Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts 73 charger spindles by sparcy @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

I need 73 dodge charger spindles and maybe a good k frame for my 1969 charger I had a miss hap lots of damage any body local to Dracut mass thank you
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Reusing a flat-tappet cam? Wiped lobe risk? by pittsburghracer @ 8 minutes 49 seconds ago

I tell you what Jim Doyle owner of Racer Brown Cams told me. If the cam hasn’t been used several hard years, same lifters in order, and the same block your odds increase. Well used cam like me mine was, new lifters like mine were, and a different b
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Holley 750 vs 850 vs 950 by BSB67 @ 12 minutes 17 seconds ago

Always a little curious for all the info/data we do a deep dive on for heads and cam, but use one number, generally, to describe a carbs potential. Why wouldn't flow numbers be available for 0.6 to 1.8" Hg in 0.10" increments with correspo
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Oh my by Iowan @ 20 minutes 1 second ago

VEGA another way to spell $hit
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: goverment spending by srt @ 23 minutes 24 seconds ago

why not, corporations and business write off all sorts of extravagant vehicles. On a serious note the local highway patrol has just begun recieving some very sinister looking all black chargers.
Jump to new posts Re: Chasing Ghosts 2 426 engines by 68GTS383 @ 31 minutes 30 seconds ago

Talked to him today and he has contacted his brother about sending pics. Will keep you posted
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts coil overs in factory front suspension ride tech ??? by sparcy @ 48 minutes 39 seconds ago

I was on ride tech website coil overs or air bags they just show a tubular upper control arm no lower in the full vehicle kit but no single front kit for bags or coil overs. rms has the whole k member does anyone make a kit using the factory control
Jump to new posts Re: Advantage of Chevy pattern on your damper? by sgcuda @ 52 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By AndyFMore choices for bolt on stuff X2 Better availability of mandrils, v belt pulleys, cog belt pulleys.
Jump to new posts Re: can a '67 440 Chrysler "300" have an AVS? by BSB67 @ Today at 07:42 PM

All 67s 440s used large bolt pattern, 350 used a Holley, 375 used large bolt pattern AFB.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
I hope the ECS system will be up to snuff Mike, I ordered their full '71 system for my Cuda last week at Carlisle to replace my TTI X pipe setup...last thing I want to hear...though won't be daily driving in rain and snow as they were originally were
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 3rd Quarter by Hemihead2 @ Today at 07:03 PM

Very nice 23-spline 1970 E-body, 71-74 B/E body four speed with small block Bellhousing, clutch cover, fork, shifter pad and z-bar. I popped the side cover and it shifts and turns flawlessly. I have the two forward gear levers but still trying to l
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whats a good shock for towing ? by mgoblue9798 @ Today at 06:58 PM

Those that have the Roadtrek and similar type Dodge RV's all rave about the stability gained by using the Bilsteins fwiw.
I have a 13 r/t with a arrington blower and headers i have a lot of hop also.Haven't run it yet but i am looking at replacing the bushings and control arms.Any good things about the hop not items for sale ?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: more Japanese Dodge Vans by RodStRace @ Today at 06:22 PM

AZ plate DAJIBAN checking in!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Observations from our road trip to Yellowstone by not_a_charger @ Today at 06:19 PM

Badlands is the most bizarre looking place I've ever seen in person. Truly amazing.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 GTX fender tag decode avail? by 6bblgt @ Today at 06:10 PM

good looking GTX!
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering into an A 100 by savoy64 @ Today at 06:07 PM

there is a 4 wheel drive setup that uses a modern hydraulic ram that is better than the old power ram add on things that rodstrace mentioned....
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 3rd Quarter by AndyF @ Today at 05:55 PM

Custom solid roller big block cam. I tested a bunch of cams in my low deck 470 and this was the best one. 264/268 with 0.447/0.445 lobe lift. This cam made 750 hp in my pump gas 470 using 1.65 rocker arms and K Motion K-950 valve springs. $200 plus s
Jump to new posts Re: Show me a 500hp "default" stock stroke 340/360 recipie by BigBlockMopar @ Today at 05:52 PM

Hard to beat turbo-power I agree, but I don't like the plumbing involved. Specially not in an A-body. And I'm already at 210psi cranking compression with the 360ci.
Jump to new posts Re: 1957 Dodge Royal by T2R9 @ Today at 05:46 PM

Neat car but way more than I would want to take on. Looks like it needs everything.
Jump to new posts Re: 1 of 1 75 Dart demon by T2R9 @ Today at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By Iowan35k for a 75 /6 Dart? LOL There is a WHOLE lot of that going around these days!
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi 4 speed trans v.i.n id by 6bblgt @ Today at 05:34 PM

18 or 23-spline? 9G243585 would've been a Plymouth B-body 9G243584 is a HEMI GTX convertible
Update again, first millage check going from 4.10 to 3.54. 13.1 to 14.6 mpg all around, almost ready for another fill up. I'll average the two this time.
Jump to new posts Re: Could an 833 live behind a Hellcat engine? by rowin4 @ Today at 05:27 PM

I do my burnouts in 2nd gear, never broke 1st or 2nd gear. 3rd gear is on the end of the output shaft. The 3rd gear breakage is due to the input shaft and the output shaft flexing away from the cluster gear, basically trying to climb over or away
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else see this? by Bob J @ Today at 05:13 PM

Come on Dodge, how fast would this be if they made this at 3300 lbs and not 4300 lbs
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,001 Topics
2,228,091 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
coil overs in factory front suspension ride tech ???
by sparcy
46 minutes 53 seconds ago
Advantage of Chevy pattern on your damper?
by RATTRAP
Today at 07:30 PM
1957 Dodge Royal
by 65pacecar
Today at 05:23 PM
1 of 1 75 Dart demon
by bballfan1
Today at 05:23 PM