Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Demon just hammered on BJ by Runner2go @ Today at 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By 340CudaOriginally Posted By MichaelI speced out a Demon in PA yesterday....MSRP 96500-----would sell it to me for 121900-----------I don't think so. Did the dealer know what he was doing? I thought they were all sold out. FC
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: cuda dash pad by HEMICUDA @ Today at 03:32 AM

$1,500 plus if it's really nice.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: National Anthem by SomeCarGuy @ Today at 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By StantonAs an outsider looking in I can't help but wonder why you need to play your national anthem before every minor event. I mean c'mon guys, the ten flags you have hanging off your front porches proves your patriotism !! Be
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Media blasting challlenger grill by HEMICUDA @ Today at 03:29 AM

Did you try paint stripper? Let it go for a few minutes then take a scrub brush to it.
Jump to new posts Re: Survivor 70 Polara - cool by SNK-EYZ @ Today at 03:29 AM

Three separate retracted bids on it, I wonder what's up with that? I wish it was in my budget, I really like it.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Go Pats by Runner2go @ Today at 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By chargervertI think the Steelers are probably done with those crying towels they have,so the Jaguars and the rest of the sore losers can probably use them now! Well it looks like one Steeler is going to get another ring... James
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by Runner2go @ Today at 02:51 AM

If I was out at BJ's it would likely be just to look at the cars and see the show in person. But being a bit of an impulse buyer I might spring for the right 69RR or a 68-69 GTS for the Wife... nothing in the big money leagues. 99% chance I would b
Moparts Full Size
C-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals. #C12 – Car set of 12 pure zinc interleaves for springs with 6-1/2 or 7 leaves each side, $92.75. #C10 – Car
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 GTX by srt @ Today at 02:23 AM

What is the motor and accessories, i.e. ac?
Moparts E Body
E-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals. #E4 – Exact reproduction of the 10 pure zinc interleaves that came in the 024/034 factory springs for 426, 440
Moparts B Body
B-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals. #B11 – Exact reproduction of the 11 pure zinc interleaves that came in the 963/793, 964/794, 965/795 factory sp
Moparts B Body
B-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals. #B11 – Exact reproduction of the 11 pure zinc interleaves that came in the 963/793, 964/794, 965/795 factory sp
Moparts A Body
A-Body Pure Zinc Interleaves for Leaf Spring Rebuild All interleaves are made from 99.5+% pure soft zinc sheet, same as the originals. #A10 – Car set of 10 pure zinc interleaves for springs with 6 steel leaves each side, $77.30. #A8 – Car set
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Belvedere 4 door to 2 door conversion by FuryRoad @ Today at 01:33 AM

WOW. Very well done. I' have a solid 67 Plymouth belvedere 4dr and a rusty rough 67 coronet deluxe 2dr post. I have always put it on my get to it someday list. After seeing what you've done has motivated me to get started. My goal is to turn the Ply
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: It's a balmy 41° in Wisconsin today by Cometstorm @ Today at 01:23 AM

St. Louis area here... 1 degree the other morning. Today I’m washing two of our cars in the driveway, and a nasty bee keeps buzzing my head. Go figure!
Jump to new posts Re: Wrecked 68 Roadrunner on eBay by hosehead @ Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_HarmsSo what are the details on the accident? All I was told was that it hit a pole. Not sure the details. I know the owner is a responsible guy who has owned the car for many years. Bad deal however it happened,
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Firecore RTR Dizzy with Stock Tach? by dart4forte @ Today at 12:55 AM

Yes, 68 Dart with console tach. Had it gone through by a guy in Seattle. Can’t run through the wiring harness, it’s wired direct.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Pump Instal by RapidRobert @ Today at 12:53 AM

^^^ agreed
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission lines by RapidRobert @ Today at 12:50 AM

people have said that the "stacked plate" types transfer more heat
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts 383 440 exhaust manifolds by mopar_muscle @ Today at 12:43 AM

no cracks, great condition. Been in storage for many years...just time to clean out the garage. $300 for the pair. mopar_muscle76@yahoo.com
Silly question, but on my pre-'74 AMCs, you press the lock button and then you have two choices. Either: a) with the door open, pull the interior handle - then release. Close the door. Door remains locked. b) with the door open, hold the exteri
runcharger I believe you had Banning build a Hemi motor for you in the past and it was a two carb motor. Likely the KBs will be back on track in some way or another in the near future. Canadian Dollar sure puts an added cost when building any motor a
Jump to new posts Re: Best bang for the buck 440 heads and rods by RS23U1G @ Today at 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By dodge turbo I wanna go faster And im cheap GM Perf...
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Value by RUNCHARGER @ Today at 12:13 AM

Sad but true.
Jump to new posts Re: WIW - '68 Hemi RR by RUNCHARGER @ Today at 12:11 AM

Dave: It seems to me Nigel's bodyman was selling it or he was a bodyman that knew Nigel? I spoke with the fellow a few years ago about it.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,081 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,727 Topics
2,159,295 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1967 GTX
by RussR