Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: G's Mopar build thread (hemi, gerst, '69 Charger) by slantzilla @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

I looked at the Gerst stuff at the ICH Swap Meet. Very nice setup indeed.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Who's the Spring guy? by fullmetaljacket @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Wish there were in my area. If there is, most probably they are not good or have no good material to make 'em from. New York City and its surrounding burbs/counties used to be the place on earth to get anything done or purchased, just about every ind
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Going to look at 09 Journey by fastmark @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

My mom has an 08 with 63,000 miles. The brakes have always been noisy and feel like the are grinding. I think her hubs are struts may be going bad now. 3.6 liter motor is seams ok. My mom is not hard on this car. Seats are terrible for sure. She was
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 2nd Quarter by blue_stocker @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Former stock eliminator drag race car (Blue Whale) converted to street use. My 1971 Plymouth (cloned GTX for class racing), original Satellite Sebring Plus 383 car. Cloned 'GTX' as I did not want to hunt one down and butcher it for drag racing purpos
Jump to new posts Re: Cragar by GTX MATT @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

They make them, whats the question?
Trade/Swap/Free/ & Brand X
Jump to new posts Re: 70 gtx v code 4 speed sublime trade for 71 b body by moparply @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Original 1970 440 HP automatic carb, part number 4738, dated October 1969, mint perfect survivor condition, everything is factory original, ID tag is original in mint condition, part number and date code stamping are very clear, original butterflies
Jump to new posts Re: Headlight switch question by therocks @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Last switch we bought for the 66 Charger was NAPA.Cost was under 10 bucks.Had a good parts guy that could look up parts.Shop discount also.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: BIGBLOCK PLUG WIRES by Magnumguy @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By NachoRT74Just found the measures I provided to customwires ( firecore ), measured per customwires specs, from center of terminal to center of terminal. Measured the NOS set I got to get the firecore set correctly done Coil---9&q
Jump to new posts Re: Weiand Cross Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold by dvw @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

A few guys have tried them in N/SS with dual 4's. The power output wasn't aNY thing to brag about. Nobody currently using one. Doug
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1952 Plymouth Suburban by FM3_1970 @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

1952 Plymouth Suburban - $3250 (Cortez, CO)
Jump to new posts 74 roadrunner AC hoses by mcat4321 @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Guys where can I find some original air conditioning hoses 1974 Roadrunner NOS or recondition
Moparts A Body
MOPAR 69 1/2 M CODE 440 CUDA DART GTS ORIG DR MOTOR MOUNT 1250.00 OBO ph23vo@juno.com
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 74 roadrunner AC hose by mcat4321 @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

I'm looking for refurbished Originals or NOS under hood hoses for 1974 Roadrunner 318 air conditioning stick shift at that matters
Originally Posted By ragtopAnyone measured there highway gas mileage before and after a gear swap? If so, can you post some numbers. Even if it was somewhat steady state rural road driving. I know that city or around town driving won't be hardly effe
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Re: 1951 Dodge COE from Wyoming to So. Calif. by 340Cuda @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Sounds like a good Roadkill episode...
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: D100 Fenderwelll Headers by 6pakdakota @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Originally Posted By ric3xrtAwesome looking pipes, nice straight 1st 4 inches, should breath nicely. Thank you. Here are a couple photos of them mocked up in the truck. Don’t mind the rats nest.
Jump to new posts Re: Wiw 1970 TA - AAR OE six pack intake and 4-spd carbs . by Barrelhouse @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Ive tried a few times to post pics of parts im selling with no luck.The OE Segal air filter element is impossible to find i know ive looked for years with no luck. I took a oval Baldwin paper filter # 632 and modified it to fit and it works and looks
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 69 barracuda owners manual..NOS or REPRO? by ph23vo @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

thanks kent always helps to show people!
Jump to new posts Re: 1955 PlymDakota -- just because you can :( by Neil @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Looks like it could be changed back, but too much money. I did not know they made convertibles in that body style?? I know they made Shelby ones, but that was the previous body style.
Jump to new posts Re: Ramcharger by ric3xrt @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Worked on the Driver's side headers the other night, had to hack the LX headers apart , got the last 2 tubes done, this weekend I'll work on the front two and the collector.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 6.4 BGE specs by ric3xrt @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Comp Cams 274 will fit in the Apache engines if the cam phaser is locked. the 274 is .619/.612
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 hemi truck to pass emmisions by ric3xrt @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

HP tuners
Jump to new posts Factory dual Air cleaners if anyone is looking $500 by bigdad @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

https://siouxcity.craigslist.org/pts/d/1957-plymouth-dual-4bbl/6620500765.html
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Plymouth 4-door --Eastern SODAK $5000.00 by not_a_charger @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

That's pretty cool. Cooler if it was a 3 speed, but still cool.
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple mufflers by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By ProSportI don't really feel it's necessary these days with all the muffler options and crossover pipes. An X-pipe and good set of mufflers can be pretty quiet, especially if it has tailpipes. My 9 second DartSport had 3.5"p
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,346 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,219 Topics
2,219,507 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
CARBON FIBER HOOD
by A/MP
06/22/18 12:22 AM
TUNING W2 HEADS
by A/MP
06/22/18 12:15 AM
727 clutch pressure plate gap newb question
by radar
06/22/18 12:01 AM
Dakota clip- who has done and retained the EFI?
by CrAzYMoPaRGuY
06/21/18 11:26 PM