Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Convertible Challenger JS23 vin - rare by RUNCHARGER @ 2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yup: Slightly modified.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 440 daily driver (550 hp, 600 ft-lb tq) by Nick Stevanovski @ 3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BradHIn no particular order: 1. Get spare wheels that you can run just for driving to the track & back. Put on a good DOT-legal bias-ply drag tire like the Hoosier QT Pros that someone else mentioned (I've ran them in the pa
Jump to new posts Re: Well it took 3 years but we did it. 5.98 pass by pittsburghracer @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Thanks again guys. It’s worked good for me except at Dragway 42 were at the big dollar events the track prep has been spotty. I’ll probably avoid going there in the future as with the one or two time trials you get at these races it makes chassis
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing a converter company? by BradH @ 6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Spaceman SpiffOriginally Posted By Doc FiberglassNo one mention Turbo Action ? GER? Sounds like Edge Racing is the GER of the 21st century.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Enclosed car trailer hitch question by 440mopar @ 7 minutes 15 seconds ago

I've been trying to find an enclosed car trailer but haven't found one yet. It came to mind though that maybe I should have a weight distributing hitch for when I do find one. My question is, if I get a weight distributing hitch, should I get one wit
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I got FIRED today, and I'm happy about it. by skicker @ 8 minutes 38 seconds ago

Damn...and it's only October...
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Original Assembly Line Correct 15x7 Trim Rings Set of 4 by challengersteve @ 11 minutes 44 seconds ago

I am selling a matched set of correct assembly line original 15 x 7 deep trim rings for a 70 - 72 E or B Body. These are real correct parts and I kept them as a spare set for my T/A but probably will never use them. These all have some scuffed places
Jump to new posts Re: Nodular 8.75 case , how much stronger by 68shifter @ 12 minutes 1 second ago

I recently put a 9” in my Duster. Fab housing I built notched for shocks, thru bolt 3.25” case and axles and what not from Cass. I probably have 16/1700 in it including the $75 disc brake kit from Summits clearance shelf.
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Plymouth Road Runner by Silver70 @ 18 minutes 20 seconds ago

Looks like it was originally orange, looking at the pic of the rear seat under the glass.
Jump to new posts Re: Vision wheels? by BradH @ 20 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ProSportThey take a conical acorn style lug nut. They are cast aluminum so you get what you pay for. Oh, He11 no... not on my watch or my dime.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Power washer starting problem by 1970RT @ 20 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 66DARTGTMy Generac does the same thing. Pull the plug and shoot starting fluid in it. Also when pulling it have someone hold on the trigger. It takes the pressure off. I will give this a try tomorrow. I tried starting it again
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Wilwood brake quality/issues by joes68340s @ 22 minutes 34 seconds ago

I have issues with one caliper always locking up. Haven’t figured out why.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Funding new business startups by MuuMuu101 @ 23 minutes 49 seconds ago

Shark Tank... jk
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts stock 340 intake manifold by mopar_muscle @ 28 minutes 15 seconds ago

factory original, came in a collection of parts and it would be nice to see it go to someone who needs one. Good condition, no damage. $50 mopar_muscle76@yahoo.com
Jump to new posts Re: Oem Radio Parts by MoparMike1974 @ 30 minutes 18 seconds ago

Plenty of ratty AM radios out there for parts. Is that just an isolation transformer? If so, it is possible you might find a generic one.
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by Doc Fiberglass @ 32 minutes 5 seconds ago

LOVE the gear head chicks !!
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts challenger SE rear tail panel clips by mopar_muscle @ 37 minutes 1 second ago

looking for the clips that attach a SE rear tail panel to a challenger. I'll buy any amount. mopar_muscle76@yahoo.com
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by fullmetaljacket @ 38 minutes 23 seconds ago

Thank you CD. So have I in being absent . I've just been having too many commitments as of lately and hardly anytime to tinker on the old dog. And when I do, I'm always being haunted by the deadlines that are on the horizon. Perhaps some others on
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 67 station wagon strut rod washers by Blown61 @ 52 minutes 39 seconds ago

Looking for a set of strut rod washers, need just one side. Please pm.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Most American Made Cars - By Percent by Doc Fiberglass @ 58 minutes 30 seconds ago

Did some cRaZy person say Honda Fury. ? .... I have one of those that I "stole" on eBay ! ... 2011 with a TURBOCHARGER ! Supposedly 4 psi boost .., it's no Hayabusa but it's pretty quick ! LOVE the turbo noise !
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Orange cones by Doc Fiberglass @ Today at 08:47 PM

bd .. the kone killa !!
Jump to new posts Re: 340 six pack air cleaner lid, original T/A?? by mccannix @ Today at 08:44 PM

Base isn't a trimmed A12.... ...isn't a trimmed AAR/TA base. Its a trimmed 440-6 shaker base that someone drilled an oversized hole in for
Jump to new posts Re: driveshaft length ? by bennoel @ Today at 08:40 PM

This will help a lot. Much appreciated. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: 74 Duster.....$2,000 by AndyF @ Today at 08:30 PM

Seems like a fair price for that car. Be a good car for a high school kid who you didn't want to get in trouble. Hard to be an outlaw in a brown Duster with a /6 and a hippy interior!
Jump to new posts Re: BB 727 cases worth anything? by AndyF @ Today at 08:27 PM

Yeah I agree on the location thing. I can put stuff in the local craigslist with zero calls but as soon as I list it on Moparts it sells to someone back east. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of these cases so I'll probably just drag them to a coupl
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,538 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,150 Topics
2,267,905 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Enclosed car trailer hitch question
by 440mopar
10/22/18 09:44 PM