Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 70 E- body Seat Belts by MONC @ Today at 01:16 PM

Thanks I'll check them out
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas movies what ya watchinnnn? by scatpackjim @ Today at 01:08 PM

Christmas Chronicles on Netflix Great Challenger appearance
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I finally have started my conversion... by John_Kunkel @ Today at 01:07 PM

I changed over a total of 40 8-footers and 10 4-footers. Made the mistake of buying the cheaper 8-footers from E-bay, about 20% of them flicker from time-to-time as half of the tube goes dead. The pins at the ends of the LED tubes are shorter than th
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: OEM Auto Trans Floor Shifter rebuild kit by mopars4ever @ Today at 01:01 PM

I don`t know of a rebuild kit. CRT had a replacement detent plate but I think it was for reverse valve bodies.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question on manual steering and wheel width by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 01:00 PM

Wheel width is going to have an almost unmeasurable effect on steering effort compared to tire width. At least as long as wheels and tires are of compatible sizes to begin with.
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Mopar Full Size - Parts - 4th Quarter by 70gtx440dana @ Today at 12:59 PM

Have a very nice 70-71 Fury power bulge hood. $300 or BO. For more info contact me. Joe 517-243-7115 or jsawyer@wowway.com
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Dana 60 5.13 Pro gears by sixty2fury @ Today at 12:54 PM

Motive owns Richmond now, neither have it available.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By dart4forteYou guys still fly the F111? Sad sight for me, I wrenched on many of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OadL7f8Lo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: They fired my boss last night... by NewbombTurkk @ Today at 12:48 PM

[ If you want a job, mountains and low cost of living, come to WV. Nat gas jobs all over and low taxes and home prices. You as single could live large on 40 per year. quote=Pale_Roader]Originally Posted By BSB67Originally Posted By Pale_Roader
Moparts Question and Answer
So, originality is the most important thing to you. Is this because you like the idea that everything is original in the car AS you drive it around and enjoy it? Or is it that you feel it protects its value by having every original part, in an as cl
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: CL '72 GTX $27K just west of Lincoln Nebraska by RapidRobert @ Today at 12:37 PM

Agreed, those numbers would need to go. I have no info on prices but when I peruse eBay it seems like everything (there) is gold plated. I see some bargains there but alot/most is too high.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Best Mopar car show? by mopars4ever @ Today at 12:34 PM

Carlisle but I haven`t been the the Mopar Nationals to compare because I would like some racing on site too.
Jump to new posts Re: Ported Heads on a 440? by rb446 @ Today at 12:28 PM

Which is why I said borrow a carb...anyhow I'm sure it'll run ok with that 750 and he'll have fun....and nobody has yet answered my question.
Jump to new posts Re: Holley by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:27 PM

Go try what you have now and then decide if they work good enough for your deal If not then think about what those carbs need to have changed to make you happy
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 727 case restoration by chrisf @ Today at 12:21 PM

i media blast for a living, couple years ago i bought a vapor blast cabinet that works well for aluminum. i have done a few transmissions with good results. its slightly brighter than OE but will fade over time. The finished surface is not open like
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Plymouth Road Runner by Butterscotch71 @ Today at 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By justinp61Is it an A/C car or Strato Vent? Not coded on the tag for either. Probably a dash swap.
it was sold in the mid 80's due to life getting in the way, and a ton more job responsibilities which required way more hours to be invested. after that, my "toy time" dropped to zero. even retirement [several years ago] hasn't allowed any
Jump to new posts Re: 68 AMX by Butterscotch71 @ Today at 12:16 PM

Nice car...AMC didn't spend much on interior design did they?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for my old RoadRunner by Butterscotch71 @ Today at 12:15 PM

I have a registry for 71-72s. Do you know the VIN number?
around $35-45, +/- there abouts, RR.
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi A12 by chargervert @ Today at 12:04 PM

Cool project! I regret selling my A12 Superbee 4 speed car, right before the values of them went through the roof!
Jump to new posts 73 Charger cl Dallas by stumpy @ Today at 11:58 AM

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/d/1973-dodge-charger-340-code/6769264679.html Be sure to check out the cars in the background.
Jump to new posts Re: clean 1973 Fury wagon by ChryCoGuy @ Today at 11:55 AM

Green is actually my colour preference. It's a good thing that many people hate it... it keeps the prices down!
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel cell question by MR_P_BODY @ Today at 11:54 AM

If your scared of .062 put a skid plate under it with a gap... I had 30+ years of building tanks.. 6061 is hard to bend with out a nice radius.. stainless.. is pricey
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 4th Quarter by crabman173 @ Today at 11:50 AM

SFI-15 SPARCO X LIGHT SUIT--BEST MADE HALF PRICE LIKE NEW PERFECT WITH ARM RESTRAINTS Highest quality made--this suit is half price of new--best breathing most comfortable made 2XL size calls only 704 244 6649 comes with 6 in fan hanger electric fan
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,622 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,503 Topics
2,286,712 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Hooker Super Competition headers I.D.
by MoPar
12/10/18 02:29 PM