Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum Hemi heads, WIW? by rickseeman @ Today at 03:48 PM

In one of those ads he admits one is a Dart head and one is a Mopar head. Call somebody and get some Edelbrocks. Mo better and cheap.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Locating original owners by sixpackman @ Today at 03:47 PM

Reeds performance looks to be out of business. Number is disconnected and a called a local business and ask if they would look it up for me. He told me the owner passed away a couple of years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: Stamp on top right of data plate by Alaskan_TA @ Today at 03:46 PM

Yes.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 6.4 BGE specs by MattW @ Today at 03:40 PM

Always heard to use the gasket that goes with the block. The compression is questionable. Im thinking the BGE comp is going to be low due to being a workhorse. No proof and eagle head BGE combo should net 9.5 to one or less? You can play a bit with
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Roller or Flat Tappet by tex013 @ Today at 03:38 PM

Al, my which aren't worth much . If primarily street and you want a roller go hydraulic . BUT this will limit rpm to around 6500 max. You may want to go to a 30" tyre , several guys I know run 30" radials on their E bodies I myself like
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Re: LBP 14 X 5.5 Ralley Wheels by TVU370 @ Today at 03:29 PM

Two Chrome 15x7 wheels 4 1/2" bolt pattern.In great condition with no rust. No center caps $50.00 for the pair Located near Philadelphia PA. Call or text 267-229-1309.
OK a little update,apart from some teething problems I can now confirm that Dave's PWM controller works great with my dashboard fan speed indicators. Between Dave and Alec a member of the electronics forum, they have given me exactly what I want, my
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Any updates on the re-organized AHRA by rt66jim @ Today at 03:24 PM

?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Now That I'm Better - Let Me Tell You: by bboogieart @ Today at 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By Sunroofcuda As to those saying it was stupid to drive like this, it was, Period.... Hope you get it straightened out and stay off the roads till you do.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 5.7 issues by MattW @ Today at 03:08 PM

Toronto!!!! Come on you guys have more water than you know what to do with. Have a set of new K1 stock lenght with wiseco pistons stock bore if your interested. Canadian funds of course. Matt
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1974 Roadrunner Hood -nice. $400 by 440PURSUIT @ Today at 02:53 PM

Nice origibal hood I. Original paint for 1974 Roadrunner. Also fits 73. Very solid with no rot. Located in 20905 Inserts have all studs intact
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Tried a SureCan no tilt fuel can? by crackedback @ Today at 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By A12Originally Posted By kidmopar"Spill-Proof, child-proof design" Didn't say "Leak Proof" .......... All because of CARB and this BS.... https://lfb.org/how-government-wrecked-the-gas-can/ https://w
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Long time no posts by bigdad @ Today at 02:33 PM

Just cause I was bored
Jump to new posts Re: 78 4-speed Maxiwagon! by UCUDANT @ Today at 02:29 PM

8 door 1968 https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-dodge-ram-van/6476419320.html
Moparts Memorabilia
Looking for a Reedman Dodge dealer nameplate. Used condition- nothing NOS perfect.
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 cuda 440+6 restoration by mattsmopars @ Today at 02:19 PM

That looks Fantastic! Matt
Jump to new posts Re: BB engine brackets by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 02:18 PM

The spacer is so that you can get the bolt and nut off with the oil pump in close proximity. Believe me, it IS necessary (or, at least, very nice to have)...As for the different shape, not too sure about that.
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 Durango transmission by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 02:11 PM

Turned out to be a semi-minor problem. The trans was very clean inside, but what happened was the strut on the adjuster side of the front band broke. This was the slippage going into second and the strut was blocking the shifter from going into park.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By HotRodDaveOriginally Posted By NeilEven Ford thinks the Challenger is competition for their Mustang. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdWI-awaUsU Old Challengers were bigger than the old Mustangs and Camaros, but were still clas
Jump to new posts Re: 1966 Hemi Coronet 440 in New Jersey by Smhemi @ Today at 02:06 PM

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/93...ew-jersey-07628
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Just drove through Atlanta. What a trip! by Rug_Trucker @ Today at 02:05 PM

Atlanta ain't got nuffin' on Dallas.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 71-72 vs. 73-74 b-body outer door handles by Montclaire @ Today at 01:56 PM

What about coupe vs sedan? Any difference front or back?
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Road Runner Hood WIW by cudascooter @ Today at 01:53 PM

I sold a nice rust free one with inserts for $300 last year.
Jump to new posts Re: 97 Dakota transfer case ? by Guitar Jones @ Today at 01:51 PM

Check the easy stuff first, don't go directly to the hard parts. Start with a good visual inspection of the u joints, driveshafts, mounts, mounting bolts and such.
Jump to new posts Re: 18 spline speed gear bushings by Dan Brewer @ Today at 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By moparpoolmanThanks for the reply Dan, the bushing does seem to be a little worn so if I was going to mess around with it I think I'd rather spend the time replacing it. Are the Bushings available? Do You sell them? Thanks I don
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 16 17 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,141 Registered Members
32 Forums
186,648 Topics
2,171,367 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
engine paint
by Moparnut426