Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: MoPower Tour by Devil @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Yup, been doing a lot of videos on pictures from the Tour. It just got to be too much on the road to do blog posts and such. We have a facebook page (MoPowered Tour) that I try to dump all the pictures from the day on. And sometimes the videos as
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Hard to get into reverse by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Are you running the bell housing that it left the factory with? If not is it a replacement or aftermarket?
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Which Proportioning valve for 4 wheel disc by AeroMonte @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By mopardude318Also I might add, after a little bit of reading, that I was wrong in stating ALL calipers were the same size...the rears still have 4 pistons, but they are a smaller diameter piston than the front. I think your set
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Who uses UPS a lot? by hooziewhatsit @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

I have a UPS account too, and just measure/weigh and print the label at home. I'm assuming if you're way off UPS will notice along the way after it's in the system, and just bill your account for the difference.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: methylene chloride Paint Strippers being banned? by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

ban us, I doubt anything is more dangerous.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Update on the oil cooler by Twostick @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

My example might not be completely relevant. A marine engine has to withstand running WFO or close to it under full load for extended periods of time. A much different scenario than a 10-12 second capable automotive build sees at the track or on th
Street Rodders
Originally Posted By poorboy The offset was originally for steering column clearance. It still is, .......because I'm using the Dakota front frame and engine more or less in the original location I can see where the offset is required for clearanc
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 05 Dakota + 5.7 Hemi by cudaman1969 @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

My SRT 392 gets better mpg with those lifters. The last trip of 400 miles at 70-75 mph I got 24.6 mpg. That's checking actual gallon's used divided into miles run not the lie gauge. I've done this trip over five times checking each time. A friend has
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Detroit Eyes on Design car show by Kidsixpack @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Great pics!! Thanks for posting!! KID
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Rear Main Seal Leak--Almost Suicidal!! UPDATE! by rowin4 @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthI’m not sure of the exact timeline, but I think I started having intermittent rear seal leak issues when the gasket kits stopped using the hard white-ish side seals for the retainer. Those were the ones you dipped
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Performance R3 block by scottb @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

I hope it’s not a 9.200 deck block with the wrong lifter bores in it the cams are hard to come by and very expensive
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering question, '04 Dakota by 340Scamp @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Thanks for everyone's help, well at least buildanother. You were right about the intermediate shaft. I oiled the universals , no more tightness. Time to squirt some oil on them every now & then. Thanks again.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 69 barracuda owners manual..NOS or REPRO? by kentj340 @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Sure fire way number 2: Even though it is a Plymouth Barracuda Operator's Manual, there is an order form in the back to get your $6 (including postage and handling) factory service manual for Dodge. Or maybe I'm wrong and the NOS or originals actua
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: How to achieve my build goals for handling? by dangina @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

hopefully mitch and Brads70 will chime in, they both have taken their challengers to the next level
Jump to new posts Re: My Thumper inspired dominator.... by Cab_Burge @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Time slip,(use all of the measurements) spark plug and weather stations are your friend, especially on jetting, timing and spark plug heat range
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Yard equipment: Stihl vs. Honda? by YYZ @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

For those with the Stihls, what size engines did you get? I'm leaning towards the most powerful one, and figure it should last almost forever with my level of use. I'm currently resurrecting an old Stihl FS50 string trimmer that I've owned since t
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Cars For Sale - 2nd Quarter by BRYANC20 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Selling my numbers matching 383 (1971) Superbee. The car is disassembled BUT this car is 100% RUST FREE, LASER STRAIGHT, and ready for paint. Body panels are PERFECT. I have too many parts to list, new & used. Numbers matching engine was built 10
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Original Bright Blue 1973 Plymouth Duster by miles73westy @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

1973 Duster. Only 2 owners over 45 years! This has been a great car for my son for the past 3 years. Great deal for someone. We bought it for $4500 and put in a $500 stereo system and $800 of new tires and a $150 radiator and a $100 alternator— al
Jump to new posts Re: How to test a Tach by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

I would go to www.mymopar.com for the colors & it needs the switched 12V to power it (blue) & the connection to the coil neg pri terminal (I ain't sayin it is the tan, check the diagrams). Yes you can test it seperately on a running engine, j
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What are you paying for powdercoat services? by Vert @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

This is awesome. Good to get a professional perspective. I don't mind paying a fair price. I'm just not into carrying the shop's mortgage. My k-frame was just bought from and converted by Debevec to a hemi frame, so I expect its pretty clean and
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Carlisle Vender Discounts by dsd70bee @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Stephens Performance will be at Carlisle Stephens Performance will be at Carlisle in swap spaces A95 to A100. They will be offering a 10 % discount to Moparts members for AMD parts. If you would like to call ahead to pre order to insure parts avail
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 71 b body radiator hole ? by 71sat440 @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Have a 71 SSP originally with 318 and AC auto on column. If I measure straight across the top of the radiator opening its roughly just over 26 inches. Is that the largest hole or was there a size bigger for big blocks?
Jump to new posts Re: How to remove clear overspray on windshield by Ramtough @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

In my shop we use a foam type window cleaner, lots of it and a razor blade
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wheels / Tires Wanted - 2nd Quarter by moparhotrods @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

looking for Mopar Big Bolt 4.5 Rally wheels 14 X 7 or 15 x 6. 5 or 15 x 7 let me know what you got and a price shipping to 19720 thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Sure Grip ID please by ruderunner @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

44/9 = 4.88 ratio Looks like a clutch type sure trip. 742 casting is large bearing straight shaft pinion. The clutches can be replaced if worn. Overall not a bad score if you need the stump puller gears.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,342 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,175 Topics
2,218,688 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,417 @ 06/18/18 08:39 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1973 Dodge Charger SE
by tomsjack
06/20/18 05:07 AM
Capital City Mopars Day in the park THIS Saturday......
by Frankenduster
06/20/18 12:18 AM
Big race kicking off at Irwindale this weekend
by WHITEDART
06/20/18 12:17 AM
DART AGREES TO MAKING SB MOPAR BLOCKS
by 71pan
06/20/18 12:04 AM