Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: How to test the sure-grip unit in a DANA 60 for function? by John_Kunkel @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

Block one wheel so it can't turn and use a beam torque wrench on the other side to see how much torque it takes to turn the axle. If it takes 100 ft. lbs. or more to turn the axle the unit is good. Might have to get creative to figure how to turn th
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 5.7 cam and lifters bad by Silver70 @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

For that much, I think I'd look for a low mileage engine and swap it. I paid 1250 for one with 5k last year. I take it most of that cost is the lifters, didn't think cams were that expensive. You could swap in a 6.4 cam, they only cost 65 or so
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Dart white hat on eBay, anyone know this car? by BloFish @ 14 minutes 45 seconds ago

I don't think you're going to need a good light 😂
Jump to new posts Re: E-Body Rear End Swap by autoxcuda @ 29 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By KillerincOriginally Posted By KillerBeeI'm using a 1967 B body rear under a 1971 R/T Challenger with Dr. Diff's offset spring hanger kit. Everything fit perfectly and I'm using 15x10 wheels. I put the factory sway bar in a big v
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Looking for my 1971 cuda butterscotch 383 billboard/louver by track pak @ 35 minutes 9 seconds ago

Does anyone Know this car ? 71 cuda were is it BS23n1b165966 i had sold it in 1987 to Larry Kennedy in roaring river North Carolina Please if you have any info on car please let me know i have alot of paperwork on the car i wish i could buy it back w
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 727 rebuild questions, diaphram spring and wave springs by crash520 @ 36 minutes 4 seconds ago

Gents, found this vid, this is pretty much my problem answered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsRtPhlwoA&t=9s
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by hemi-itis @ 41 minutes 24 seconds ago

Amazing how far the cars are going on a true 10.5!!
Jump to new posts Re: TorqStorm superchargers by hemi-itis @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

In my case,I found I had to lean it with with increased boost.I thought it would need more but it'd the oppesite.
Jump to new posts Re: Change 833 side cover gasket with trans in car? by Quicksilver440 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Just an update...but i readjusted all the rods myself this time...and now i can shift into reverse...thanks for the help!
Moparts General
Originally Posted By FrankendusterSame with our club in Sacramento. The judges we have are all volunteers so sometimes, stuff slips by or they are not as meticulous as a paid judge would be. Been unimpressed by some paid judges at large events in t
Jump to new posts Re: Who sells pre-made link bars by Bad340fish @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Tractor supply has a great selection. Kidding of course!
Jump to new posts Re: Truck to pull enclosed trailer by Grizzly @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By Aspen7695 I am looking at a Ram 2500 4x4 Power Wagon with the big Hemi, and a Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 with a Diesel engine. The price is almost the same for the two trucks. What one would you recommend, and why. Thanks Raul Die
Jump to new posts Re: v belt squeals by lemondana @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By second 70Old change the belts to dayco top cog as in earlier post. My hemi would throw and break belts at rpms until I switched. No problems in 8 years. I was able to get a deal on a bunch of different sized unused belts from a n
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CHARGER GTXs!! by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Yet another classic name whored out to sell a few more modern 4 doors. Charger, Daytona, SuperBee, GTX, etc.etc.etc.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 26k mi 73 Gold Duster by moparjoe360.4 @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Let’s see if these pictures load properly, and can be viewed.
Jump to new posts Re: Alternator bracket for Big Block + Meziere h20 pump by cdwmotorsports @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I have AndyF’s and its sweet.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Were the Green textured oilfilters used on 1971 cars? by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Yep, I've seen a BUNCH of different replacement configurations, as well as some variability in the textured green production line style (graphics varied) but anyone doing a serious car won't want anything but an NOS green textured example. For a driv
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lawnmower will not start by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Quote: Robert, I thought you would have had this done by now. I have faith in you Brother. (1) I am unfocused these days. (2) I appreciate the vote of confidence. I am gonna clean everything inside there surgically clean/have him get non ethanol g
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone want to be my neighbor?? by 71sat440 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Dayummm you could probably move here, buy a larger house, pay the mortgage and utilities by renting the place back there and still have spending money.
Jump to new posts Re: Should I lap the valves? by Evil Spirit @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By HotRodDaveI lap them not to get them to seal, a good valve job should get them to seal, but you lap them as a poor mans way of checking to make sure they are touching all the way around and the sealing surface is more than just a
Jump to new posts Re: Cylinder head tool recommendation please by EV2Bird @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Ask Cab_Burge on here, im pretty sure at one time he posted the site where he gets his and although I forget its the same one I have, its about 85$.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by Sunroofcuda @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Just bought this one 6 weeks ago.
Moparts General
I built those for three years
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know electric clothes dryers on the air? by stumpy @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

This place is the best for diagnosing problems and getting parts to you in 3 days. https://www.partselect.com/Entry.aspx?Ap...Exact%20Desktop
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 2nd Quarter by kdsmith07 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

still looking for p/s inner bucket seat track.will buy a pair if need be.also looking for 71-74 floorshift column collars (3).pm me or call or text 678-542-9138.tia,kent
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,249 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,878 Topics
2,202,575 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
How to test the sure-grip unit in a DANA 60 for function?
by Dixie
04/22/18 12:20 AM
727 rebuild questions, diaphram spring and wave springs
by crash520
04/21/18 11:37 PM
Anyone know electric clothes dryers on the air?
by shakerjoe
04/21/18 10:27 PM
2012 5.7 cam and lifters bad
by AeroMonte
04/21/18 10:06 PM