Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger DODGE hood letters by 70HemiShaker @ Today at 11:02 AM

For Sale: E body heater box. Restored with new heater core....$400 plus shipping. Hemi shakerhood baseplate for Eddy carbs...$350 plus shipping Hemi shakerhood baseplate for Carter carbs....$350 plus shipping Challenger restored woodgrain steering wh
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Cars - 4th Quarter by camastomcat @ Today at 10:57 AM

2001 240" T/D slip joint complete roller with wing, magnafuel fuel pump, radiator, motor plates BBC but could be adapted to BBM, padded seat, Mega 450, Strange 9" newer 16" Weld beadlocks rear, newer front Welds, 2 chutes, 7AL3, tires
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: B Body Heater AC control switch by joewhite440 @ Today at 10:56 AM

B body AC heater control switch Nice shape $%0 plus shipping PM here or jw1969rr@yahoo.com
Moparts General
Originally Posted By Orange_CrushI live in a 4,000SF Ranch. The HVAC had been replaced about 5 years before I moved in with one of those computerized deals with the HEPA filter and UV lights in the unit and stank neutralization (not the industry ter
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What seam sealer to use for trunk floor? by steve70 @ Today at 10:42 AM

original trunk
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Someone stole a ROADKILL project vehicle! by Magnumguy @ Today at 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By rocksmoparI enjoy the show.. Kinda shows what you can do with junk but have fun while you are doing it. And they are getting paid... Kinda how I feel about the show too. Beats some of those other "restoration" shows.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: A body suspension recipe by RapidRobert @ Today at 10:35 AM

^^^ Dave good info
Jump to new posts Re: 46RE: Proper way to adjust shift points? by moparx @ Today at 10:07 AM

thanks for the pinion factor explanation ron. [now if i can just remember that ....]
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend an intake for my 499" RB by fast68plymouth @ Today at 09:53 AM

In light of the 10” converter, I think either the RPM, Holley SD, or an M1 single plane would work just fine. The RPM would be a bit sharper on the bottom, the single planes should be a bit better up high. I wouldn’t expect big differences betw
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Tell Me Car Culture Is Dead by ChryCoGuy @ Today at 09:50 AM

kijiji seems to be the online ad listings of preference in Canada. https://www.kijiji.ca/b-classic-cars/calgary/c122l1700199
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Road Runner by DAYCLONA @ Today at 09:20 AM

Originally Posted By fastmarkOriginally Posted By StangGangRepairDayclona, Thanks for the info on the rear window but we got rid of that car a few weeks ago after all the troubles with the rear window and other other parts. Thats a pricey window but
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1982 Dodge shortbox D150 2WD Kansas $9800 by bigdad @ Today at 09:18 AM

https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/82-dodge-d150-swb-318-4bbl-no/6707762388.html
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi block casting dates by hemicar1971 @ Today at 08:52 AM

The casting date of 10-17-63 is the earlier block I have seen and it is on the list I had post earlier.
Jump to new posts Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? by BobR @ Today at 08:38 AM

We are scheduled to a 4 wide grudge race. 2 radial cars and 2 slick cars. The radial cars will have radial prep. Not sure why I agreed to this as the potential of the radial tires is crazy but it is due to go off around 5 pm on Friday. $10,000 winner
Yep just a little will do ya!
Jump to new posts Re: A-body 3 speed manual on column verses floor by Rhinodart @ Today at 07:37 AM

I had a 68 Dart 270 4-door 273 2-bbl 4-speed with an 8-3/4, sold it to Bill Reilly of Alterkation fame, hope he did something with it...
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Cuda 392 install complete Intel. Op by Fishstix @ Today at 07:36 AM

Email sent
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts South Carolina & Florida to Pennsylvania by Trulyvintage @ Today at 07:22 AM

November 15th Leaving Greenwood, South Carolina Heading down to Ocala, Florida 26 feet enclosed 8000 pound capacity 8 foot rear door height I have to pick up in Pennsylvania around November 30th I am no hurry to leave Florida until the end
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts South Carolina & Florida to Pennsylvania by Trulyvintage @ Today at 07:18 AM

November 15th Leaving Greenwood, South Carolina Heading down to Ocala, Florida 26 feet enclosed 8000 pound capacity 8 foot rear door height I have to pick up in Pennsylvania around November 30th I am no hurry to leave Florida until the end
Jump to new posts Re: mothers ultimate compound by MI_Custumz @ Today at 06:14 AM

I like it, it's not as good as some of the high end stuff. It worked for what I needed it for and easy to use and way cheaper. I also like their ultimate liquid wax because it doesn't stain the black trim.
Jump to new posts Re: HEMI oil consumption? by Hemi ragtop @ Today at 05:59 AM

Thanks so much! That is very generous and yes I would take you up on it if I were closer. I do have a similar offer here that I am going to take. There have been many opinions, One being that the 4.5” stroke could be contributing to the problem. W
Moparts General
Oh damn....I'm a custom home builder and had a full cabinet shop, one day I had my last close call...I sold everything. Best move I ever made.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by 71rm23 @ Today at 04:24 AM

Looking for 1 shoulder belt clip for a '71 as pictured. I have 3 of the four. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: ballast resistor by 383man @ Today at 03:45 AM

Originally Posted By cuda66318So I wonder how fast would it be if you put a ECU on it that doesn't retard the timing by 6-8* under load? I will guess and say it would run 10.50's at least. It's pretty common knowledge that the Orange box retards ti
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New Viper brake kit by Car Nut @ Today at 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By AndyFI'm working with Cass (DoctorDiff) to build a Viper based front disc kit for my Duster. Plan is to test it out on my car and if it all looks good then Cass might put it into production. Here are a couple of photos showing th
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,578 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,817 Topics
2,275,752 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Electronic Evapo-Rust...
by rarefish
11/14/18 03:59 PM