Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
****1978 dodge truck A/M F/M 8 track radio,i have had this radio for over #25 years stored inside, very very clean,..got it from a friend have never used it never tested it,..$125 photo soon,.. thanks moparts
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Re: Broadcast Sheets - L&F B Body by 70 RR FJ6 V code @ Today at 01:11 PM

Hi everyone found this 1970 Dodge charger 440 six pack fender tag for sale on eBay. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113587278331
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Carb linkage ? by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By madscientistEvidently I read the OP's post wrong. I thought he meant the linkage and not the throttle cable side of it. Sorry for the confusion. Oops, I misread it That is what happens when I assume OP, the Enderle and se
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Plymouth Road Runner by 6PACKB @ Today at 12:43 PM

Sorry wrong 71 RR thread.
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 1st Quarter by skrews @ Today at 12:23 PM

Solid Roller Valve Springs About 40 1/8 mile runs Crower Premium part # 68804H-16 235# @ 1.95 257# @ 1.90 555# @ 1.30 582# @ 1.25 620# @ 1.20 spring rate 505 i.d. of inner .740 i.d. of outer 1.026 o.d. of inner 1.135 o.d. of outer 1.55 super clean si
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Conclusions from Barrett Jackson . . . by 392Hemi @ Today at 12:23 PM

I wonder what a Winged car would bring with the Hell crate in it and a 6 speed. I would think that would fetch a very pretty Pennie
Moparts Question and Answer
My next bid ( when life allows me to pay for this, on $200 rate ) will be the TuffStuff 8590DP alt cast finish, 100 amperes double pulley. Aaand will keep the stock 40 amps ammeter still with this alt. I trust on my Charging system.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How many US states have you been in? by 62maxwgn @ Today at 12:20 PM

Everything east of the Mississippi and about two thirds west .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to OZ Hemi? by Goes Like Hell S @ Today at 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By A12Quote:As social media has gained popularity, outlets like Moparts are going the way of the dinosaur. As for that I seriously doubt that will happen, no social media place is even remotely as focused and vast as this site is f
Jump to new posts Re: Modern 392 into B-body project, any articles? by 392Hemi @ Today at 11:45 AM

also check out the Gen 111 area on Moparts. lots of people doing the swap.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 POWER WAGON, PHX AZ $17500 .. cool truck by Rhinodart @ Today at 11:10 AM

Jump to new posts Re: shocks required by moparx @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By hemirdrnnrI had a set of adjustable QA1's they rebuilt for me no problems at all quick turn around. Good Luck! can i inquire how much that service ran ?
Jump to new posts Re: 1989 318 overheating at idle by moparx @ Today at 10:29 AM

hopefully, the tailpipe water is just condensation.
https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/magnolia-for-sale-mopar-plymouth/6799742346.html
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wiring question for the experts on 1999 Ram by shaker340 @ Today at 09:47 AM

More info, the 99 Ram does not have a chip in the keys. But it did have VTSS system programmed in the PCM, and I did not take the Central Timer Module from the 99 Ram. The CTM talks to the PCM by the +CCD and -CCD so this must be whats causing the no
Moparts General
she keeps me in my place by sewing those magnets into my cloths. i don't get too far past anything made of metal. she is, as they say, "TOTALLY AWESOME !"
Originally Posted By earlymoparI have an "Undercover" bed cover on my 2016 RAM that is ABS and is body-color painted to match. Weather-ability wise, the ABS is fine. - EM I guess I wasn't clear, I'm thinking hood scoop. My bad
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 24valve, I need a little more power by Rhinodart @ Today at 08:38 AM

I had a Bully Dog Triple Dog programmer, worked well enough to blow up the engine and ruin the trans!
Jump to new posts Re: Headers for my 499" B1MC headed Bonneville bullet by mopar dave @ Today at 08:18 AM

Jump to new posts Re: 79 to 85 interchangeable question? by scratchnfotraction @ Today at 07:59 AM

IIRC door striker change so have a look at that if using the 79 doors/fenders/core support on the 85 cab. I replaced the 85 cab with a 91 cab for the hydro clutch mounting hole in fire wall. ez pz
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find cop car alt brackets by markz528 @ Today at 07:42 AM

Well I started on the first bracket this weekend. I ended up machining it - I was kind of designing some of it on the run so I did not have a good drawing to send out for water/laser cutting. Getting the actual design was more difficult than I thou
Jump to new posts Re: 727 valve body question by J Brough @ Today at 07:19 AM

Yes, the spring is still in place in the shuttle valve, so removing the blocker rod is easy. Need to buy/find a ball, but that should not be hard either. Guess I'll make those changes and see how it works when I eventually get the car back on the r
Even though I sent Boone out to check on them, the pictures and information I got back that evening was spotty at best. In true Gebhart fashion, they thrashed right up until the last minute, showed up at the track late and unprepared, and struggled t
Jump to new posts Re: Stockers to the lanes --1967 Barracuda race car $25,000 by RapidusMaximus @ Today at 05:49 AM

Somebody liked it...SOLD!
Jump to new posts 78 Colt coupe by ProStock1320 @ Today at 05:32 AM

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ctd/d/lake-stevens-1978-dodge-colt-coupe/6792813998.html Seems reasonable for a race car base.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,856 Topics
2,306,964 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
lower radiator support
by plycuda
5 minutes 47 seconds ago