Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 67 dodge or dart hubcaps by Smhemi @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

Looking for 2 NOS 1967 Dodge Dart Coronet 8 Slot type hubcaps pn 2823024
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: My 65 408 dart, what will it run? by Thumperdart @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By 65signetMy Brothers car, 408 and the weight is about the same as your Dart, but he has more gear 4.30, conv about the same, 2 weeks ago and it was hot he went 11.07, its a street car with drag radials, and iron heads. Bad az
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Job well done
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Off roading Torqueflight Questions (transbrake, tirespin) by Bens_Coronets @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Perfect, thanks. Now to save up some $$$ -Ben
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: My bracket hemi build by Triple Threat @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Yep! PSI 1515ML beehive spring and titanium retainers.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Volare wagon stick shift $7500 by larrymopar360 @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By bigdad7,000 for a Volare wagon ? Wow Yeah, and a Volare wagon approaching 200,000 miles. The manual makes it a little more valuable but not that much more!
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 70 challenger 383 throttle cable by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

After my third cable I would be (more than) a bit perturbed too.
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 3rd Quarter by speedjunkee @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Wanted: E- Body manual 4 speed with bell housing, linkages and any parts to complete install
Jump to new posts Re: New Mega 540 Hemi block.. where to buy? by Superfreak @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

I sent you a PM
Jump to new posts Re: “RE” trans valve body by CRT @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

ya when they see if for the first time, there eyes are like
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: What cam would I have used in the 70's by BSB67 @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Yes, that's the one. I actually like it. But when I put that one in long ago, I changed a few other things so I cannot really say what improvement were cam related.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 3rd Quarter by Bill_G @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Wanted pair of working oem horns for 70 Dart Swinger, please pm here. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: starting line controller setups by Eric @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Solid rod and an air inline stop on the Arrow. I leave at my stop RPM of 3800 and stay on for .020......kills the wheelies for me
Jump to new posts Re: Carb jetting by BradH @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By Harry's Taxi 2What's wrong with the speedmaster/procomp blocks? To quote Dominic, who has certainly had his hands on more carbs than I have: "... chinese crap and would steer away from those as I've tossed a few in the tra
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: GPS tracker for cars by solarguy @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By 69hemibeepSo in laymans terms do you still require a monitoring contract? No, NO contract however you do have to pay an annual fee of about 75 to use. I doubt you'll find a totally free gps vehicle tracking system.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Olds W30 convertible...rarity?? by Pacnorthcuda @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Back around 75 I had a freind who's parents had a 69? 442 Vert. (Gold-ugh). We would cruise around and it was cool, but not in the same league as Camaros, Vettes, Road Runners, Mustangs, etc that ruled the streets. It was portly, and a bit stodgy.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: fiberglass hood rod extensions by 6PKRTSE @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

I made my own out of 1" diam acrylic rod. made the hood look like it was floating until you looked real close. I made them taller than most for ease of working on it but later did cut them down to about roof height.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Frame shop Cincinnati area by 70rrclone @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

I am looking for recommendations for a frame shop in the Cincinnati area. The frame on my 70 Sat is tweaked a little. Thanks Shane
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by Thanatos340 @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

A Body Bucket Seats with Tracks. These came out of a 71 Duster. Seats are in good driver quality condition with a few nicks here and there but overall very usable. Seat tracks have some surface rust but should clean up very nice. $650 Located i
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,486 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,003 Topics
2,252,879 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
WIW charger grill section
by Kilrbee
09/21/18 10:09 AM