Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: `56 Plymouth trunk floor metal needed by Old Ray @ Today at 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By 67R/T4speeder On Plazakota, Any ideas on where I can buy panels or ideas/pics on making it if I have to go that route. I thought that I recognized that name and looked at your'56-dodge-modern-front-end-swap-advice.html postin
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by 65rbdodge @ Today at 03:58 PM

I have a stock rebuilt 85 roller 318/833od/323gears in my 47 desoto. It has/had a 600 Holley, wieand stealth intake, block hugger headers, 2.25 dual exhaust/xpipe, magnum heads and a reground(bullet) LA roller cam with .436 lift. It seems to be out o
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Thanks for all the replies.- At this point I think that bushing the rods is the way to go. Good thing is the machine shop I use listens to what I ask them and they always do a good job. If I have oddball requests they also go the extra mile to do p
Jump to new posts Re: Affordable street strip electric fuel pump by BradH @ Today at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By VonMallory used to service them, but since they were bought out by MSD...they no longer will do it. Pi$$er... I planned to send them the one that's on my car while it's been sitting for years. I tried to rebuild the one I had b
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: TRAVELERS INSURANCE by AdventurerSport @ Today at 03:23 PM

I have Travelers and I sell Travelers (I am an Independent Insurance Agent that sells Travelers, among others) Excellent claim service, high quality insurance, and no issues when my boys became driving age (on my auto or my umbrella insurance).
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly finish to the day.... by Satilite73 @ Today at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By Hugh JorganOriginally Posted By Satilite73 "The brakes are a bit spongy, but they work, so I passed it" The brakes weren't spongy when I arrived. Hmmm. Let me guess....he does brake repairs as well as i
Jump to new posts Re: Chassie builder NE Ohio area by Ben Holt @ Today at 01:47 PM

Pentagon race cars is the one who does Scott Guiler's stuff in NY. He's really good. The 7.50 cert in a stock body is tricky to do correctly. We have done quite a few,though, as that is how we have to build our SS/AH stuff. If there is anything
LOL, you had to go 1 more page. It is on the bottom of Page 7.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By CometstormDriving some 1100 miles to attend (St. Louis to Tampa), mid February. We love his stuff.... and getting away from this mid-winter nonsense is a plus! Small concert venu of 300 should keep it nice and quaint. Spending
I had the exact thing happen on a 97 Dakota 4x4. I replaced shift solenoids, changed fluid and filter, changed speed sensors, one in trans and one on rear. I finally had enough, took it to a trans shop and within 2 hours they found a broken wire.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Cummins R 2.8 Crate engine by Grizzly @ Today at 01:19 PM

Yeah, I'd be looking for a 50mpg VW donor car and do your swap if diesel really is a must. Otherwise, just chuck a turbo on whatever POS engine you have in there now and spend the 6 grand you just saved on fuel. Less work involved too.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Baer master cylinder by Mopar Mitch @ Today at 01:08 PM

Can it be used/adapted with a factory power booster (72 e-body). Looks good! cost?
Jump to new posts Re: AVS is sinking floats by rarefish @ Today at 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By dartgameIt’s been said a bunch of times above - you’ve got some sort of timing issue if it backfires. Make sure your timing marks are correct on the damper, use a positive stop on piston #1. I’m lazy, and decided not to i
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 340 Swinger by fc7_plumcrazy @ Today at 01:01 PM

thanks. I am glad it didn't have a Hi Impact colour....... Carsten
Jump to new posts Re: Correct Stock Oil Pan for 70 B-Body 440 Six Pack? by PurpleBeeper @ Today at 12:59 PM

I checked out Mancini and I think $270 for the pan, pickup, windage tray, oil pump & oil pan bolts is a good deal. I'm probably going that way on this motor.
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest by HardcoreB @ Today at 12:58 PM

no reply on my end yet...ill send email again...price on Indy SR "kit" both 1.5 and 1.6 prices with holddowns..Thanks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Furniture to go along with your ModTop by DAYCLONA @ Today at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By fc7_plumcrazyI like it. But how to ship it to Germany...............puuuh Carsten Before it's too late if your interested I can give you a contact in the States to handle the Shipment to Germany... PM me here on Moparts...
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re:70 Cuda Wing Decklid Reinforcement Brackets by smuggler @ Today at 12:22 PM

$29 shipped Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Cast iron big block availability? by 340Cuda @ Today at 12:15 PM

I think he said this back in May. You might check to see if he actually got them. I don't know Alan Sherman but I know he enjoys a very good reputation with the NHRA Stock and Super Stock crowd. He is supposed to be a straight shooter who does goo
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Thx for the advise
Jump to new posts Re: Oldiron by 68shifter @ Today at 11:46 AM

Pm sent
I modded my 70 because it was a pain to have to use the key.
Classic/Streetrods/Hotrods - 1961 and Before
Jump to new posts 1930 Plymouth frame by RTSrunner @ Today at 11:26 AM

I have a 1930 (I believe 1930)Plymouth bare frame.It is in excellent uncut original condition. Excellent for a restoration or hotrod project. $1000.oo Located in Pittsburgh,PA 15229 PM,E-mail or call/text 412.4oo.o974 RTSrunner-at-yahoo.com Thanks,R
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Iraq and classic cars by fc7_plumcrazy @ Today at 11:26 AM

There were a lot of American cars sold when new in the middle east. Including Libanon, too. We have five of these cars now in Germany imported from there. Carsten
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: This is cool. by cudadoug @ Today at 11:18 AM

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME ! ! ! Congrats Ron! Well deserved.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,074 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,647 Topics
2,158,209 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
U.S. GEAR now making Dana 60 progear 5:57 5:86 6:17 ratios
by mloboda
01/19/18 07:46 PM
Not again!
by feets
01/19/18 07:35 PM
Anyone know this vendor at Detroit or Indy swapmeets?
by Stanton
01/19/18 06:55 PM
69 Cuda 340 value
by RMCHRGR
01/19/18 06:03 PM