Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: I need an Ignition timing for Dummies lesson by RapidRobert @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

for a quick/immediate/significant gain right now: bump the initial up to 20
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How many US states have you been in? by bremotorsports @ 5 minutes 36 seconds ago

49, with only AK to go. Many more than once. And NO REGRETS. Especially the states where I scored major NOS parts hits in dealerships!!! Bill Rolik
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Doug’s or TTI’s by crackedback @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

summit will usually match it too.
Jump to new posts Re: The one year challenge by JERICOGTX @ 8 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GY3Will be funny 30 years from now when someone can't figure out why none of the gauges work.... Very nice work, BTW. I'm hoping one of my nephews is racing the car then. As long as one of them has a passion for it, they ca
Jump to new posts Re: How far have you run a turned down crank by Cab_Burge @ 14 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 500ciDusterWas thinking years ago they made .060 under for rods & mains Maybe for some other brands and industrial applications I can't remember the name of a company in SO CA that specializes in old car parts but I seem t
Jump to new posts Re: 572 going to the Dyno by Cab_Burge @ 17 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By JACK1440Cab, they were room temps I was hoping so, if they weren't and you had straight weight or any weight above 5W in it the motor should gain power with warmer oil
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Age Old Question..R u watching Barrett-Jackson auction? by Pacnorthcuda @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

Well, if BJ is any indication, (and we can like it or not, BJ IS an indicator of the market, just a bit skewed) the old adage that "investment grade" cars are only those that are numbers matching and bone-stock restorations may not be as tr
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Tamraz Parts Warehouse - 50% Off by TONY_DAGOSTINO @ 33 minutes 53 seconds ago

on 1-8-19 i was told a $372.95 refund due to shortage of my order had been made and it would take 5-10 days to hit my cc account. to date no email or confirmation of the refund was issued except on my online account on their store reads "parti
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Mopar (ugly ford) survivor - 6k miles by Xgoldfish @ 38 minutes 4 seconds ago

It needs to picked up by a movie car lot for 1/3 of the price. Would be a good detective car for that next '70s movie.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best Way to Strip and Refinish Steel Rim by AAR#2 @ 38 minutes 7 seconds ago

Agree glass is cleanest, hold your blast gun away from the surface a good distance, turn down pressure if needed and sneak up on it. High pressure and heavy grit will take the shortest amount of time but may remove stampings as well. Remember to shoo
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1971-73 3441439 B Body A/C Woodgrain A/C Outlets by arizonaparts @ 43 minutes 30 seconds ago

1971-73 3441439 B Body A/C Woodgrain A/C Outlets 3502008 is cast on the back 75.00 for one that is nice chrome outer edge needs redone 45.00 for the one with damage on outer edge Vent louvers work well www.arizonaparts.com 480 966
Jump to new posts Re: Bang-for-the-buck charging system upgrades? '73 E-body by NachoRT74 @ 44 minutes 55 seconds ago

They talk about alt RPM on chart. The alt came with the small pulley, so is about make the maths to know what crank pulley they used. About make comparison between alts, thats at each own depending on your car requirements, my goal here is just tell
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 340 6 BBL intake id ? by Alaskan_TA @ 48 minutes 27 seconds ago

Take a photo from the top, carburetors off if you can & post it here.
Originally Posted By MoparBillyVery clean install GY3...that Leash board looks like a nice addition. Thanks! They have a lot of other options. If I had it to do over again, I'd do the board that has a timer built in. I plan on doing a 200 shot
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Are coasters making a comeback? by MuscleMopars @ 54 minutes 4 seconds ago

I didn’t know not using them was an option...?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: When you are bored in the Iowa winter. Mopar related! by GODSCOUNTRY340 @ 54 minutes 39 seconds ago

Holy crap, That's amazing. The Capitol building and the battleship are a work of art.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tire fit question on 84 D150 by 68dodge @ 56 minutes 34 seconds ago

Take a straight edge and measure from the flange of your drum brakes which is your centerline. Measure both sides of the center line to see how much room your have on each side. Now just take the rim back spacing and rim size to see how much room wil
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 1969 NOS Coronet Parts by arizonaparts @ Today at 11:59 AM

1969 NOS Coronet Parts 3419001 FENDER MOLDING 1969-70 Cornet W-L Deluxe 50.00 2933945 LEFT DOOR LOWER MOLDING 1969 Coronet 440 2 Door 75.00 others not pictured: 2932764 RIGHT TAIL LIGHT LENS/GASKET 1969 Coronet Wagon 38.00 2933880
Jump to new posts Re: 727 valve body question by moparx @ Today at 11:51 AM

several different brands of shift kits back in the day had mods like the one's shown. does the transmission have the match on the numbers ? possibly, in it's lifetime, it was rebuilt and the kit was installed by the rebuilder.
Jump to new posts Re: '79 PW- Macho?-$1950 on craigslist... by moparpollack @ Today at 11:41 AM

If only closer......
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Charger Super Bee by dannysbee @ Today at 11:36 AM

Beautiful car!
Jump to new posts Re: 1960 Town wagon by farmboy70 @ Today at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By savoy64is iowa a city in IDAHO?------even further--and snowyer Yep correct, even worse, probably 2k to get it to me. Dave
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Top Gear thrashs a Demon by Morty426 @ Today at 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By RoadRunnerJDEvil wins! LOL - that was funny
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
I’ve dealt with b and e manual trans lockouts and all of them have an adjustment in the torque shaft. Your does not, so it looks to me to be the auto lockout.
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need to change distribution block? by moparx @ Today at 11:19 AM

i'm thinking you may not have enough vacuum to run your booster. [as well as the master cylinder bore size, as mentioned previously]. somewhere in my foggy old mind, i remember reading something that the booster was designed to operate on 15lbs+ of v
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,700 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,768 Topics
2,305,620 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
340 6 BBL intake id ?
by moparx
01/20/19 12:02 PM
When you are bored in the Iowa winter. Mopar related!
by tboomer
01/20/19 10:57 AM
Best Way to Strip and Refinish Steel Rim
by floyd
01/20/19 10:49 AM
2002 24valve, I need a little more power
by RV2
01/20/19 10:44 AM