Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Engines
for sale hemi mounting bracket accelerator cable 4 speed car original not a reproductions $80.00 plus $5.00 shipping bob h 708 687 1187
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: any gen3 heads/exhaust manifolds that can be flipped by Silver70 @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

The flanges I bought to build mine are the same as what the srt headers have like in those listings. To face them forward, you could drill the holes or slot the bottoms to line up. The non srt don't have material where you would need to relocate th
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: My 63 Dodge 330 Project: by GY3 @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

New balancer in place and a new tranny pan gasket. I was having good luck with cork ones here lately until the last one decided to mark its territory! I highly recommend the 518 reusable gasket as it has a steel core and rubber coating. Kinda pricy
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Tires going away? by cudatom @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

My cuda I got about 150 runs on the tires and tbey were still good when I parked the car. That was running 10 teens to mid 10.2's at 3500lbs. The tires were Phoenix 29.5 x 11.5w. My wagon running Hoosiers at only 7.0's in the 1/8 at 4000lbs didn't l
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: aluminum wheel I.D. by BigBlockMopar @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

They look like Western Wheels, but the center behind the spokes makes them a bit different. If they are a real brand wheel there should be markings on the backside.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: C body muscle cars by The Black Car @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbt...tml#Post2525498
Jump to new posts Re: When were these F60 15 polyglas tires made? by RSI700VIPER @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Morty - Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone Identify this Power Steering Cooler by mopars4ever @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

I have one too but the bracket is different. I think mine is from the 90`s or something.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pics wanted-71-74 B body manual trans by 76Beeper @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Here's mine. I replaced the drivers side floor pan and added the 4 speed hump. It was an automatic transmission car.
Jump to new posts Re: 08 Camry hybrid inverter coolant by PurpleBeeper @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Good move. That Toyota inverter stuff is patented, so only Toyota will have it I believe. It's not a complicated coolant, but it is ULTRA high purity & is not "typical antifreeze"
Jump to new posts Re: ID these Miller trans tools please by John_Kunkel @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Here's a variation (C3529) of the servo tool in use.
Jump to new posts Re: Damper & MSD crank Trigger by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

The face of my ATI is flat faced with a spacer to locate the belts. Are you using any drive belts? I don't have a trigger yet,but ATI makes a different front/face plate with magnets built in.I don't know yet if that works well or just use the wheel
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 68-70 B-body Convertible Body Lip Patch Pieces by PurpleBeeper @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

I'm looking for some patch pieces for my 70 b-body convertible. The body shop said they can fabricate some pieces, but I think patches would be easier. I have rot in the back seam of the lip where the convertible trim screws on. 68-70 b-body would
Jump to new posts Re: Loading up and slight miss by Kid-Dart @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

I run the Turbo Blue from the pump, but didn't leave any in over the winter. I will get some injector cleaner and see what happens
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Race Parts / Cars - 3rd Quarter by Dragula @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Need Edelbrock Performer RPM Dual-Quad Intake Manifolds 7524......Preferably without the valley plate....
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Dana 60 for sale by 1969RR @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Dana 60 out of my 1970 Challenger. Was rebuilt with new bearings, 3.73 Richmond gears, etc about 4 years ago. I also have a fairly new set of 4.10 Richmond gears to go along with the sale. Left axle seal was leaking some on the brake shoes. 5 lug 4
Jump to new posts Re: Boogered up LA valve cover bolt hole - Suggestions? by Alaskan_TA @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

This works for antique furniture with worn out holes for caster wheels too. Over drill the hole, apply glue to a dowel of the same species, tap in, trim flat. When the glue is try you can re-drill the correct size hole for the caster wheel.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - 383 engine complete and ready to put in car, by MuscleMopars @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Wanted - I'm looking for a 383 engine complete, good running and ready to put in car. A 1968 vintage is preferred but will consider all. Close to Wisconsin is preferred also but will travel. Contact me with what you have, condition and pricing.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dakota inner tie rod by 65rbdodge @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

I got it, ground the peen off and used some big channel locks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Monkeemobile, Drag-U-La, etc being auctioned by I_bleed_MOPAR @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Kutomrama credits Jeffries with the Monkeemobile. He also started the Batmobile but couldn't meet the studio deadline and turned it over to Barris. Site also says he rented space from Barris and was Barris "house painter". https://www.kus
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by schmitty @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

I have a new Moog quality front end kit for 1967 - 1972 Mopar A bodies with 10" front drum brakes. Comes with: Lower ball joints pn K785 & K787 Upper ball joints 2 K704 2 inner and outer tie rod ends ES401R & ES401L 2 tie rod adjusting
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - NEW R3, W8 parts by 72gtx4speed @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Selling the remaining R3 W8 parts for a friend NEW R3 Block P5007360AB, the 9 in. Deck, 48° Siamese Block, takes 302 Main Bearing NEW 2 sets 60mm Roller Cam Bearings NEW (2) Roller Bearing Thrust Plates NEW Callies Forged 3.58 Stroke Crank w/ 2.100
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission For Sale - 3rd Quarter by mopars4ever @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Two used Miller transmission tools. C-708 and C3289 which supersedes to C3529. The 708 is a runner hub bushing installer and burnishing tool for a fluid drive. The 3289 is a powerflite and 56 Chrysler 3 speed auto servo spring compressor. $35 for bot
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Any1 use the NAG1 or torqueflite 8 in an old mopar? by furious70 @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

To keep costs reasonable I was hoping for a different outcome, I'm sure the same reason you started with the stock stuff as well. I would only be doing engine/trans/shifter and leaving the rest of the car alone. So you have the stock ECM, the german
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Mopar Full Size - Parts/Cars - 3rd Quarter by maxwedge426 @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

WTB 1987 DODGE DIPLOMAT DRIVE SIDE FENDER AND DOOR NO RUST OHIO
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,385 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,056 Topics
2,228,704 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
2018 Mopar Nats, Columbus, Ohio
by captainjack