Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Rocker shaft orientation by MattW @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

notch up, down, facing front, back?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Buick Grand National - $8900 by EV2Bird @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

A Stage 1 cant ever beat a hemi either huh?
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: CLAYBARS by jbc426 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By larrymopar360Originally Posted By jbc426Now, they even have a glove that works just like a clay bar, is easier to use and lasts much longer. How do you knead it? Instructions for bar read to knead it periodically to get a clean
Jump to new posts Re: Rear End Strength by jcc @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By lewtot184I think the real issue is the inner pinion bearing. the 742 has a larger bearing and a 489 is even larger. these are Timken bearings that control the thrust on the pinion. the larger bearing will have more control and le
Jump to new posts Re: How to tell B and RB cranks apart without tools?? by jughed @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By gregsdartThe main bearing journals are smaller on the B cranks. RBs are 2.750, Bs are 2.675? An RB crank will have a circumference of 8.639 inch, or 8 5/8 plus a touch. Originally Posted By DoctorDiffYou don't have to measure a
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: SSAH - Hemi Thread by 69Chrgr @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Do the guys who race this class keep rebuilding their old cars every few years, or do they sell them after a few seasons and build another one from scratch? most of the guys who are on the list. " the regulars " have had these cars for yea
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Home Portable Generator / Natural gas by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By SupercudaBack when I worked high voltage I never worked without grounds. The line would be grounded upstream and downstream of me so that could not happen. But shortcuts do happen and lives are lost. I would want a transfer
Jump to new posts Re: Dodges penalized by SCATPACK 1 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

I doubt NHRA (AKA Chevy must win) will add more weight since the chassis is at the limit of its certed weight now. They will probably do a pulley change for the Dodge's to kill power. Either way, the Chevy's outnumber everyone else by 10 to 3 verse
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by bill440rt @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

'71 - '74 Charger Right Door Tinted Glass Has some small scratches but overall a nice piece of used door glass. Price is $50. Shipping based on buyer's location. PM here or email bill440 "AT" optonline.net Thx!
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Has Whining Sound by EV2Bird @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Id go drive it, get it warm and get at it, the problem will show if there is a problem. A years not that long in the big picture, I used to pull cars out of fields that were there while I was in high school and I seen them from the bus, clean the
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 E body dash pad options by shakerjoe @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I did a full concourse 6 year rotisserie resto on my '71 cuda, I sent my dash pad to Just Dashes, and my gauge cluster to Instrument Specialties. I redid/repaired resprayed the frame and did the reassembly with all NOS switches and new wiring...the d
Street Rodders
The rear view of the other side, and the finished product with the 5th ave 15 x 7 wheels on the rear with 235r 75 15 tires.
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission Shields by gsmopar @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

I might consider a TH400 with an aftermarket case, but a glide would likely kill my car.
Classic/Streetrods/Hotrods - 1961 and Before
Jump to new posts Re: Vehicles For Sale - Classic/Streetrods - 3rd Quarter by whip65lash @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Dodge Hemi 1/2 Ton Pickup. 354 HEMI NEW!!! Turbo 350 Trans. Fat mans suspension front and back. All steel except fenders and front radiator shroud. Original Headlights, Badge, Radiator Ram, Taillight Bracket. Bed cover opens has spare tire, jack and
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 3rd Quarter by camastomcat @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

07 vintage World Aluminum Block 4.510 bore, 55mm cam tunnel, all ARP hardware, pushrod restricted oiling .937 lifter bores, small window but professionally repaired. All this block has had B1, B1/MC, and Predator heads and handles more than 1100 HP.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by TseTse Runner @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

TseTse Runner here. Do you know if these headlight rings would fit a '69 RR? I do not see why as headlights are headlights. Please send the diameter measurements. Thanks. John.
Jump to new posts Re: Exhuast Manifold Gaskets by NANKET @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Don't replace them all because it will be a huge fight with engine in the car. If they stay in then clean and reuse them. 3/8" studs are pretty tough. Use anti seize compound on them before going back together.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your Trucks by blaze @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

I want to fix the driver side floor board and start driving it. Start sorting out some of the issues. It's a Dodge. The guy selling it told me it was a '77. He hauled it to me and the title says '76. I've been looking for one for a long time. I had o
Jump to new posts Re: couple idiots with hemi motors by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Quote:No repairs, no sleeves, no blue main webs I am pretty sure the 70 listed has had some welding repairs to the block. Overall I agree that the market values aren't that far off. I've sold a few in the past couple years, they do bring that kind o
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermarket Slots, Cragar SST’s by skicker @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

How many of the Ansen Sprints?
Jump to new posts Re: 440 SOURCE CAPS by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I would personally buy a set of aluminum Caps off our ember that sells girdles or see if Best Machine has them. Way better choice if you ask me. I ran a set of their (440 source) Billet caps and they of course needed Machine work. My block made 275
Jump to new posts Re: small or big block lakewood bellhousing and wiw by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Sold one at the Mopar Nats this year for $320, you can still buy them new for $749...
Jump to new posts Re: Need help of moparts by Kid-Dart @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I will check with Dove as well. someone at Indy said if I went with the Jezel set I don't have to change my push rods. is that a true statement? wouldn't a offset 1.6 rocker for a 360-1 set up be the same across manufactures, after all they are adjus
Jump to new posts Re: 71 340 Duster "barn find" wiw by 340wedge @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By larrymopar360Originally Posted By RUNCHARGERWow: Great find, just the way we found them in the 70's. I know, just what I was thinking. Love it! Agreed! Great Find!
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts 1969 Dodge Dart passenger door by Memongo @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

1969 Dodge Dart passenger side door, good condition. $250 or best offer. Call Steve, (810)629-1097.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,492 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,089 Topics
2,254,022 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
what app uses a 5/16 (.312") 2.02 intake valve
by RapidRobert
09/24/18 01:04 AM
"central tool" micrometers: good/average quality?
by RapidRobert
09/24/18 01:00 AM
73 Charger project
by Neil
09/23/18 10:59 PM
Rocker shaft orientation
by MattW
09/23/18 10:44 PM