Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by madscientist @ Today at 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By AndyFOriginally Posted By madscientistOriginally Posted By AndyFGot a new alternator kit mocked up in the Duster. This is a low mount 90 amp Denso alternator kit that I'm going to sell for EFI engines. I like the low mount design
Moparts Question and Answer
Hello, I am in need of pictures (and maybe some measurements) of the underside of a decklid from a 71/72 Charger with the spoiler. IIRC, these are "half moons". If anyone has a picture (or two) of the factory openings and could take some
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New Gen III Isky Products at Sema by ric3xrt @ Today at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By ghinmiLooks like Texas Speed is beating Isky to the VVT punch. They announced a lineup of VVT hemi cams at PRI. I forgot to take any pictures but they had one on display. Why Isky was even bothering with the old non-vvt cams f
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 650 HP '69 Dart by polaris400cc @ Today at 06:01 AM

What do you think the hose clamps around the alternator are for?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1971 dodge charger fenders by FC7 cuda @ Today at 05:15 AM

I have a pair of 71 Charger fenders for sale these were Nos where primed and edged never installed on a car $1900
Jump to new posts 1966 Plymouth Light Bulb Socket by VegasCharger @ Today at 04:58 AM

I'm parting out a '66 Plymouth Belvedere and came across this(pics below) in a heap of small misc parts in a box in the trunk. Is it related to this car? Courtesy light? Thanks in advance.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1966-67 Trunk Latch by VegasCharger @ Today at 04:38 AM

For sale: 1966-67 B Body Trunk Latch, lock cylinder w/key, striker and all OEM hardware. Complete. $60.00 shipped USA PM in here or email slayervegas at gmail dot com Thanks
Moparts Memorabilia
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Memorabilia - Wanted - 4th Quarter by Stroker @ Today at 01:44 AM

WANTED-2007 Hot Rod Power Tour hat pins
Jump to new posts Re: Race Hemi orange paint by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:35 AM

Me thinks you are misinformed, I owned and race both M.W. and street hemi The 1964/65 and 1968 race hemi used the same engine paint as the M.W. engines, I've never noticed a difference in between the 1966 street hemi engine paint up to the 1971 str
Jump to new posts Re: 77 charger. midnight charger? by skicker @ Today at 01:00 AM

Maybe "Ran when parked" will help...
Jump to new posts Re: MATS . Small Tire Mopar race by WHITEDART @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By MoparBillyI'll be there with the Valiant. Still working on getting Dale excited to drag the Gremlin out from OK. thanks Billy should be a blast
Jump to new posts Re: a body caltrac setup help by WHITEDART @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By duspandot, street tires, i drive it on the street. street legal car is this car mostly Street driven..?
The final straw for Dale and the eight inch converter in the Gremlin was when he attended the Street Outlaws Live event at Tulsa in March. He thought he may be able to get away with it on the eighth mile, but ended up getting "Posterized"
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Cost to restore a car? by Twostick @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By 68CbargeOriginally Posted By gtx6970Originally Posted By challengersteveNo offence intended but it is impossible to do a quality paint job with even minor body work for 20K and make any money in a professional setting. The car I
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ABC Moparts by hames @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Have bought 4 dash pads from Bob great guy to do business with,We have them on both of our 69 Darts that won Gold at Chicago show.
Jump to new posts Re: Tired of gratuitous mockup pics yet? by BSB67 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By davencOriginally Posted By ZIPPYcollecting info. Biggest detail is 1 and 3/16 stick out. I'd like to create a little bit more space between the oil and the rods sticking out. With this pan and a 6qt fill, the oil seems a litt
Moparts General
Originally Posted By 62maxwgnOriginally Posted By Ramrod39Go to Walmart and buy some 22LR bullets. 100 will cost you less than 10 bucks. Empty them via any method you like. I'm sure you could do it with a vice and a pair of pliers, but I know a more
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by challenger6pack @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

1970 Challenger drivers side tail light assembly. This is in nice condition. It has a few light scratches in the lens which can easily be polished out. The bezel has a few pits and pimples. Most of them are on the black painted area and can be filled
Jump to new posts Re: No Facebook part two by Al_Alguire @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Oh I am sure you have 5.30's in there...
Jump to new posts Re: 69 440 short block in crate Mpls, MN craigslist by AndyF @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Might be worth $500.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Battery ID from broadcast sheet by 340cpe @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

I’m sorry it is a 71 bee and is a 383 built in Lynch Road. Thanks rarefish, So the question is where would one find the information that you gave me in any Chrysler documents/literature like parts manuals service manuals etc.? Is the 62 the last tw
Jump to new posts Re: ABC MOPARTS Dash pads??? by RJS @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

The one I purchased from ABC (Bob) is very nice but haven't been able to install it yet Ron
Moparts General
I've heard about the D501 from a mutual friend of Lee's who also ran A/FX. Just ridiculously rare. Glad you got it, as well as the 300s. Hopefully no lingering effects from the beach & salt. Your museum is becoming a bucket-list destination for m
Jump to new posts Re: Which throttle cable by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

What Cab said
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by flitesweep @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Wanted: 1970 Cuda Driver side manual 1/4 window regulator, shipped to zip 12550. Please pm or flitesweep@yahoo.com Thanks.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,631 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,576 Topics
2,288,025 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
77 Ramcharger w/plow Madion, WI Craigslist
by Rhinodart
12/13/18 12:36 PM