Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 440 cuts out on hard excelleration by Jupiter331 @ 49 minutes 50 seconds ago

Will check it tomorrow and get back......thanks
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Shock setting for transbrake by tex013 @ 54 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By CMcAllisterAs someone was known to say on here, "tighter is faster". huh ? Tex
Jump to new posts Re: Lingenfelter bumper brackets by BloFish @ 54 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By motorhead446Originally Posted By BloFishLet me know what the cost is? For an 67-69 barracuda I assume based on your avatar? $90 plus shipping for fronts,rears are $75 for 1/8" and $150 for fronts, $100 rears for 3/16".
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: How do you price NOS parts? by EV2Bird @ 59 minutes 51 seconds ago

NO sale at $6500, Im stunned. https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-NOS-1970-1971-CUDA-CHARGER-CHALLENGER-ROAD-RUNNER-426-HEMI-P-B-BOOSTER/362178547139?hash=item5453860dc3:g:Y2kAAOSweZJaDJam&vxp=mtr
Jump to new posts Electric choke mods on 440 six packs by Moparnut426 @ Today at 08:16 PM

Saw this on another site, does anyone know where I can find the heater coil in his pics? I’m working on a members Bee and would like to do this for him. https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/six-pack-electric-choke.9646/
Jump to new posts Re: Morell hyd roller by RAMM @ Today at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By crabman173Howards sells lifters from a wide variety of makers The cheaper hyd rollers from everywhere tend to be Johnsons--Yuck! Morels basics are best out there for normal use--in Ford and Chevy applications morel offers a lot o
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: WPC-GLR Winter swap meet by Mr340 @ Today at 08:07 PM

We picked up a few things but yea lots of guys weren't willing to deal. Also the turn out seemed less than in January, you could actually walk around and see things, wasn't like being in line @ Disney. Gary
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Did some oem mirror glass miss the date code? by flypaper @ Today at 08:07 PM

i don't believe the glass was ever changed out it looks weathered and aged like most of the other date coded mirrors do that i have. it has the cars orig color under a repaint so i'm sure it came on the car originally.
I would think that if the housing was bent, you would have odd tire wear issues too. You did not say if axle or housing are different from stock, other than you added disc brakes to rear? My only rapid green wear problems myself was from axles bindin
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 1974 Charger SE by chargervert @ Today at 07:55 PM

I just sold a 73 Charger SE project car a few weeks ago. It was a matching numbers 400 auto car that was Petty blue with a white top and interior. It ran and yard drove. It had drag light wheels with good rubber on them I got 3 grand for it
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
I’m sure they just neglected to screw it down. It was probably the same type of second tag that was on a 74 Charger I once owned.
Jump to new posts Re: Carb suggestions, looking at going Holley by Belvedere1 @ Today at 07:43 PM

I've ran every spring in the strip kit and ended up with the orange 5mmHg spring. Yeah this stuff can be aggravating at times.
There have been quite a few posts highlighting Eldebrock Victor issues and the respective solutions. Like anything else, it all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. From what we have seen I think we can all agree that OOTB TrickFlow is t
Jump to new posts Re: 69 R/T by fc7_plumcrazy @ Today at 07:38 PM

looks like a nicely done car. But lit looks like B5 blue to me instead of Q5 turquoise Carsten
Jump to new posts Re: Re-drilling axles for 5/8" studs by CMcAllister @ Today at 07:35 PM

Tried to machine Strange axles by hand one time, only one time. Many years ago. That job is listed in the Strange catalog as part #A1065 for $80.
Jump to new posts Re: SBM victor set up by WHITEDART @ Today at 07:26 PM

Where are you guys bringing in the oil at on the Ritter block.. China wall or Factory location
Jump to new posts Re: Air/ fuel ratio meter by Bad340fish @ Today at 07:16 PM

Another vote for the LC-2 I have two of them and they are reliable and priced well. I had an LM2 for awhile and it worked OK, it did have an OK log feature though. If I were to use an LM2 again I would hardwire the power and ground, the cigarette p
Moparts General
Is it SaltWater or Fresh water flood. If Salt, stay away, it will rust in places never imagined.
Jump to new posts Re: 727 Rear Clutch Upgrade worth it? by John_Kunkel @ Today at 07:07 PM

The video claims the early piston isn't any different than the late; I've found, by actual measuring, the late piston is taller. The casting number 2124834 ('62-'73) is .783" thick and the 3743623 ('74-later) is .830".
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Russia banned from 2018 Olympics by amxautox @ Today at 07:05 PM

I only watch a couple events. Too few to even remember which. Like curling, and some other one or 2. Oh, and summer Olympics??? I don't remember now that they don't have soft/baseball.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Some good vendor news! by dart4forte @ Today at 06:56 PM

Makes a big differance
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Santa? by fourgearsavoy @ Today at 06:53 PM

Got some more shopping to do this week at Summit and should be shipped out by the weekend. Found something on the tool truck last week that I would enjoy so it's going in the gift box for my victim Gus
Jump to new posts Re: Finding the Voltage drop 68 Dodge Truck issue by 70HemiGTX @ Today at 06:39 PM

I had an overcharging and starting problem with my 71 Challenger. Once in a while it would not start. A few times I ended up "pop starting" it. The voltage was low at idle and way over when revving. I'd blow the caps off the battery. I
Jump to new posts Re: Flex Band vs Solid Bands by Hot 340 @ Today at 06:39 PM

Thanks Guys.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: JEG's $300 plasma cutter by peabodyracing @ Today at 06:38 PM

Thanks much for the comments. I'd looked the last week for a used one and all I come up with is a $1000 unit that's clearly been used hard and neglected. Seller is pretty proud of it regardless. Very valid point on buying bigger than I currently nee
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 16 17 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
24,995 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,160 Topics
2,144,683 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Dodge 1500 heater box doors
by Bull1tt