Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts B Body
Complete 1969 Charger grill. Original grill with zero repairs or damage. Great piece, $1700. I also have two other 69 grill centers. These are also in fantastic shape. 999 each. Can deliver to the nats in august. Email is skate1green@yahoo.com
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago to California? by ph23vo @ Today at 09:47 AM

i have 2 needing to go back east would make a great haul back for someone.. need them to go to bismarck ND
Jump to new posts NEED: 2 cars transported SEATTLE to BISMARCK N.D by ph23vo @ Today at 09:46 AM

need 2 cars moved this summer.. open carrier is fine no hurry ph23vo@juno.com
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Attn: Jim at Detroit Muscle Technologies by Kilroy was here @ Today at 09:42 AM

Same thing for a 2008 Raider (Dakota). One day I notice the stains on the headliner. I made a gasket and siliconed it. But a new gasket woukd have been nice. (PS, Mitsubishi Raider 2005-2009 is just rebaged Dakota)
Jump to new posts Re: Leaking Dakota transmission line question by moparx @ Today at 09:33 AM

tubing is measured by the OD, so if it measures 3/8", then it's 3/8" tube.
with such a small change in the numbers one wonders if any of that is voltage drop due to more load?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopars at Bakers Milford Michigan by TooMany62s @ Today at 08:58 AM

Before I moved from Michigan I lived in Milford less than two miles from Bakers. I still miss Baker's Cruise nights.
Jump to new posts FL to MO to CT to FL enclosed auto transport by Trulyvintage @ Today at 08:47 AM

July 28th Available to transport from Jacksonville, Florida up to Appleton City, Missouri I can pick up or drop off along my route 30 feet of enclosed space 8 foot rear door clearance 8000 pound capacity August 2nd Leaving Appleton City,
Jump to new posts FL to MO to CT to FL enclosed auto transport by Trulyvintage @ Today at 08:45 AM

July 28th Available to transport from Jacksonville, Florida up to Appleton City, Missouri I can pick up or drop off along my route 30 feet of enclosed space 8 foot rear door clearance 8000 pound capacity August 2nd Leaving Appleton City,
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Various Mopars in NW WA state by RapidusMaximus @ Today at 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By Morty426Not seeing any deals there Maybe the understatement of the day...lol...jeez, that guy has watched waaaay too much Barret Jackson, although, a guy did try to buy my CJ5 the other night in a restaurant parking lot (it's n
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
I found that the readings on the gauge I have match up very well with the advertised numbers (when I can find them) for the assortment of springs I have. as I've said, I only use this tool for single springs for my driver type stuff. for me it's a us
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 3rd Quarter by tommie @ Today at 07:42 AM

Looking for parts for my 71 barracuda Looking for K frame to radiator support brace/bracket Pass side Seat tracks 1 rear back glass dr side window molding . Its the long L shaped monding the runs half way across the bottom of the glass and up the sid
Try a turbo. With a bone stock 318,(deck O-ringed with copper head gaskets), blowing through the 2bbl intake,(draw through system), with a 800 Thermoquad at 26lbs. of boost, 536hp&586 ftlbs. I have since upgraded cam, heads, intake and gone to bl
Jump to new posts Re: Battery n trunk cable routing? by dvw @ Today at 07:34 AM

Inside
Jump to new posts Re: v8 Crank identification by Locomotion @ Today at 07:21 AM

Also visual cast & forged crank I.D. Some cast cranks originally came with counterweights on the balancer/damper & converter. But not all. 318 is a good example. I believe the 440-6 crank balancer/damper may be an exception in forged cranks a
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 1986 Dodge Truck Door Panels. by TimS @ Today at 06:28 AM

Buddy of mine just picked up an 86 D150 and is in need of some interior door panels. Looked around a little bit on the web and noticed LMC has reproduction panels for other years but not this one. Anyone have any idea if these are being reproduced at
Jump to new posts Re: 73' to 74' Coronet and Charger front ends??? by NachoRT74 @ Today at 06:05 AM

I have heard the same about the threads coming out when replacing ball joints. My 74 still got factory pieces and I'm affraid when times come. In Vzla is not uncommon to find weld points ( 2 or 3 ) to keep ball joint and UCA safely in place. Not jus
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 71 Road runner 340 auto by Morty426 @ Today at 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By MoparpeteOops sorry The paint code is GW3, and the build date on the car is 707..so that would mean the engine would be blue, no? It would definitely be blue
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: National Moon Day by kidmopar @ Today at 12:13 AM

Neil Armstrong is my HERO !
Originally Posted By John_KunkelPropeller shafts That chart shows Coronet the same as Challenger and cuda for a 70-71 with Dana 60 No way that's right
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Chrome by EV2Bird @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

iamogp.o.p1 seems to not have a clue.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody ever use miller spot welders? by DAYCLONA @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By 71sat440Looking at model number 901357. I have an old solar 2175 welder which has always done me good, BUT spot welding seems to be a ton more consistent (especially one with a timer). Abrasives are expensive, grinding welds
Jump to new posts Re: 1966 Coronet 500 - Upper Door Frame Color?? by Andrewh @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

I had a green 66 500 and the upper portion was black, matching the dash. black seats, but green door panel.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at a Major Change by Bob J @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Yep that is always a given
Jump to new posts Re: Broken speedometer by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

You might spin the cable with a reverseable drill (CCW) & see what develops.
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,992 Topics
2,228,003 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Hemi 4 speed trans v.i.n id
by artie717
07/21/18 03:01 PM