucker @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

#25 cool. I'll give it a whirl
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,902 Registered Members
32 Forums
184,342 Topics
2,135,897 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Neutral safety switch