Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Major HEMI car stach found in Conn!!!!!!!! by hemi-itis @ Today at 12:48 PM

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/673.html
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: EFI guys - which single 4 intake for EFI conversion ? by rumblefish72 @ Today at 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By LAD 524Great - the Eddy air gap speaks to me As a side note, what MSD or ACCEL COP coil is the right length for an Indy head/valve cover on a Hemi ? Will the Mopar V6 or Ford Coyote coil be long enough? I had a look around but
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Door Hinge Pins by NANKET @ Today at 12:40 PM

The FWM tells you to,live you door hinges. I like some lube on there to displace moisture, the pins are steel that will rust if left dry and not lubbed. Then the rusty pins will wear out the bushings over time. And we don't know if the bushings ar
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by moparlouie @ Today at 12:32 PM

63 Plymouth tail lens, Very very Nice originals, look like new take offs. $125 plus ride. lafrancebiglou@aol.com
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts 273 rocker assemblies by cdp @ Today at 12:32 PM

I have a set of 273 rocker assemblies with upgraded Smith Brothers adjusters, with shafts. $350 shipped in 48 states, plus 3% PayPal. Thanks Chris chirspy1971gtx@yahoo.com 816-726-45onetwo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Time-Sert or Ez-Loc or other thread repair? by yella71 @ Today at 12:29 PM

I like Heli coil type repairs but have fixed many ford heads with insert type spark plug repair kits. they work fine. it depends on the repair type and if its a part still on the car (space limitations) or on the work bench.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rallye Gauge Restoration - Recommendations by ScottSmith_Harms @ Today at 12:29 PM

Quote:instrument specialties in R.I. im sure theres a wait, so contact asap to get in line 401-267-0054 or 0055
Jump to new posts Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... by n20mstr @ Today at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By 69b1dartneed to get facebook,thats where we bench race at Bench race is one thing, to make bold claims that never happen....lol that's something else ! Actually it's a waste of time, time that could be spent making your car l
Jump to new posts Re: Project VIP to drag week 2017 by jyrki @ Today at 12:09 PM

Hmmm, The series has now begun and the episodes can be seen here. Unfortunately only in Finnish and the first two episodes are also filmed here. The first one can now be seen in the web, this is true TV without any scripts! http://www.permanto.fi/fi/
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Does anybody get bone stock mod muscle car mag? by Diego (not Ted) @ Today at 12:06 PM

Canadian mag?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: CL '72 GTX $27K just west of Lincoln Nebraska by Locomotion @ Today at 12:04 PM

Thanks for the bar code clarification.
Jump to new posts Re: Holley by Mark Whitener @ Today at 12:04 PM

It's about $600 each to convert a Dominator to methanol. And methanol is one of the few I would suggest using a 3 circuit carb for.
Jump to new posts Re: Vic 340 build by W5DART66 @ Today at 11:59 AM

Did not post that info.
Jump to new posts AMK alternator bolt kits for 440-6 by 4406bbl @ Today at 11:50 AM

I am placing a bolt order and noticed that amk lists a different alt bolt and spacer kit for 440-6 engines c-8141 with 6 pieces, vs c-8140 for 383-440 4v with 8 pieces. Never knew there was any difference 6bbl to 4bbl, anybody know or have a amk cata
Jump to new posts Re: Ported Heads on a 440? by rb446 @ Today at 11:48 AM

As a school project porting the heads will be good. If you can get to say 240>250cfm with them it could improve things 20>30hp as an approximate gain with the low CR. It may only be worth a 1/10th or so. However keeping that small 3310 will do
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cuda pics, Espo + 1 springs by ogopogo @ Today at 11:39 AM

Yes the cuda has 275s and regular shocks,i set all my cars up that way,love the stance!
Jump to new posts 69 440 short block in crate Mpls, MN craigslist by peabodyracing @ Today at 11:37 AM

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/pts/d/1969-new-factory-built-short/6766493889.html I believe it's been advertised for some time now. I also believe the price is a bit optimistic, but then I'm not a 'numbers' type.
Jump to new posts Re: 70 E- body Seat Belts by TONY_DAGOSTINO @ Today at 11:35 AM

we have an excellent set of originals, what color are you looking for?
Jump to new posts Re: 64 Plymouth Fury for Parts by Satilite73 @ Today at 11:30 AM

That had to hurt in more ways than one. Be a good donor to make your 63-64-65 b body wagon it to a hardtop Do people do this? I know people do the 4 to 2 door swap, but a hardtop swap?
Jump to new posts Re: Shopping for a new radiator by fourgearsavoy @ Today at 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By cdwmotorsportsThis is the radiator I have in my Demon. 451 stroker http://www.speedcooling.com/26-Big-Block-Mopar-Radiator.html This will be my new radiator in the spring. Ever since I put the 4.10 gears in the car it runs hot
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by hemi70se @ Today at 11:14 AM

After seeing pics of the "new" 2020 HD Ram, that has nothing more than a redesigned front clip instead of the all new cab. I don't care for the "new" look of it. I'll stick with the more tasteful "classic" look
Originally Posted By 451MoparCurrently putting together a 1966 727. More HD than race, the Super Sprag and Billet drum are out of the budget. Changes so far have been replacing the 19-spline input shaft with a 24-spline input shaft so torque convert
Jump to new posts 1979 Direct Connection SB tach drive distributor by moparx @ Today at 11:04 AM

another thing i bought new in 1979. this was used for maybe a couple hundred miles, then pulled for a conventional with vacuum advance. when it was put back in the box, i put a junk cap on it to protect the guts. the cap that came on it was used on t
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by MONC @ Today at 10:57 AM

SEAT BELTS looking for a full original set, including hardware, for a 70 Challenger in very good condition. PM if you have anything. Thanks for the ad Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Dragula's Quest for the 5's....on Pump Gas by BradH @ Today at 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthObviously, the -1’s would be the hardest of those three to outgrow. And, from what I understand, EZ295s wouldn't be much of an improvement over some basic hand porting to the OPs current EZ1s.
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 14 15 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,621 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,462 Topics
2,286,236 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
2001 Ford Ranger PCM Question
by 70sixpkRT
6 minutes 20 seconds ago