Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: starting line controller setups by Forest @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I'm pretty sure you'll want a solid linkage...I use this style that will work as a SLE or throttle stop, and you don't get the funky pedal when trying to back up like the inline starting line controllers.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Olds W30 convertible...rarity?? by hemicar1971 @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

mccannix not a big fan of any Judge Convertible or Hardtop. New the one Nick owned was some green but I am not up on GM Colors and don't plant to be. Working for the General for ever was enough. If I had to own a GM Convertible it would be a 70 GS Bu
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Hallmark mystery movie Mopars by Supercuda @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Back to the future
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Billy posted A Bit ago..There was a crash by Dragula @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Very sorry to hear. Prayers sent...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Conversation starter, CVT transmissions by MuuMuu101 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I helped build a small off-roading vehicle (SAE Baja) in college with a 10 hp Briggs engine, a CVT and a gearbox. For a 450 lbs vehicle (which was extremely heavy compared to the other cars - avg approx 375 lbs) it didn't do too bad. We won 9th in a
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: Lower ball joint bolts by 70HemiGTX @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Looking for NOS 70 B body AM radio woodgrain trim plate and both lower end woodgrain trim plates. Email me at: trdeppen"at"comcast.net Thanks for the ad
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re:67 Coronet Post Sedan by 70HemiGTX @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Sorry, wrong place...
Jump to new posts Re: Super Sniper install by AndyF @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Here is the article in Hot Rod magazine: https://www.hotrod.com/articles/holley-hyperspark-install-tune/
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 65 Valiant by crlush @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Post a pic when you get it.
Jump to new posts Re: What's going on with my clutch? by 70HemiGTX @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By GomangoCudaOriginally Posted By 70HemiGTXSounds like your clutch plate is stuck to your flywheel from sitting. I have had this happen in the Challenger I had years ago. It sat for a few months and the clutch plate stuck itself
Jump to new posts Re: Carburetor - what to use for lubrication? by crlush @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I had the choke linkage on my stromberg carb for a poly 318 bind, it would only do it when it was warmed up cause the dash pot was pulling the choke to stay open, wouldnt bind when it was cold cause the choke was closed, was nice when you wanted to g
Moparts General
Why you always putting these on my weekends to work bro? You can't unload a ton of A body stuff on me if I'm not there.
I have 485 hp to the rear tires with cast iron manifolds. My combo is 512 inches, 246 hyd roller cam and pump gas compression. Not sure why your combo should be much different. My heads are ported so that might be a difference but otherwise you shoul
Jump to new posts Re: Street Outlaws type racing by OUTLAWSSAA @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Here's whats left. Rt66 would've been a lot closer. Morrison,Co-Bandimere Speedway-Sept 21 & 22 Tucson,Az-Tucson Dragway-Sept-28 & 29 Norwalk, Oh- Summit Motorsports-Oct 5 & 6 Benson, Nc-Galot Motorsports-Oct 12 & 13 Ennis,Tx-Texas Mo
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Sending Unit Recommendations by MONC @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Thank you Ply72, not sure why l couldn't find it. Appreciate the offer BDW
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: MuuMuu's 68 Dart... It's a Learning Process... by MuuMuu101 @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By 67R/T4speederSorry for your loss I hope you can make to the Fling Thanks. I'm trying. Everything is still up in the air.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by TB3CUDA @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

nos 383 440 fender emblems 3 383 four barrel $35 each 1 440 magnum $50 pm if interested located sw michigan
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by moparphilll @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

1971 side marker Bezels 2 front 4 rear $20 Plus shipping EACH moparphilll@aol.com
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by TB3CUDA @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

nos barracuda and challenger dash pad inserts,these are the ones for 71-74 barracudas and challengers and are the stick on they do not include the plastic insert that they stick too. 6 barracuda $15 each 4 challenger $15 each pm if enterested.
Jump to new posts Re: Craigslist 68 RR WIW by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By RoadRunnerLuvaNice Road Runner, but if it were me...I would put the original valve covers back on...get rid of the out of place, cast aluminum stuff. I'm ALWAYS for that. Love the stock Mopar stuff on everything.
Jump to new posts Re: 79 newport cruiser by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

The R body with E58 was voted number one Mopar squad by officers. Perfect combination of power, handling, and room. I could've sworn all the certified speedos on these were 125.
Jump to new posts Re: poor Fury by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterOriginally Posted By theraifi would loose the lake/side pipes So loose that they fall off?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Looking for repair parts for tablet by ruderunner @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

I have a ellipsis 7 tablet that needs a new charging port. I've had no luck locating a replacement. Amazon is a bust, Ebay has some but I'd prefer a good name. Any suggestions?
Jump to new posts Re: What cam would I have used in the 70's by BSB67 @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthOn my list of ā€œ1000 things Iā€™d like to test on the dyno(that will likely never happen)ā€ would be a cam shootout between the old racer brown/DC grinds(ssh-25 and ssh-44)including the hemi grind, vs the updated
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

I'm with the you guys who like it. I am biased, but giving my honest opinion. I don't see anything so polarizing with the design, nor do I see anything that screams they copied other designs. I think it's a nice truck. I do prefer the Rebel's grille.
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,485 Registered Members
32 Forums
192,922 Topics
2,251,931 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1970 Satellite Station Wagon
by moparmike1
09/19/18 05:49 AM
Check out this '65
by oldjonny
09/19/18 05:14 AM
Was the light package standard on Mopar convertibles?
by Grassosgarage
09/19/18 12:38 AM
Monster Musclecar Weekend @ Gateway
by 71yelladustr
09/18/18 10:58 PM