Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Who's going to Bowling Green......... by FastmOp @ 05/18/18 02:29 AM

Ole Hippie AKA Dave Schultz is running NSS. I share his name, as I'm David Schultz 😎 lol Small world him and I both into MoPars πŸ˜‰
Jump to new posts Re: Scuffed Piston/Bore? by 6bblFLASH @ 05/18/18 02:16 AM

You can wipe the gray soot off the pistons with your fingers. Gritty like gray toothpaste. I wonder if it ran so rich ,or flooded the carb.(repeatedly ) and washed down the cylinders, and the soot got past the rings with it.
Jump to new posts Re: Scuffed Piston/Bore? by 6bblFLASH @ 05/18/18 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By TwostickDidn't Ross have bad run of pistons that expanded more than they were spec'd to? I have a set in my 493 that look like that. Built in 2005ish. Kevin Hmmmm that's exactly what I thought when I saw it,not enough c
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1968 Dodge Charger On Ebay by ProStock1320 @ 05/18/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By RhinodartThe lady leaning on the counter has the same rear end... Don't kid yourself - she's the real reason that car is for sale...
Jump to new posts Re: Scuffed Piston/Bore? by 6bblFLASH @ 05/18/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By TwostickDidn't Ross have bad run of pistons that expanded more than they were spec'd to? I have a set in my 493 that look like that. Built in 2005ish. Kevin Hmmmm that's exactly what I thought when I saw it,not enough c
Originally Posted By cskOriginally Posted By J_BODYRons has gone 9.63. He’s been racing it since he bought it. Even has a vid driving it in the rain down the freeway. Checkout his FB page SRT Demon. Btw...... LOVE that green color!!! FWIW the p
Oh OK
Jump to new posts Re: Mecum Demon, not sure what to think of this... by 63CandyMatic @ 05/18/18 01:17 AM

That thing's a hot wet mess. And I like 71's.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Orleans and things to do there with kids? by Pacnorthcuda @ 05/18/18 01:05 AM

Marie LaVeau's tomb. Bad JuJu if you don't.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The 300 is going in for major surgury. by MidPenMopar @ 05/18/18 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By BloFishVery disappointing to hear Stu. I would have brought it to their attention! The service dept. closed before she got there so they left the car outside in the lot. She will send them an e-mail about this issue, Stu
Gen III Hemi Tech
Manley makes SS valves. I wouldn't be so quick to run out and buy them though. I see way more beat up valve tips on SS valves than cheapo steel valves. With that said, maybe the problem stems from the mds. Maybe they were running crap oil. Maybe the
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Coronet 6 pack? by 4mayhemi @ 05/18/18 12:43 AM

I guess nobody buys fun for $34K anymore? I first saw this listed on CL for $24.5 nearly 2 years ago by the owner. He was more realistic in price and what it is, still couldn't sell it. I guess a lesson in ROI for clone builders. If Fastlane bought
Jump to new posts Re: electric fans by gtsdude @ 05/18/18 12:36 AM

Here are the dimension of the HHR fan, you can take the plastic off the back of the motor and gain a little more room also.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: A body Sway Bar by Jim_Lusk @ 05/18/18 12:34 AM

I have held a '99 Durango rear bar up to the 8-3/4 under my '67. With just a little effort it looks like it will fit and work.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Circuit Board Question (Non Rallye B Body) by Jim_Lusk @ 05/18/18 12:32 AM

One side of the bulb will go to a pin on the circuit board (12v), the other to the case (ground).
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 904/727 behind a 5.7 by sixpackgut @ 05/18/18 12:32 AM

You can buy flexplate from mancini for $70. With one of my torque converters i needed to make a spacer, changed converter than didn't need a spacer. Changed trans and another converter and didn't need a spacer. Mock it up outside the car first
Moparts General
Trolly cars, aquarium and Burbon Street in the day time .
Jump to new posts Re: Who's going to Bowling Green......... by cudaboy @ 05/18/18 12:27 AM

If anyone needs anything, let me know. I’m only about 3 miles from Beech Bend. Dennis
Jump to new posts found a survivor 66 hemi drive line by racerlall @ 05/18/18 12:24 AM

I found this on crags list came from a 66 coronet removed from the car around 68 or 69 to bad its for a dodge auto dana drive line as I need a Plymouth 4 speed one what are these going for now and aer thes the right one year only 1330 u-joints [i
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Tow with a smart car by BloFish @ 05/18/18 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By bigdadlooks legit
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 04 dodge , cummins no crank by rowin4 @ 05/18/18 12:13 AM

Went down to the hardware store, came back out , turned the key, nothing. got dash gauges,dings when the key is on , lights. Turning the key to start nothing changes, no dimming, no clicks. Got it towed home. Figured it was the ignition switch , cha
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The 300 is going in for major surgury. by BloFish @ 05/18/18 12:12 AM

Very disappointing to hear Stu. I would have brought it to their attention!
With my 906's it was right around 10:1. I usually ran a mix of 5 gallons 100LL to 10 gallons 93 Shell. That was the only way to keep from having a slight ping under heavy load in the hot summer. Spring and Fall I could get away with just 93. That was
Jump to new posts Re: Scuffed Piston/Bore? by Twostick @ 05/18/18 12:01 AM

Didn't Ross have bad run of pistons that expanded more than they were spec'd to? I have a set in my 493 that look like that. Built in 2005ish. Kevin
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Bendix Brake System Service Manual by srt @ 05/17/18 11:56 PM

Went to a garage/shop sale, an elderly lady was selling off her passed husbands shop stuff, lots of older diesel and heavy equipment tools. I scoured and found a few nice pieces and a great manual I had not seen in the past. Printed in '83 it covers
Page 76 of 103 < 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 102 103 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,292 Registered Members
32 Forums
189,331 Topics
2,207,620 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Signature test rqst
by Vert
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
OK, WHO WORKS ON POST-75 AND UP RADIOS
by Magnumguy
Yesterday at 09:16 PM
Hotels in the DC area that are "car trailer friendly"?
by rrbrucea
Yesterday at 08:04 PM
Flickr------ Here we go.
by pittsburghracer
Yesterday at 07:57 PM