Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
04/23/24 05:34 PM
Brand new seats still in wrappers $1000 new sell for $750 plus shipping blewbyu2bad@aol.com
54 7,617 Read More
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
04/23/24 05:33 PM
The white undercarriage was a Junior Stocker deal way back - made it a lot easier to see what you were working on in between rounds or at the motel parking lot.
Some guys also did that to their street cars in SoCal back in the day.
7 494 Read More
Moparts Question and Answer
04/23/24 05:22 PM
As some one else said . . . check with Firm feel...they show this for 1970 Chrysler front - the factory link looks like the same link you show for your rear link :

https://firmfeel.com/collections/19...way-bar-kit-1-1-4-w-factory-sway-bar-app

Good luck

what oe 70 C body front mount looks like
18 646 Read More
04/23/24 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by ruderunner
Depends. Thicker bars often have the ends clocked slightly different than thin bars. This helps keep the adjustment closer to the center of its range.

But not all are reclocked.

And if they are reclocked even slightly then installation would be much easier. The bars I’ve installed were always a struggle in terms of clocking.
12 840 Read More
04/23/24 03:48 PM
"All it took was a couple of hours of work..."

another saying is : "there is no such thing as a 5 [or 10, 15, 30, 45, etc.] minute [you can also insert hour[s] for minute] job.......... biggrin
as an old "guy" [or insert the description of your choice here] i have discovered this is way more common than one would think.
beer
10 884 Read More
04/23/24 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by FurryStump
I like Pypes race pros

x2
9 610 Read More
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
04/23/24 03:33 PM
what booster do you have ?
the booster on my charger was for 4 wheel drums, and you could take it apart by removing a band that clamped the two halves together.
i found a plastic part inside was broken. to fix it, i got the same booster [not sure if it's the midland-ross or bendix booster that comes apart like that] from a '73 dart that had disc brakes, that the guy wanted replaced "just because".
took it apart, the plastic piece was ok, so i installed it in my booster, and all is well on my charger now.
plus, i got a very good diaphragm and other internal parts to put on the shelf in case i may need them in the future.
just tossing this out there in case it may be of help to someone.
expressing my personal experience with this type of booster only. your mileage will vary.
beer
7 517 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/23/24 02:43 PM
years ago, my one buddy somehow bought a tank from an army surplus place in [i believe] Hermitage, Pa.
it didn't run, and i can't remember what he paid for it, but it wasn't much.
it didn't take much to get it running, but it needed a bunch of machine work to get the twin 50 caliber machine guns working. whistling devil boogie [he has a federal license to own automatic weapons, but i don't think it applies to something like this. biggrin]
we didn't have much difficulty learning how to drive it, or operate all of it's systems, even though it was only by trial and error.
we even drove it through our local parade. that was a hoot !
after a while though, we re-welded up the barrels and firing mechanism, and he donated it to a museum, where it still resides today.
as the saying goes : "it sure was FUN while it lasted !" penguin punkrocka drool
beer
9 985 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/23/24 02:26 PM
every time i say something about our appliances, shortly thereafter, the one i just bragged about takes the big $hit ! panic flame laugh2
therefore, i ain't sayin' nothin' !!!!!!!!!!!
beer
38 1,758 Read More
Gen III Hemi Tech
04/23/24 02:09 PM
Hi Cab,

I believe I have used the Milodon 31030 pan with 18341 pickup.
Hope this helps.
4 928 Read More
Moparts E Body
04/23/24 01:53 PM
Looking for a set of (Hi / Low) horns in good working condition for my 70 Challenger.
Message me if you've got a set and can show they work, thanks.
9 1,740 Read More
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4