Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1976 Dodge Aspen w/ Nissan Diesel engine by Satilite73 @ 10/11/18 09:21 PM

Is that legit? If so, was Chrysler just grabbing diesels from who ever would supply them? (thinking about the mitsu diesel in full size trucks). Interesting..... in an odd way.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Nice article on member fullmetaljacket in Mopar Action! by fullmetaljacket @ 10/11/18 09:15 PM

This is news to me this early on since copies are not even on the stands or hands of some on the inside. You must have gotten a very early run in the subscription. I've yet to see it myself. With that being said, I'll add some new flare to the real
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
I’m probably going to go check it out- any racers from here to look out for? I think it might be a swapmeet thing too?
Jump to new posts Re: What could cause lash to open? by 1mean340 @ 10/11/18 09:15 PM

Can, will do! I have never gotten this setup work right, but I have gotten it to give me intermittent bursts of awesomeness power. What concerns me is when I first started working with the EFI setup there would be times on boost where it would blow t
Jump to new posts Re: Strange noise from cam area by Cab_Burge @ 10/11/18 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By varunner Since I'm building this myself, it may be time to buy a dial bore gauge, cam bearing installation tool and some bearings....It's only money right ? Your making a outstanding choice on buying those tool so you can contro
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got a feature in Mopar Muscle! by DirectSubjection @ 10/11/18 09:13 PM

Sweet!
Jump to new posts Re: But But BUTT street racing is sooooo cool by justinp61 @ 10/11/18 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By therocksWhays the old saying The lord watchs out for fools.Rocky And small children, is the way I've always heard it.
Jump to new posts Re: 1976 Dodge Aspen w/ Nissan Diesel engine by V10nacuda @ 10/11/18 09:07 PM

Is that even remotely close to a legitimate mile to the gallon estimate? I never even knew that they made those cars with the diesel
Jump to new posts Re: What could cause lash to open? by 1mean340 @ 10/11/18 09:06 PM

Fast 68, definitely wanted to do a leak down anyway because of the pretty big inconsistencies I am seeing in the plugs. I'll give that a shot. Motor is brand new, didn't see anything unusual as far as metal in the last oil change but I never cut the
Jump to new posts Re: 436" w8 small block music. by justinp61 @ 10/11/18 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracerOriginally Posted By Rob CIs there a thread with this engines build? LOL. He's not in the habit of sharing that. Flow numbers and dyno pulls only. If I were in Brett's shoes I wouldn't share everything either
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another parking brake ? by cbusters @ 10/11/18 09:02 PM

Nothing, it is correct.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: towing situation, guidance needed by DrCharles @ 10/11/18 08:56 PM

Look, OP, I think you already know the safe and prudent answer but you're looking for someone to say it's OK to attempt. And a couple of people actually did. But consider "what if" you have or cause an accident. Your insurance will attempt
Jump to new posts Re: What could cause lash to open? by Cab_Burge @ 10/11/18 08:56 PM

Take a hard look at the top of the valve train parts as they are now, adjusters and pushrods, check the torque on the shafts and go from there If you don't find anything up there remove the oil filter and cut it open and look real hard between the
Jump to new posts Re: 1976 Dodge Aspen w/ Nissan Diesel engine by Rhinodart @ 10/11/18 08:56 PM

Good thing that is far away, I believe my forklift has the same engine...
Jump to new posts Re: What could cause lash to open? by justinp61 @ 10/11/18 08:55 PM

Are you positive you have the rocker arm shaft oriented right? How do the rocker ends of the push rods, adjusters look? I can tell you from first hand experience if you install the shaft wrong the lash will open up. It will also burn up the adjuster
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a good cam choice for 512 by AndyF @ 10/11/18 08:55 PM

I should point out that with a carb and a MSD distributor my 512 had around 11 inches of vacuum. Now with the Sniper + Hyperspark combo I'm around 15 inches of vacuum at the same idle speed. Digital tuning allows you to dial the combination in faste
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: towing situation, guidance needed by poorboy @ 10/11/18 08:53 PM

AAA has towed for me 2x. one was my coupe, the other a truck my son bought for parts, we didn't make it home driving it, the rear end locked up. Neither time were we asked if the vehicle had a current registration. The only thing they asked was if w
Jump to new posts Re: Is the color keeping this from selling? by not_a_charger @ 10/11/18 08:52 PM

Is it a 3 speed, or a 4 speed?
Jump to new posts Re: Is the color keeping this from selling? by Rhinodart @ 10/11/18 08:49 PM

I really like it all around for $17K...
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a good cam choice for 512 by AndyF @ 10/11/18 08:49 PM

We just dynoed a 492 inch Mopar today with TF 240 heads. CH28 intake with dual FiTech throttle bodies. Cam was hyd roller with 236/246 duration. Very smooth idle with plenty of vacuum, made 600 ft-lbs of torque and 540 hp. Pretty much done making pow
Moparts Question and Answer
Originally Posted By jlatessaAmen to that, but I hate to even find out the prices!!! Joe I assume at least $1000 per wheel but I don't know for sure. Anyone have a quote they are willing to share?
Moparts Question and Answer
I'd be interested in a pair of 15x10's with 8" backspace
Moparts General
Dealer lifetime warranties require all services to be performed by them , factory warranties do not , however a 5 year free inspection is required. Any repairs that exceed the vehicles value you will be paid that value.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By slantzillaI Everybody funny, now you funny too." : . I am guessing that you have cranked up “One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer” a few times on the Challenger stereo.
Jump to new posts Re: What could cause lash to open? by fourgearsavoy @ 10/11/18 08:32 PM

Mine is most likely a solid flat tappet cam going round. But I have the same issue,.028 on #4 and #6 and I set them at .016 in the spring. I doubt that a solid roller cam is worn out though maybe a bent pushrod Gus
Page 76 of 138 < 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 137 138 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,529 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,900 Topics
2,264,407 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Is this 440 running hot?
by magnumautoresto
17 minutes 4 seconds ago
Original go wing worth anymore than a good repro?
by mymcodebee
25 minutes 20 seconds ago
1999 Dodge truck wiring harness into a 1972 W200
by lowell66dart
33 minutes 15 seconds ago
So, Piston Return Springs and other topics
by 70Coronet500Vert
41 minutes 58 seconds ago