Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1975 Plymouth Roadrunner by FM3_1970 @ Today at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By HemiMarkwhat a great for sale ad. If you're ironically implying that it's a bad ad, then I agree--car looks good, but pictures suck and the text is poorly written. If you're suggesting that it's my car, then no--it's not. Not
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Race at 42 update by cgall @ Today at 01:58 PM

I had a great time at D42 even with the heat! Russ and the NSS put on a great show, there were a bunch of spectators that sat on the hill and watched each time the cars rolled out. I did not fare too well on track, gave away stripe .005 on Friday,
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Durango CO Fire - Update by cudaman1969 @ Today at 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By HemiSportFurySounds good Cudaman. Update on the fire. We received almost an inch of rain over the weekend from tropical storm Bud. No high winds or lightening, so it was a best case scenario. The fire is not out but is grea
Jump to new posts Re: Super Sniper install by RMCHRGR @ Today at 01:35 PM

Andy do you think would there be any discernible difference in data between a manual trans and an automatic?
Moparts Question and Answer
Originally Posted By burdarThose pulleys are expensive! I'd be pissed. For that money I'd try straightening it first. Your not out anything if you can't get it straight. Can you contact the seller and get some of your money back? I assume it was
Jump to new posts Re: Sheet metal manifolds, who? by TRENDZ @ Today at 01:29 PM

I've made a few intakes. You definitely need heads and block to get it right if anything is not standard. Aluminum moves around a lot when welding. The intake needs to start off bigger than needed, then finished to fit. I am not soliciting work here
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need a CDL liscence ? by jcc @ Today at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By dan9CDL laws do not differ by state. It is a federal act. Your state license center can give you the info you are looking for. For more in-depth info get a copy of the Feredal Register covering CDL. There is a lot of misinformati
Jump to new posts Re: Pin gauges by madscientist @ Today at 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By ThumperdartOriginally Posted By BradHOriginally Posted By BradH... I bought some Jeg's house-brand jets recently to fill in a couple of sizes I was low on. One size measures slightly smaller compared to the Holley of the same #,
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ! ! ! by Supercuda @ Today at 01:09 PM

We were too busy spending time with our kids, sorry we couldn't dump them to respond to you.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ethonal free gas stations in carlisle? by sixpakdodge @ Today at 01:05 PM

The Gulf Station is Hogestown Deli in New Kingstown. About 5 or so miles east down the Carlisle Pike from I-81. They have Ethanol free 91 octane. I bought some a few weeks ago, it was $3.50/gal.
Jump to new posts Re: Brake -Kleen by CMcAllister @ Today at 12:52 PM

Years ago, I had a buddy come in the shop one day when I had the car field striped, up on stands and I was underneath of it with a towel and a can of Pledge, wiping it down. He thought that was the craziest thing he had ever seen and still tells peo
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Sway-a-Way torsion bars (for A-B-E bodies) by TC@HP2 @ Today at 12:42 PM

You verified fit in the control arm socket, certainly verify fit to the anchor socket. Do you have a stock lower arm you can substitute and see if that lines up? I also thought about a mis-installed pivot. So is the issue the hexes don't line up or
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Need PCM/ECM info by JAMESDART @ Today at 12:27 PM

I used alldatadiy when I didnthr magnum swap in my jeep. Pretty helpful
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda door differences ? ? ? by MoparPosterChild @ Today at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By 318 StrokerLock mechanisms are different. On 70's, you have to lock the door from the outside, with the key. At some point, 71-up-??, you could press the inside door lock and close and lock the door. Also, if you're mixing and m
Jump to new posts Re: Wipers not working properly by MONC @ Today at 12:17 PM

Fixed. The drive arm was installed backwards....
Jump to new posts Re: High Dollar Grudge Race From Vegas by Al_Alguire @ Today at 12:08 PM

We were there racing and saw this race in person. Two very good passes by both cars. Would be interesting to see the slips though
Jump to new posts Re: Front to rear weight bias T/S and PM builds by Al_Alguire @ Today at 12:03 PM

More power more weight up front in general. My car is at 53% now but it moderately powered TS car. New heads and intake should be back soon and we will see what improvements have been made. I would also add, moving the weight as far forward or rearwa
Jump to new posts Re: Too much carb ? by polyspheric @ Today at 11:26 AM

That's the test: when the booster signal is too weak to give stable idle and response the venturi must go down. That's what spread-bore carbs do: now 50 years old...
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
I don't like them but there is a lot of interest in Crew cabs. For me the truck needs a lot more to be worth the asking. Obviously for everyone else too as it hasn't sold.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Saturday Drive by dart4forte @ Today at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By moparpollackOriginally Posted By dart4forteOriginally Posted By Ramrod39Was it raining up there yesterday? Lots of rain down here. No monsoon, just rain enough to cool it off. Humidity wasn't that bad. Being up that way on
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: custom scoop by dart4forte @ Today at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By azmoparOriginally Posted By dart4fortePaint it black and install on your Magnum Pollack said you wanted it for your dart Sure. It will go good with that superbird wing and nose
Jump to new posts Re: Beyond Spintron by Thumperdart @ Today at 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By crabman173Folks run gear drives Do they go faster? I doubt it--do they have less harmonics transmitted to valve train?--I doubt it---are they better than a chain? In what way that really really matters-- Better with a blower? I
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
looking for a set of mint dually fenders for my 90 d350. Also a 70's bucket seat setup. Northern CT, but will travel.
Moparts General
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/economy-engine-growth-fed-interest-rates/ So when we are describing real engines here on Moparts, lets start comparing them to coral reefs.
Moparts Engines
Looking for a 5.7 or 6.1 Hemi stroker short/long block. Non VVT.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,339 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,131 Topics
2,218,179 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,393 @ 06/18/18 12:16 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Air filters
by slomoshun
52 minutes 54 seconds ago
COMP TEST RESULTS ON 360
by deaks
Today at 05:29 PM
71 Cuda brake booster finish?
by 5carguy
Today at 05:10 PM
Which wheel manufacturers go to Carlisle?
by fullmetaljacket
Today at 04:26 PM