Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Drilling leaf springs by mopar dave @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Probably should have, but dropped the springs off this morning. First shop turned me away.
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Dana 60 and 9” Ford ring and pinions by JesseR @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Yukon gear, Dana 60 5:88 gear, like new, $100 Richmond 9” 5:14 gear, like new $100, plus shipping Pm me here
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Should I lap the valves? by dogdays @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

NO IT'S NOT. After you've done the valve seats you smear some gooky blue stuff on the seats then with the valve you pop the valve closed and open one or two times. There should be a clean line all around the seat and the valve face. That's how you
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Volkswagen cooler by DAYCLONA @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Pretty Kool!, spendy, but an individual probably couldn't make one that nice for less actually...
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: All E Body Parts For Sale by JS29R0B @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Cuda Tail light housings 65.00 U.S. shipping included. Paypal accepted.Email moparmafia@yahoo.com
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts C-body clutch Z-bar & pedals (FB) by Secret Chimp @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

This C-body pedal assembly is on Facebook, but I assume these are fairly uncommon now. It's rust-free by the looks of it. Seller is willing to ship: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/109048789865657
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts BEST HANDLING CLASSIC PLATFORM ----2 by savoy64 @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

i have a question here----how many guys have actually googled up the 2 articles i mentioned on the chrysler police cars? the one showed vintage pictures of 2 door sedans used----STP::coloradostatepatrol and the history of chrysler police fleet opti
Jump to new posts Re: 1960 Dodge 100 Power Wagon - $1 (West Fargo) by bigdad @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

whoops .. thanks for fixing my mistake
Jump to new posts Re: 65 D500 grain truck Fargo by bigdad @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

big trucks, love them but, have absolutely no use for one lol
Jump to new posts Re: Cylinder head tool recommendation please by dogdays @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

The cutter trims the valve guide and cuts the guide OD for the seal of your choice. You should know the OD your preferred seal requires before you buy the cutter. For me it was 0.625 so I could use stock late LA valve seals. If the cutter is any
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: RARE OPTION by 6bblgt @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

as far as Chrysler products - the shifterless full length B & C-body console is a factory 1966 ONLY deal
Jump to new posts 79 crew cab and 2005 frame $1500 by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

https://stcloud.craigslist.org/cto/d/1979-dodge-crew-cab/6568491428.html
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Best handling classic Mopar platform? by 70HemiShaker @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Gotcha... Thanks
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 2nd Quarter by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Low profile crank pulley... This is an Aerospace components drive mandrel for BB or SB Mopar that the shaft got damaged and was no longer useable. The mounting flange has a 5" dia. belt groove machined into it for an alternator or vacuum pump if
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Parts - 2nd Quarter by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Motorhome/RV motor mounts and brackets for big block. Bolts aren't in the picture, but they go with them too. $35 shipped in the lower 48. Paypal OK if you send as gift or add extra to cover the fee. PM me here
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 2nd Quarter by 10 secondman @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Spring Sale ! the first person to come and by all my /3 -340s engines / and 6- 360 motors / I will throw in my original 340 SIX PAK SET -UP WITH AIR CLEANER AND ALL / - FOR ONLY $13,ooo dollars or best offer , wont last long guys , please Call 72
Originally Posted By moparedtn You assume much and know little, but thanks for ummm....something? I can only go off the gibberish you've been posting ...
Jump to new posts Re: leaf springs for street strip car by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By OhioMoparOriginally Posted By an8sec70cudaOriginally Posted By OhioMoparOriginally Posted By an8sec70cuda Same here. Cal-Tracs or Assassin Bars (very similar to Cal-Tracs) are as good as it gets for leaf spring traction. Both
Jump to new posts Re: Casting Numbers by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

I have this and has been really helpful. Carry it w/ me to shows when walking through the swap meet. https://www.amazon.com/Chrysler-Plymouth...7G41ZKN7H57QY3A
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted - Small Block Engine - 2nd Quarter by 76orangewagon @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

1971 340 Engine Block I am looking for a Mounds rd plant 340 engine with a casting date of January 71 and a final stamped assembly date between Mid March to early April 71 for my 430 SPD built Cuda. The Stamping date on the front of the block near th
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts NOS or Near Mint 1970 E-Body Exhaust Trunk Plates by 70plymA34 @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Looking for a set of near mint original or NOS Exhaust Trunk Plates for a 1970 E-Body. I NEED THE ONES WITHOUT the Center HOLE. These are the rectangular plates that mount through the trunk pan. Will pay $500 for the right set. Thanks Mike Shake
Jump to new posts Re: O-ring - LA Block by dart_73_br @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Thank you guys, very good explanations here!
Moparts General
Originally Posted By dart4forteand some more. Nobody said Scott wasn't a selfie nut. KWS's Demon Now you know where they got the likeness for the Demon emblem...
Jump to new posts Re: dakota towing by cgall @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

I never hit a dog, but I had some close calls towing with a '99 Club Cab Dakota, 5.2 had plenty of power but brakes were sketchy. I had single axle brakes on the trailer and a Prodigy controller, still inadequate. There is no comparison to my curre
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: adjusting parking brake 2014 ram by mopars4ever @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

After looking at it again I found out that the cables are self adjusting and the adjustment is only at the star wheels. I adjusted them up some and it seems to hold ok. I may have to go a little more. thanks for the advice
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,254 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,948 Topics
2,203,403 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Help me pick an alternater and alternater pulley?
by gregsdart
04/24/18 06:24 AM
1972 Meadow Green...???
by Pale_Roader
04/24/18 03:43 AM
WIW: 1960/61 Sonoramic Set Up
by The Black Car
04/24/18 02:25 AM
WIW: Hustle Stuff Hood Tachometer
by The Black Car
04/24/18 02:20 AM