Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 83 ram charger by ric3xrt @ Today at 10:36 AM

E-bay or http://car-part.com/
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Slimmest Electric Fan Available by moparx @ Today at 10:34 AM

i'm not a fan [pun intended ! ] of aftermarket fans, and if any way possible, choose factory items of your choice of manufacturer. the main reason, is aftermarket fans may, or [usually] may not blow [another intended pun !] what cfm they claim, whil
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: TracFone Experience by mopars4ever @ Today at 10:29 AM

Pure Talk unlimited talk and text for two phones $36 a month. I don`t know anyone would even bother with a tracfone anymore.
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - 71 black cuda wanted by ozoner @ Today at 10:21 AM

Wanted Black 1971 cuda or barracuda decent driver quality. Must have gilled fenders. Prefer 4 speed but not a deal breaker. Prefer small block but also not a deal breaker. 50k budget CASH in hand no waiting. Serious buyer! pm or e-mail me at dbwemple
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Jay Leno's Garage by 340Cuda @ Today at 10:17 AM

He has still got it as a comedian also. We recently saw him perform and he was funny and fun. I saw him confirm on a recent Jay Leno's garage something I had heard for a long time. He has never spent any of the money he made on the Tonight Show.
Jump to new posts Re: Rpm ranges on these MP intake manifolds by lewtot184 @ Today at 10:12 AM

a few years back somebody on this website flow tested a stock intake and IIRC they got 200cfm. think about it. a stock head, which is inadequate for performance, will flow a little better than 200cfm. I don't think intake manifolds by themselves dict
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Quarter Mile time for 1971 440+6 Roadrunner by thecarfarmer @ Today at 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By markshemiworldI’m seeking some opinions on what y’all think a 1971 Roadrunner with these options would run in a quarter mile: 440 six pack Bored 30 over 10.5 to 1 compression Aluminum H Beam Rods Forged Crank Forged Piston
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Vac cannister don't fit by PurpleBeeper @ Today at 09:37 AM

Pictures would help....maybe a picture of your canister with a ruler next to it?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 71 CUDA 340 by biggE @ Today at 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By RV2So what does everyone think of his asking price? Needs to be inspected but if it's not to rusty and has the original motor, his pricing is about right.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: any1 use American Modern Insurance? by moparx @ Today at 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By 70DusterI've had Erie for over 30 years for home, auto, rental and umbrella insurance. No problems. I do have my collector vehicles with America Collectors insurance, however. almost 50yrs with erie, and my erie agent set me
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Spaceman Spiff's wagon project. by ric3xrt @ Today at 05:42 AM

Awesome Wagon
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 5.7 cam and lifters bad by ric3xrt @ Today at 04:55 AM

Originally Posted By AeroMonteWell I got 182,000 miles out of it before something wore out, so I am a lucky guy...but the cam and lifters have gone bad in my 2012 Ram truck. I priced the parts today, $1200 worth without labor. Any tricks or tidbits I
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Looking for this filler neck for a dual tank setup. Also need the factory fuel tank selector switch that's on the dash to the right of the steering column. Also need 77 big block motor brackets for a 4x4. Also need a 72-80 AC/Heater box. Just t
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Camper Shell for 1986 D150 by magnum440d100 @ Today at 04:34 AM

Fwiw I found this "Stockland" I believe, that seems to fit these trucks very well. It's been on all my longbed trucks. I imagine it would fit the 80's trucks as well. I got it off a friends nephews 68 d200, which they got it off a 70's dodg
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lawnmower will not start by 69Dartman @ Today at 03:19 AM

The accelerator pump went out on the Dart in the TQ and I finally tore it down to see if it would be a easy fix. Car had sat years after I retired it and then had to drive it to the new house. After seeing all the green gunk and slime all over the in
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Parts - 2nd Quarter by Ellies Dart @ Today at 03:08 AM

94-01 , 8' truck bed //truck was in a fire no rust $200. 574-274-8214 eastern time Zone//6am-6pm//northern Indiana
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission For Sale - 2nd Quarter by Ellies Dart @ Today at 02:53 AM

Transmission out of 99 Ram 1500 4x4 (360ci/V-8 gas)= $275 with torque converter, had about 82 thous mile rusty frame.. 574-274-8214 6am-6pm eastern time Zone ,or elliesdart@comcast.net
1999 Ram 2500 4x4 ; 106,300 miles ,two owner Work truck ,,run & drives excellent, (360ci gas/auto) Ice Cold air! Great heater (New evaporate/condenser & heater core) also has New radiator & battery, all new brakes, bearings ,axle & d
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The hard to find Cuda convertible parts by PhillyRag @ Today at 01:35 AM

Don't you mean parts that AREN'T reproduced?
Jump to new posts Re: Cylinder head tool recommendation please by John_Kunkel @ Today at 01:14 AM

http://www.beamequipment.com/Valve_Guide_Cutters-Valve_Guide_Top_Cutter.html
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
I don't think you're going to need a good light 😂
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Does anyone Know this car ? 71 cuda were is it BS23n1b165966 i had sold it in 1987 to Larry Kennedy in roaring river North Carolina Please if you have any info on car please let me know i have alot of paperwork on the car i wish i could buy it back w
Jump to new posts Re: TorqStorm superchargers by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

In my case,I found I had to lean it with with increased boost.I thought it would need more but it'd the oppesite.
Jump to new posts Re: Change 833 side cover gasket with trans in car? by Quicksilver440 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Just an update...but i readjusted all the rods myself this time...and now i can shift into reverse...thanks for the help!
Jump to new posts Re: Alternator bracket for Big Block + Meziere h20 pump by cdwmotorsports @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I have AndyF’s and its sweet.
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,251 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,890 Topics
2,202,749 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
First win of the season !!