Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Big block solid roller lifter advice by hemi-itis @ Today at 11:09 AM

I had bad luck with the 829 and spring pressure over 700# over the nose....
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by Al_Alguire @ Today at 11:04 AM

I could not agree more with you Bob, just nuts to me to risk the money for a chance at 15 minutes of fame.
Jump to new posts Re: Go fast or quit? by Al_Alguire @ Today at 11:00 AM

That's what makes engines on a stick so popular. Liteweight takes less power to run hard. Also helps with wear and tear on the car. That engine you have in the Challenger would probably 7.90's in a typical 4 link dragster.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Charger SE by DaytonaTurbo @ Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By T2R9I take the $1500 statement as what he thinks the hood is worth. I am betting he wants a lot more than that and is fishing with $1 in the title. Yup. If he thinks the hood is worth 1500, you can bet he wants a lot more...
Feel the love up in here...lol. I think some just don't really get it when it comes to fast bracket racing and that's ok and not surprised.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dash pad restoration? by 65pacecar @ Today at 10:17 AM

ABC is good. I also had a 69 RR dash pad restored by Just Dashes, turned out beautiful.
Jump to new posts Re: Launch opinion... videos... by weedburner @ Today at 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By dart_73_brHello Diego, yes, looks like there are some consensus here. I need new tires 28x10.5 and some work with the rear shocks to solve that bounce. Additionally will work to change that 3speed to an automatic transmission. Lo
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts SST Free Shipping On PerfectFit & RestoFit Kits by Rustymuscle @ Today at 10:03 AM

Silver Sport Transmissions is starting off 2018 with a bang. Many of you are probably working on your cars getting ready for this car show or race season. During the off season of upgrades and restorations every penny counts. The guys at Silver S
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Bee by wannadrag @ Today at 09:44 AM

Price seems fair if it looks as good in person, If that was on the WI C/L I don't think it would last a week.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 72-74 cuda grille pieces by littleredcoffin @ Today at 09:41 AM

use for repairs only. $15pr,calls only 603 29 1678
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
I have a '78 Dodge D150 and the available tuff wheel car adapter with the keyway and while it "works" it does not slide down far enough on the steering shaft. The adapter probably needs to move another 1/4" or so. The problem is the
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 73-74 B-Body Odometer by mopars4ever @ Today at 09:32 AM

I have seen stickers on the drivers door jam also but that may have been on later year vehicles.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts WANTED 66-72 CHARGER ROADRUNNER CORONET BELVEDERE PARTS CARS by littleredcoffin @ Today at 08:55 AM

I AM LOOKING FOR TIRED PARTS CARS...PLEASE LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE MAINE VERMONT CONNECTICUTT RHODE ISLAND MASSACHUSETTS,EASTERN NEW YORK STATE..I ONLY WANT TIRED RUSTY USED UP PARTS CARS..I ARRIVE IN 1-2 DAYS WITH CASH TRUCK TRAILER...CALLS ONLY 6
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts WANTED BARRACUDA CHALLENGER RUSTY TIRED WORN OUT PARTS CAR by littleredcoffin @ Today at 08:51 AM

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR TIRED PARTS CAR...I ARRIVE IN 1-2 DAYS...PLEASE BE LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE VERMONT MASSACHUSETTS MAINE CONNECTICUTT RHODE ISLAND EASTERN PART OF NEW YORK STATE...CALLS ONLY 603 209 1678
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts WANTED DART DEMON DUSTER EARLY CUDA PARTS CARS by littleredcoffin @ Today at 08:48 AM

PLEASE BE LOCATED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE,VERMONTMAINE,MASSACHUSETTS,RHODE ISLAND CONNECTICUTT,MOST EASTERN PART OF NEW YORK STATE..ONLY WANT TIRED RUSTY IRON.CALLS ONLY 603 209 1678.THANKS.I ARRIVE IN 1-2 DAYS WITH TRUCK TRAILER AND CASH.
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 1st Quarter by Charger446 @ Today at 08:47 AM

Looking for a 4 speed shifter ball for a 1969 Dodge. Looking for a woodgrain type in used condition with the grains wearing off as I want to have it match the patina on my steering wheel. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: WIW - '68 Hemi RR by Morty426 @ Today at 08:46 AM

It's worth probably at least 35K depending on if it is a RM21 or RM23 and what shade of green it is.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Battery drain issue on 03 Ram 1500 by MidPenMopar @ Today at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By 76440How many amps or milliamps is being pulled from the battery after the key is off for 20 minutes? That fuse may be feeding more then the trans module. Some stuff stays awake for awhile... I did some more research and found
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Need advice on an apartment issue by moparx @ Today at 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By Guitar JonesDanica and Ramrod sitting in a tree... boy, this goes down hill fast........
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: how often does this forum get backed up? by moparx @ Today at 08:12 AM

THANK YOU for this site and your tireless DEDICATION to it !
Moparts Question and Answer
I have a wrecked 68 fender in Rockford that I believe that area is good, PM me if interested. I see that the passenger side fender you picture above is a replacement, is the drivers side also a replacement? That area is slightly different.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 RR 440-6 R.I.P. by fc7_plumcrazy @ Today at 07:00 AM

the dead GY3 Runner was marvellous Carsten
Jump to new posts No Prep Racing by ric3xrt @ Today at 06:19 AM

http://www.dragzine.com/news/street-outlaws-no-prep-kings-hit-airwaves-february/ For those that have nothing better to do at night except for watching drag racing. let the nitpicking begian
Jump to new posts 65 fury hardtop $7500 by NTOLERANCE @ Today at 06:00 AM

Looks super clean. I'm 20 minutes away if you gotta have it. https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/1965-plymouth-fury-3/6455933638.html
Moparts Question and Answer
Brother I am right where you were at and I am also on the hunt for shorted or broken wires
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,083 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,774 Topics
2,159,996 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
5.7 hemi to viper t56 w/ quicktime rm8077, twin disc clutch?
by Silver70
41 seconds ago
1968 Barracuda- Gold interior questions
by copperSwinger
5 minutes 54 seconds ago
Compact Tractor
by DusterKid
36 minutes 36 seconds ago
Auto battery Restoration
by 70RRINVIOLET6PAK
42 minutes 50 seconds ago