Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: TVS 2650? by 540challenger @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By dizusterWhy are used blocks hard to find? Junkyard s in NY suck that's why, I usually go out to NJ or PA.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEVER MIND by moparx @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

she purposely "used up all the glue !"
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW....Tic Toc Tach by 70gtx440dana @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

$250 to $500 for complete instrument cluster with all gauges & switches. Real world price is dependent on overall condition.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: old scool air shocks, Hi Jackers by sixbbl 69 @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By poorboyOriginally Posted By sixbbl 69had them on 2 road runners for 20 years. never leak and no hole problems.if you know how to install them they won't leak and if you don't put them on a rusty car or a 4.200 lb charger the hol
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts banner has a new home! by dart4forte @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By Big Bad BeeOriginally Posted By MidPenMoparOriginally Posted By Big Bad BeeOriginally Posted By MidPenMoparSomeday when i make it out there, i will bring the Left Coast Moparts banner and hang it up at the tent! Stu That i
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Some of Our Favorite Mopars (Cars & Engines) From PRI 2018 by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

The annual Performance Racing Industry Trade Show (PRI) is typically held annually during the second weekend in December. Of course, the days before the show are filled with various motorsports-related conferences, seminars and special events as
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel pump time, recommendations please. by CJD AUTOMOTIVE @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

I'd recommend the Holley brushless pump. It comes with a voltage controller that can be integrated to the Dominator. The brushless pumps don't have the issue's standard motor pumps have when voltage is reduced, they are unaffected. The Holley co
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Van Nuys Spring Fling dates? by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

I might make it if I am off work then, which is a possibility...
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st small block build by bigdad @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By topsideSounds like easy mid-11s in the Valiant, depending on weight & gear. Maybe low 11s. Wallace says Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 3100 pounds and HP of 500 is 10.70 seconds and MPH of 126.29 MPH.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
i have had luck checking the want ads on facebook & here better than trying to sell shipping hurts trying to sell .
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tic Toc Tach by 440farmer @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

Think I found it https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clock-Repair-Kit-Quartz-R-3035-/372396939747 Anyone put one of these in??
Jump to new posts Re: my new build ! by FastmOp @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

If you zoom in on the 2nd Pic, look at the head ports, you can see I have an Indy intake gasket lay'd over two ports. That's two of my current ports over one of the Hemi ports. Hopefully I can double my HP.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: WW-I film coming: They Shall Not Grow Old by 360view @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a25607316/world-war-i-footage-colorized/ Screenings Dec 17 and 27
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Slant 6 in 37 coupe? Anyone have one? by codfish @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

Actually it's from a 95 Camaro, along with the 6 speed trans and the rear end. Stock ECM being used with enough sensors and relays to make it all work. codfish
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,639 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,761 Topics
2,290,751 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1968 Dodge Charger 383 V8 Automatic
by tomsjack
Today at 02:42 AM
Why are people still upset about the 4 door Charger?
by DUFFMAN
Yesterday at 09:46 PM
Starter issue with JW Ultrabell
by Sammy
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Later 440's have sodium filled valves??
by Prodart440
Yesterday at 08:22 PM