Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Electronic Ignition ICU box recommendation? by skicker @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Here is a pic of one I bought about 10 years or so ago... P/n is P4120534
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 Direct Connection SB tach drive distributor by moparx @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By RapidRobertthe guts would be the stuff under the cap (the stuff that could be nicked/damaged if it fell & hit something or if something fell onto it) & might help keep moisture out of it. Just curious will a regular cap f
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: E-bay 10% Code here... by RV2 @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Anymore codes? I’d like to place an order Thanks
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Still available by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

This trip is still available Jim 260-804-6695
Jump to new posts Re: ROLLER CAM LOW LIFT FLOW HEADS by fast68plymouth @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Back when my buddy first started racing in Stock, and we were barely under the index....... finding our way........ on about the 5th cam, which was the worst one up to that point...... we thought, maybe we’re looking at the wrong area. Maybe the ca
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ken Berry, RIP... by 65pacecar @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

I love Mayberry RFD (Spinoff of Andy Griffith). Great actor, seemed like a good guy.
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Turn5 Gives Back With $88,000 In Scholarships by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

Turn5, the e-commerce retailer that provides aftermarket performance parts and accessories through AmericanMuscle, ExtremeTerrain, and AmericanTrucks, continues to support the automotive community just as much as the community supports them. Whil
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: eBay motors 10% off today by moparx @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By Doc FiberglassYurr right .. I don’t that there statement can be interpreted in SO mANy ways .......
Jump to new posts Re: 1993 dodge stealth v6 3.0 24v - $1700 by DaytonaTurbo @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

At least it's not an automatic. Clean twin turbo ones are getting pretty few and far between.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter by Chris69 @ Yesterday at 08:06 AM

1970 Duster, new metal and new custom paint plum crazy purple, 6 point roll cage with full interior, front bucket seats, new carpet, new big block torsion bars, complete new front end bushing kit, frame connectors, Gull wing, new door handles, Grant
Jump to new posts Re: WIW: Stock Challenger Driveshaft by crocha617 @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

I believe that driveshaft should be 45.6" center to center if it's for a Challenger 727 8 3/4
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question on manual steering and wheel width by paironines @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

That makes sense. I just wont go overboard. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: 231 Transfer case, anything to slip in 2wd? by Bad340fish @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

Update, wow I had no idea I dealt with that noise for this long haha the Jeep is not a daily driver. Found it, the motor mounts and trans mounts had gotten so bad that under power the yoke could move and hit the plastic bracket that holds the wiring
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 727 case restoration by AAR#2 @ Yesterday at 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By chrisf . . . i bought a vapor blast cabinet that works well for aluminum. i have done a few transmissions with good results. its slightly brighter than OE but will fade over time. The finished surface is not open like a fracture
Originally Posted By RAMMOriginally Posted By AndyF. So it doesn't take a huge machine,Yes it does and you know it. It takes an abnormally large Z axis or a 4th axis but then you get into "Sag" it just takes a good machinist who pays atte
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Kids vs. When I was a Kid: by astjp2 @ Yesterday at 03:07 AM

I got yelled at by some broad with her brats at the grocery store several months ago. I was trying to get lunch at the deli, one her kids was throwing a big beach ball in the sitting area where people were eating and almost hit several people. Af
Jump to new posts Re: Would you run a solid roller with ductile rockers? by madscientist @ Yesterday at 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By viperblue72Originally Posted By madscientistOriginally Posted By viperblue72Whatever I run will be a street type roller. I wasn’t so much worried about durability of the rocker, but wear and tear on the guides and valve tips et
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1970 B body antenna wire clips by 70gtx440dana @ Yesterday at 01:11 AM

Needing 4-5 antenna wire clips for 70 b body. These hold the wire along the bottom edge of the dash. See photo. Thanks in advance! Joe 517-243-7115 or jsawyer@wowway.com
"My Son in Law Jered stumbled on a small Mopar stash...he finally knocked on enough doors and snooped in enough back yards", Dale began a phone conversation with me a week later. "Anyway, the Widow wants all the junk gone, and her pri
Jump to new posts Re: Tail Light Lenses by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

Most original lenses were injection molded from Acrylic resin which has a high tolerance to heat (hot bulbs, Arizona parking lots, etc.). Cast lenses are typically made of various two-part resins, primarily Urethanes, which do not have nearly the s
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 4th Quarter by satellite tim @ 12/10/18 11:51 PM

This is not a discussion forum. Please contact the seller via pm or e-mail.
Jump to new posts Re: Blast from the Past circa 1980 by gtsdude @ 12/10/18 11:18 PM

My 69 swinger 340 4 speed with 3.91 rear. I bought it at 16 in 1987, was a fun car in high school. I had the original hood but thought I needed a scoop.
Jump to new posts Re: my jeep from hell by rhad @ 12/10/18 11:03 PM

i got it goin 2day,no security problems now!!!, t stat and heater flush 2morro
Jump to new posts Re: Dana 60 Ford disc brake swap questions by savoy64 @ 12/10/18 10:44 PM

i am assuming you are prepping this dana 60 for a car---using ford passenger axle ends----there is a disc brake set up on a lincoln mark 7 or a versaille that fits right on there...the caliper on it was re-used on the explorers---neat set up......
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
PM sent just saw you were trying to reach me in the other post..
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,629 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,558 Topics
2,287,777 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
cascar intake question
by Kid-Dart
4 minutes 45 seconds ago