Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by Speed Demon @ Today at 08:51 AM

Looking for an original 340 six pack idle solenoid bracket. PM me here or Email Tensec318@comcast.net
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Making your own Fiberglass Parts by 2boltmain @ Today at 08:36 AM

STEFF something tells me you have some skill in this area. What you are taking on is incredibly difficult and If your bumpers were readily available in high quality Id say buy them no matter the $ but sounds like they are not. I am a guy that made
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: cascar intake question by 1Fast340 @ Today at 06:18 AM

No experience with Gen3 hemis but i cant realy see that being a big problem,your engine will have a breather somewhere just fill where it is,if you engine is totaly sealed and dont have a breather then just take of a valvecover and add oil that way.
Jump to new posts Re: BB bellt drive, who makes them besides Jesel? by GomangoCuda @ Today at 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By rickseemanWOW $1,500. I think we are in the wrong business That link is to an Australian website. It could be $1500 Australian Dollars which is less than $1100 US dollars.
Make sure you have no worm out, bent or broken pieces up front, I doubt you will find anything but check for sure. But looks like typical bumpsteer to me. Lots of ways to fix it.. Did a quick search and this is a decent explanation of what it is and
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Dodge 4X4 by Triggerfish @ Today at 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By RhinodartYou are correct. the 68 hood is a one year only piece, very hard to find a nice one. The 61-67 hood looked the same on top, but the front edge was different for the dual headlights early and the bugeye headlights later..
Moparts General
Being from Michigan I ventured down to the show once many years ago. From what I recall it was OK but must no have been that exciting as I never had the desire to go back. Maybe it was the freeking snow storm that developed while inside the show. 7 h
I have used them on transmission lines , gas lines and also brake lines with no problem. On the brake ;one, it was a quick fix until I replaced the the rusted line. I would say the brake line is probably not a good long term fix .
Jump to new posts Re: Apologies to whomever this may infuriate... by racerhog @ Today at 12:00 AM

Hope to see it Run one day.. Keep on Chipping away at it...
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 Dodge D150 --EXTENDO CAB 2WD --Omaha $4000 by WO23Coronet @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Cool truck with a 5.9 Magnum
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeMy 2006 Ram 3500 4x4 4 door long bed single wheel is used to tow my race car trailer around 5 % of the time, the other 95% is running empty going to local places (less than 35 miles) and some times on trips from 35 to 30
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Lightweight replacement 11.75" Rotors And Calipers by Twostick @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By mgoblue979874 d100 rotor will work same as C body Unless he has late 72 spindles that take the bigger wheel bearings, the D100 rotors won't work. I think Dr Diff sells spacer sleeves that will convert the early 72 and back sp
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mod Top material by mopargem @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

They can have your top made as well. I think they send the material over to acme who makes vinyl tops
Jump to new posts Re: barn find...REALLY???? by GB5andGY8 @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Sorry, but all you guys are wrong. It's... Burn? Fine!
Jump to new posts Re: BIG Thanks to Dwayne Porter by Quicksilver440 @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Though I’m not on here much anymore...Dwayne and Brad have helped me multiple times over the last 15 years...lol. Great guys! Rob
Moparts Question and Answer
Ok, great! I was wondering about that but, you're right, none of the MSD instruction sheets mentioned that at all. Thanks very much!!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: E-body instrument cluster removal/install by Quicksilver440 @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

No need to remove dash pad, etc...u did fine.
Jump to new posts Re: Air cleaner contoured entry criticality? by dvw @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Inside The scoop. Full 2" of clearance. Same as the stock choke tower previously. Doug
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: where to lock down a 6.4 cam??? by voigtspeed @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

We put a SRT 6.4 cam in my sons 2011 300 left cam phaser stock put it in stock motor is 11.3 compression forged wiesco pistons K1 rods lightly ported heads SRT headers stock exhaust car has great power flat pulls hard all the way gets a easy 25 mpg o
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Dodge Charger by Frankenduster @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

The VIN shows it to be a 383 car but it has a 318 in there...
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Wanted: SB 727 Trans Oil Cooler Bracket by vinnyd76 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I'm looking for the factory original transmission oil cooler line bracket for a small block 727. Please reference photo.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Good to see you've gotten some more feedback, I'll third Andy F's book, I've got two copies myself, I misplaced the first one and bought a replacement, it's that valuable. I'm not even a B body guy, but most everything still applies. I'll also say tr
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Elephant Hemi Engines - 1st Quarter by xs29j8 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

This the first of many Ads that I will post this year to sell about 50% of my accumulated collection of parts. The parts will include NOS & Used 426 Hemi, 440 Six Pack, and even a few 340 parts. I currently have mostly B-Body & E-Body parts,
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mark Worman I am 100% Calling You Out! by fourgearsavoy @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterOriginally Posted By fourgearsavoy I cant stand horseplay or adults acting like children in a shop. It happens in the shop where I work and I'm "that guy" that steps in and tells them to grow up and get to
Jump to new posts Re: 340 Thermoquad 1971 340 AT by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Basically the same story. Condition is huge.
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,699 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,740 Topics
2,305,335 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
A moment of silence...
by feets
Today at 01:47 PM