Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 470 dyno test article by Transman @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Geez - a catalog error. Imagine that.
Jump to new posts Re: SHOCKS W/ SS SPRINGS by 383man @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I also still use SS springs and I just use the Mopar Performance extended shocks. They have no adjustments as they are just a basic shock that extends longer so the SS springs can work. Been working fine on my 63. Ron
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to help friend with her Impala a/c by savoy64 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

even my 2006 300c actuator door will click after the ignition is off....
Trade/Swap/Free/ & Brand X
Jump to new posts Re: Trade/Swap/Free/ & Brand X - 1st Quarter by wannadrag @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

1941 Plymouth Coupe Gasser, Speedway front axle set up.8.8 Ford 373 geared posi rear, Mild 355 chevy engine, Rebuilt TH 350 trans with 3200 stall converter. New tires, wheels, fuel tank, hard lines. $15,500 or trade for a 68-70 B body or 68-72 A body
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by beaver77 @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Looking for heater control assembly fo 73 Dart non a/c Joshtoland66@hotmail.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: HUGE Flash & Boom Detroit NW Area: by Mr. Smurf @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

I was blowing snow at my parents house, huge flash of light to the south......lit the sky up like fireworks. Ed
Moparts Question and Answer
These may help. My memory is worse than I thought - the power up pin is not the center pin. First thing to do is make sure you have power in to the trans and a good ground. If power is low something is dragging it down - or a bad ground ?
Jump to new posts Re: New Trick Flow heads for Ford FE by Hemi_Joel @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By ThatDarnCatOriginally Posted By AndyFThanks, we should be on the dyno next week. I usually only list the big parts in the source list. All I have from FE Power on this engine is the timing gear. Not a hard and fast rule, somewha
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 383 with 727 by frank @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Appreciate everyone's input. To answer a few questions: 750 Competition series carb MP aluminum intake Eddy heads Forged Sealed Power pistons, molly rings Stock rods and crank Windage tray Melling stock oil pump MP electronic ignition Aluminum water
Jump to new posts Re: WIW BB Truck (76) Ex manifolds & Bellhousing? by geo. @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

if easy to get, I'd go for it. If you can put together a complete changeover, either BB or MT, I think you'd attract some buyers. People spend much more than that on car conversions, but I'd think it would be more than worth your time. Heck around he
Jump to new posts Re: What ever happened to Wild Bill by Eric @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Great seeing you at 42 Bill. And for all the other folks who don’t know Bill’s daughter is a hitter 😉 . Wafflebatter and I spend some time watching JR’s......you know why? They grow up and become killler big car racers. I like to be prepared
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for some "Sound" advice by 1fastrunner @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

I'm really happy with it, but I don't really have the rear speakers where they should be. Right now they are behind our loveseat and right behind our heads. I have them facing away because of the cord and so they aren't right in our ear. There are ti
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 scatpack challenger auto or 6 speed by carcrazyguy @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I used to be a manual shift is the only way to go, person. However the new hydraulic clutch cars have no pedal feel. Not the same a driving an old mechanical linkage manual shift car. So after 5 years of hydraulic clutch driving....make mine an A8
I would use the same clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, starter and bell housing If the new motor makes enough torque and HP to need a better clutch you can always change it later I ran all three type, Borg and Beck, long and centrifugal
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts official power adder thread by Jeremiah @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

This was a "175" jetted NOS Big Shot and I shut it off because it was going lean. Still had 1000 RPM to go. Made 750 at 7000ish na. w/ a single 4150. Don't mind the right O2 is was going South during the dyno session. If you examine t
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter by SeaDuck @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

1965 Satellite for sale, All disassembled ready for paint in epoxy primer, set up for BB, no motor but I have EVERYTHING ELSE including era correct 23 spline 4 speed, power and manual steering,currently manual, original 383 car but I was going t
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Mopar Full Size - Cars - 1st Quarter by TB3CUDA @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

69 plymouth sport fury convertible 1 of 1500 made 383 auto with console buckets 83/4 rear end,runs and drives good.asking $10,500.00 located sw michigan tb3cuda@charter.net for pics
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar RB 572 1000 HP Project 1970 Cuda by racerx @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

is has a nice top end charge .
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Thanks for the info. I’m planning on doing some autocross racing. I’ve built many drag cars and don’t want to do it twice. So with this being my first autocross car I want the best suspension I can afford. Since I’m building this car and it
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: water pump removal by savoy64 @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

leave the serpentine belt on---you have to break that big nut on the fan--break it counterclockwise-----there have been numerous how to's here on the ram trucks....
Jump to new posts Re: Harbor Freight Engine Cherry Picker / Lifting an Engine by 1fastrunner @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

I bought the Orange one from Harbor Freight, it had oil in it.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Charger V code ebay by RS23U1G @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By flypaperOriginally Posted By chargervert I'm downsizing on my project cars, so hopefully I can get started on it soon. as he drags a van project home in the last week someone needs to be banned from reading for sale ads
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of cop cars....... by UCUDANT @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Dollor for dollar best investment for 650+ HP by fourgearsavoy @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By OhioMoparMost likely a B/RB. 650 horespower doesn't really have a low cost option. Lol. Or not one that will live very long! You can build an Indy head stroker for under 10K that will last forever if you do your own assembly ca
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: This is cool. by dfsmopars @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

That’s a great deal all around.
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,068 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,582 Topics
2,157,111 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
A100 power steering
by 2002bluert
01/17/18 10:00 PM
W23 Recall Wheel Price
by 2002bluert
01/17/18 09:58 PM
Low Friction Upper Control Arm Ball Joints, Opinions?
by moparAL
01/17/18 09:49 PM
Thrift store find
by 70rrclone
01/17/18 09:25 PM