Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ok Mechanics Honda Civic Rotor Screws by 5thAve @ Today at 08:24 AM

Back when I first saw those we were told if a Honda still had them it meant the brake parts were still original and once the screws were out to toss them.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 4x4 E body by Rhinodart @ Today at 08:17 AM

Couldn't happen to a nicer car...
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 62-5 B clip by moparmarks @ Today at 08:14 AM

Awesome. Many thanks.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Awesome! Thanks a bunch guys, this may be my only option so needed to know what to expect. Last couple of years NHRA have done some promo discounts (like with WFO Radio etc) but maybe they are finally getting some traction (no pun intended) with All-
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Triple Black Bee by basketcase @ Today at 05:36 AM

slots are great too
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts NM to CA to OR to CA to ? enclosed now by Trulyvintage @ Today at 03:59 AM

January 18th Enclosed vehicle transport available from Taos, NM to Central & Northern California and/or Eugene & Portland, Oregon - then back to California or further east Here are the specifics ...... I am dropping off a vehicle in Ta
Jump to new posts Re: 1st time out with a trans brake , woh by tex013 @ Today at 02:47 AM

Will do Cab . Will creep up on it Tex
Jump to new posts Re: Dollar for dollar best investment for 650+ HP by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By IowanOriginally Posted By RTSrunnerOriginally Posted By IowanI have a 645 hp 500" 440 that will be street driven, it has iron heads so it has a stout cam and I know it will probably get less than 3 mpg on e-85. This combinat
Originally Posted By Yellow FeverBill Hirsch on my old Satellite. Hirsh's green looks a lot closer to the orig color of my 64 Belvedere's 383. I tried Duplicolor Chrysler green & its too blue. (you can see the thermostat cover I sprayed with it
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: best tonneau cover cleaner and protectant by mopars4ever @ Today at 12:19 AM

303 protectant seemed to be decent when I used it in the past but nothing I used seemed to have any staying power. I had thought about using some liquid shoe polish but I never got up the nerve to test it out.
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts official power adder thread by Jeremiah @ Today at 12:13 AM

my 2c... I would call Compucar. Otherwise it will be tuned by fuel pressure so if it was me I'd put both plates on one solenoid for each side (n20/fuel) of the system and start at 5.0psi and do a short test hit. Due to the lack of jets you can't r
Awesome! Issue solved! Thanks again to everyone for all the replies and help!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Furniture to go along with your ModTop by 6bblgt @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

pic from Craigslist
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of cop cars....... by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

That is a pretty darn cool car
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: New product 383/400 forged piston. by mike s @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Not yet . I do have plans for them in the future.It will depend on the success of the 383 program. It takes a huge investment for these type of programs to happen. Always a chance that a large firm will notice and with more resources will decide to h
Jump to new posts Re: What street tire are you using by Transman @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Thanks Ron - 👍
Jump to new posts 1963 Dodge $2800 by UCUDANT @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Not mine https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-880-custom/6459040713.html
Jump to new posts Re: 340 Duster by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

For the record, hood scoops (of any kind) were not an available option on ANY year Duster 340. Weird but true. So many cars out there have had them added over the years it often confuses people.
Jump to new posts Re: more drug use by yorker @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

If he was in a big city with a scrap yard, might get 275- 300 each. Needs to just pull whats good and scrap.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Needs dimensions for E body trunk spare tire and jack by hulmule @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Working on my son's 1972 Cuda. have all the new sheet metal welded in place. Forgot to take dimensions on location for the spare tire holder and where the jack parts mounts. thanks for any pictures. Phil par12730@sbcglobal.net
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Challenger oil pressure gauge by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

My buddy has one but I ain't sure if it is a '70 or not. he is extremely busy but if I can pin him down I will take a pic of the dash for you.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for some "Sound" advice by A12 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By 1fastrunnerI went with the Sonos Playbar, Sub, and Play1 speakers. Hope we like it. Jim Jim, how do you like the SONOS system? Mike
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: First "project" with my new old table saw! by Orange_Crush @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

If you are looking for project ideas, build a cabinet. Just one cabinet. It's a great place to start and there are good tutorials on youtube and you can knock one out with a single sheet of plywood.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Diesel owners by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Good luck finding #1 around here, easy finding a Sasquatch...
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Volare drag car - Judy Lilly by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By 72gtx4speedOriginally Posted By LocomotionWhatever happened to her '68 SS/AA Cuda? "valare" & street tags??? Her 68 is in a safe place. A friend of mine owns it. He quit racing it about 10 years ago. Clem He nee
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,067 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,577 Topics
2,157,252 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Ignition timing over heating?
by da50r