Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone own VS29H0B219857 by RoadRunnerLuva @ Today at 02:23 AM

Is that the Dodge "Fever" girl next to your Plymouth? j/k Awesome pic of the Duster!
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
1975 E100, or 4x2 Ramcharger , has a1975 440/727 out of a 75d100, original 8 3/4 rear 3.55 w/ worn out LSD , Truck has been off road since 95, clean title, Both doors and fenders are showing their age, there are very savable, I have spare doors and
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Challenger trim by mopar_muscle @ Today at 01:47 AM

remnants of a parts collection.... front valance trim (left and right) good condition, small cut on back side. not noticeable when installed, needs polishing $10 low rear window, left & right $10 SE rear quarter panel, passenger side, has smal
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 model 4-door sedan by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:27 AM

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 model 4-door sedan -ENGINE:Later 1983 LA-318 freshend with new main bearings,heads rebuilt and ports cleaned up with minor bowl porting.Cam Dynamics 222 duration .455 lift cam degreed in @102*,Comp roller timing chain.New Mell
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 1st Quarter by sasquatch @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

FOR SALE: SPEED PRO PISTONS 1 SET .030 AND 1 SET .020 AVAILABLE. NEW IN THE BOX!! $275.00 AND FREE SHIPPING!!
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 71 v-code HT 4-gear 'Cuda...good buy? by BS27R1B @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

That 71 Cuda has been for sale at a bargain price for at least 18 months, maybe longer. If it checks out I think it is a great deal.
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Still available by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Still Available Jim (260) 804-6695
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Hellcat swap, automatic trans ? by WO23Coronet @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Good plan passing over the 545rfe. It seems any power over stock kills them
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by Twostick @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Whatever dual plane 4 barrel intake you can lay your hands on stock or otherwise. With no head work there is no need to get carried away with big induction or big anything else for that matter. MP performance or reworked mechanical advance distribut
Moparts Memorabilia
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Memorabilia - For Sale - 1st Quarter by bill440rt @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

ERTL '69 Dodge Coronet MINT Series 1/18, red. Complete with paperwork. Opened for photos only: $75 PM if interested & for more photos, or email bill440 "AT" optonline.net Thx!
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 65 Coronet Project Car by Bull1tt @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

I’ll use a dog bowl instead. Probably be easier than a panel from Sherman...lol
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: and now, a fake ticket by chargervert @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

I guess I should have read the article,shouldn't I! lol
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly start to the day by therocks @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Feets that winter I had a 78 Ram Charger.Had 20w 50 oil in it and a bad starter.Had to pull it in the bay at work and heat the pan with the torches.Oh yeah that week 7 days and about 10 to 13 hours a day to fix cars.We got 2 out of the lot and 4 or 5
These intermittent firing problems can usually be traced back to a loose wire or bad ground... I've had a bad ignition switch do it as well.
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves 1.74", New by rarefish @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Selling this set of 8 New Stainless Steel Big Block Exhaust Valves. These would be considered as stock replacement exhaust valves only they are made of stainless steel. - 1.74" Diameter - 4.900" overall length - .371" stem diameter I d
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Battery drain issue on 03 Ram 1500 by MidPenMopar @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Yes i think the issues may be the transmission module is not going to sleep and draining. So i want to find out if i really have to take it to local dodge dealer so they can i guess re-flash the drivers in the system?? Heck i am just guessing as t
Jump to new posts Re: 67 GTX air cleaner by Bull1tt @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By BigMoneyLewisThe easiest way to ID a real 67 GTX / Coronet R/T air cleaner is to count the number of indentations on the lid . Their will be 13 of them . Greg I agree with this.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Motorhome? by resqguy @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

If you have plenty of time and can plan your stops, there is really nothing wrong with a larger unit. If you encounter bad weather and need to stay in for a while a large living area to stretch out in can be nice. Also, you have lots of storage for
Jump to new posts Re: water pump removal by ahy @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Leave the belt on, put a wrench on the big fan nut and whack it with a hammer in the correct direction method has usually worked for me. The only exception was a 5.7 hemi that had locktight applied to the fan nut at the factory. I had to fabricate
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question on TV theater sound enjoyment by resqguy @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

I would try connecting the Charter Cable box directly to the AV receiver, just for a test to see if you get Dolby Digital from your cable box. If that works check the settings on the Tivo. It may not be configured to pass through properly.
Jump to new posts Re: 03 1500 9 1/4 rear end swap issue by Bull1tt @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By sportfury70Ok. I hadn't either. What's it hurt to try it? Worked for me. Makes no difference to me. This is why I generally don't reply. Well, I only was saying I’ve never heard that before. Nothing more... and prob wil
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: First "project" with my new old table saw! by magnum440d100 @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

The fruit of my labor! A friend had 17"x48" osb cutoffs. So instead of the bunch of 2x4's, I laid a crossmember and cut the osb to fit. I also put 4x4 posts on the back, and made a very short top shelf, mostly for lightweight stuff, though
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Gen III by sp392 @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By MattWOne thing not mentioned is the price to produce. IMO the hemi will probably get replaced with a V6 trurbo and the V8 will only be offered in the 2500 and up series. The Fords are more expensive to produce. Matt *Was going
Jump to new posts Re: 1982 5th Avenue quit running, will not crank by stumpy @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Try holding the key in the start position and move the shifter from park to neutral slowly. It could be a shift linkage adjustment issue.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by DaveRS23 @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By VZChargerI have a lifetime drivetrain warranty on my 07 Charger. Now has close to 200k miles. Recently the differential went out on the car, after 2 years of telling them something was wrong back there. The dealership could not g
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,073 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,636 Topics
2,157,903 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Oldiron
by actionange