Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Pro Street '68 Dart in Hot Rod by JERICOGTX @ Today at 12:15 PM

Will it be at Drag Week this year?
Moparts Question and Answer
I'm about to make a prototype, will post up when done. It will mount on top of the valley pan hold down, and the coil terminal will point upright.
Moparts General
Well without having the VINs on every vehicle Chrysler ever built from Dec. 1963 to July of 1971 or maybe even 1972 Aug. Sept build there is no way to tell what is the rarest Hemi Car built. You can state known Vehicles built and have numbers but tha
Jump to new posts Re: Small Block vs Big Block by madscientist @ Today at 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By Al_AlguireNot many 1100Hp 400" Big blocks out there. Quite a few 1100hp small blocks out there, just saying. Also FWIW other makes have SB stuff that is a wider bore space they can work with as well. Yep. Just like everyt
Jump to new posts Re: car wrap by Al_Alguire @ Today at 11:55 AM

WAY cheaper than paint....Also don't look like paint
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi water block (not mine) by ZIPPY @ Today at 11:53 AM

Could very well have been mispacked/wrong part in the box...happened all the time. Hope it is a good one for you Rick
Jump to new posts Re: Drag front shocks by Cab_Burge @ Today at 11:52 AM

I bought a set of speed sensing Koni SPA for my old Duster that ran low tens on pump gas weighing 3450 lbs., they flat worked very well That car was built with a set of single adjustable Strange coil over with ladder bars, I ended up changing them
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Hemi Challenger R/T by hemicar1971 @ Today at 11:49 AM

Just because it is a lower mileage original paint car does not mean it has never been driven and it you know Tom he uses his cars and has let others drive his cars. I know this because we got to take a few out for test rides before. I believe he is j
Jump to new posts Re: School me on center counter weighted cranks by Cab_Burge @ Today at 11:48 AM

I'm putting another pump gas 400 stock 4.250 stroke block stroker motor that has a Windberg crank with billet steel Crower rods I bought used from a member back east several years back, it doesn't have the center counter weights I do have two fully
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: Slotted 14" Wheels by moparx @ Today at 11:45 AM

second set are "unilugs" that fit 4 1/2 or 4 3/4" BC, or 4" and 4 1/2" BC. [i would have to see a tape placed next to the pattern to be sure] machined that way from the manufacturer. $75-100 ? i sold a pair of small pattern
Originally Posted By spk2go1st one Gremlin and Pacer X early 70's yes. AMC logo on the handle.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner by 6PKRTSE @ Today at 11:34 AM

That is almost as rough as mine but mine was free....
I just sold an NOS, new in the box, Mechanical, center 6 pack carb for $600.00 that i had for decades. Had it advertised for a LONG time on the internet before it sold, but it finally did. There is a following for them out there, but not many "b
Jump to new posts Re: 65 Coronet by stumpy @ Today at 11:25 AM

A/C car with a bunch of missing A/C parts.
Jump to new posts Re: 1961 Chrysler engine numbers. by ScottSmith_Harms @ Today at 11:22 AM

If the car was a factory dual four barrel 413 the upper id pad stamping will typically have a unique stamping font. If you post a clear picture we can decipher it for you.
Jump to new posts Re: SoCal '70 T/A Project by 68mannix @ Today at 11:22 AM

they will make fun of the car on moparts no matter how the car looks, this board is very good at picking every car apart just sayin
Jump to new posts Re: Rapid Transit sign by autoxcuda @ Today at 11:09 AM

New signs, sold as soon used because they don’t pay copyright liceanse fees.
Jump to new posts Re: preoiling issue by moparx @ Today at 11:07 AM

i have been told, as well as having read articles on this, to disassemble new hydraulic FT lifters and clean them good. this is to insure nothing is inside the assembly that shouldn't be there, as well as insure no debris is left behind from the mach
Jump to new posts 1969 Dodge Dart GT convertible by BloFish @ Today at 11:04 AM

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-d...aign=2019-02-15
something in my old mind recalls discussion[s] years ago, that E bodies suffered from "cowl shake". i can't recall what was done to reduce it. could this have anything to do with the hood shaking ?
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Correct Routing for a 70 Cuda battery cable by jml19621 @ Today at 10:39 AM

No thoughts?
Jump to new posts Re: electric cooling fans 69 gtx by KillerBee @ Today at 10:34 AM

We were having issues with my wife's 1971 440 Six Pack Challenger running a little warm only on super hot humid days driving for extended periods of time in slow moving stop and go city traffic. The car has a 26" radiator and I wanted to keep t
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sun-visor restoration by moparx @ Today at 10:27 AM

just twist the rod back and forth while pulling on it, holding the visor in one hand. to reinstall, reverse the procedure. before removing the mounting rod, it is best to measure from a reference point to the edge of the visor to insure returning the
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: New to the site by Mastershake340 @ Today at 10:20 AM

Welcome from a fellow T/A owner. I have an FE5 4speed T/A also, that I did a ground up restoration on. Are you going to restore this one or just clean it up and enjoy?
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Low offset/wide wheels: I need ideas... by moparx @ Today at 10:18 AM

the only experience i have with ET wheels is the unilug style way back in time, and a set of modern ET3 reproduction wheels for my hot rod in 15x15 size. [big "D" window slot wheels used on top fuel and funny cars in the early 70's] the uni
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,737 Registered Members
32 Forums
192,815 Topics
2,248,737 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Need more rear spring
by mickm
02/15/19 01:37 PM