Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Western NY AMD Dealer by 4406bbl @ Today at 02:52 PM

Supercar restorations
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 4th Quarter by killersix @ Today at 02:51 PM

Have a NOS pair of front side marker lens and bezel pkg. p/n 3004148 . These are the flat style. Asking $75.00 for the pair shipped. PM or e-mail jim.burza@gobles.org for picture or more info.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Aw, come on... He coulda' squeezed a few more season outa that converter
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Superbee Question by 6bblgt @ Today at 02:40 PM

side scoops were an OPTION on 1969 Super Bees & R/Ts
Jump to new posts Re: Roll Cage requirements by Al_Alguire @ Today at 02:33 PM

FC cage and a few bars on/under/above floor will cover it generally.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by Mike Mancini @ Today at 02:25 PM

Looking for a RH 69 hemi exhaust manifold without issues. If you can help please email me at vintageignition@yahoo.com
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 78 Warlock by Neil @ Today at 02:18 PM

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-dodge-w150-warlock/6769444415.html
Jump to new posts 2005 Magnum R/T project by Neil @ Today at 02:15 PM

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-dodge-magnum-rt-project/6765089011.html
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: NOS A Body Spring Shackle Hanger $250 by rustyr @ Today at 02:05 PM

Looking for a trunk lid "DODGE" emblem for a 69 Swinger. I believe the same emblem was used on base models. A very nice or NOS is preferred.
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by 340Cuda @ Today at 01:29 PM

My son's car has EFI, Coil near Plug ignition, two electric fans, two electric fuel pumps, phones, laptop, GPS and an iPad all charging. This year on Drag Week, driving in the rain with windshield wipers and lights on, no problems with 60 amp altern
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Color production numbers by KISSAlien @ Today at 01:25 PM

1) Yes 2) No
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 15% off all toys on eBay today by BradH @ Today at 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracerChristmas is coming so save 15% today PLAYTIME15 Too bad my definition of "toys" is probably different than eBarf's...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lack of skilled labor.... by astjp2 @ Today at 01:23 PM

Death and Taxes!
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA Stock Eliminator budget friendly by 340Cuda @ Today at 01:21 PM

[/i]And subscribe to Nitro Joe’s STATS to see who’s capable of running the big numbers.[i] This is good advice, the 2018 stats are just coming out and you can get a copy" From Classracer.com [/i]"The Nitro Joe End of the Year Stats Bo
Jump to new posts Re: Tired of gratuitous mockup pics yet? by ZIPPY @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By BSB67Originally Posted By davencOriginally Posted By ZIPPYcollecting info. Biggest detail is 1 and 3/16 stick out. I'd like to create a little bit more space between the oil and the rods sticking out. With this pan and a 6qt
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I finally have started my conversion... by astjp2 @ Today at 01:19 PM

It is nice to see that I am not the only one with a cluttered Garage!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: AAA roadside replacement battery? by magnum440d100 @ Today at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By a12ragSo I thought I had battery issue on my Journey . . . called in and was told they would send out the service truck . . . . guy gets here, looks at my Journey, and shakes his head - then tells me : "Because of the locati
Jump to new posts Re: Which electric water pump ? by Moparteacher @ Today at 12:56 PM

My Chevy Volt has three electric water pumps. They're small and relatively inexpensive.
Mr Schwartz, Thanks for dropping by! It's great to get information directly from the source.
Jump to new posts Re: Weird inconsistant studder in the engine by 67Charger @ Today at 12:52 PM

There are 2 cheap parts that will cover the entire spectrum. The crank sensor mounted by the bellhousing, and the ignition pickup plate inside the distributor. Most likely the crank sensor failing. I bought a truck non-running for $300, replaced t
Moparts General
F35...biggest boondoggle in the era of drone planes. $1.5 TRILLION? Seriously? For a friggin fighter plane?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone run a carfax for me? by ragtopdodge @ Today at 12:41 PM

this is free too: https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/?siteID=0 Otherwise, pay the fee like everyone else does. Sheesh. Cheapskate.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: They fired my boss last night... by 62maxwgn @ Today at 12:39 PM

I worked for one company from the time I graduated high school until I retired 7 yrs ago,hard to believe but I only ever lost 4 wks work during my entire employment other than the military and I went right back and that was for a double bypass in 199
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: New to the Gen3 by HotRodDave @ Today at 12:18 PM

Not worth $500, I have bought ones with broken rods and no holes in the block for that much. I have seen one with dropped seats (owner severely overheated it) and one with a spun rod bearing(looked like they never changed the oil, severly sludged), I
Jump to new posts Re: Textured Stainless Rear Window Trim by Aar1064 @ Today at 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By fastmarkIt does not come up for sale very often but I don’t think the demand it that high. I have a set but somehow I lost one of the corners in a divorce. I think she threw it away for spite. Ive seen them advertised for 250 t
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,631 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,583 Topics
2,288,139 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
440 Main Bearings
by SCATPACK 1
12/13/18 02:34 PM
Thinking of building a track car, looking for ideas.
by migsBIG
12/13/18 02:23 PM
78 Warlock
by Neil
12/13/18 02:18 PM
2005 Magnum R/T project
by Neil
12/13/18 02:15 PM