Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Model - Promo? by Butterscotch71 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By floydThis looks like the same thing I have. Were there any model kits made of 71s? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1971-Do...-/332920597441? Yes there were kits. MPC and Palmer, maybe others. I have no idea what kits had scr
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Adopt a pet by Superfreak @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Well, I just heard back from one rescue outfit and the dog we were looking at is gone.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: fan recommendation by Supercuda @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

The short Jag one is still shorter and the 2947 isn't specifically for mopars either.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Model - Promo? by Sunroofcuda @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By 3hundred The screws in the bottom mark it as a promo to me. I built a lot of models back in the day, don't recall any having screws, all glue. 2¢ Robert I believe this is exactly correct. NONE of the old kits I've ever se
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Here's one for all the English professors here by Superfreak @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

It's just Frankenfurter getting his panties in a wad again. (Good grief)
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Model - Promo? by Florida_70Bee @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

It's a kit .
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 1st Quarter by MI Mopar Works @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

1972 340 block, main caps, cast crank with balancer. Block is very clean and measure out at roughly .030 over. Crank is standard and in nice shape, just needs a light polish. Included is the windage tray and corrext main bolts to fit it, reproduction
Jump to new posts Re: Batteries for 2011 Cummins Ram. by Sunroofcuda @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Several of my HD reps rave about Deka batteries.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best GPS option for 2012 grand Cherokee Laredo by Moparmad @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

I have. OEM is unaffordable costs 1/5th of the price of the Jeep.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By FrankendusterOriginally Posted By Guitar JonesOriginally Posted By rowin4you guys all know that ov makes more sense instead of. That being said it sure bugs me also. Well if you want to be technical it should be "uv".
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 518 trans 46rE by csk @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterDoes that get around the need for the electronics for the OD and torque converter? Yes, except the converter is on a switch, call John, he is a sponsor on here.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Carter AVS needle & seat and float question. by bee1971 @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Floats - Correct ? Carter #21-241 Carter #21-245
Jump to new posts Re: fan recommendation by csk @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

2947 hayden is a new HD short clutch for a Mopar CLICK HERE
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Beautiful A12 RR by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By moparoOriginally Posted By oldjonnyYea...not at $125K. Not going to happen Might happen https://ccpauctions.com/lot-details.php?RefNum=r023&EventID=96 That's $181K Canadian so right at $128 American so yes, it could ha
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Small Block vs Big Block by polyspheric @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

I'm sure there are frictional differences between those choices, I'm just not up on them, perhaps someone can help?
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts 1965 Dodge truck radio by Genuinejed @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

AM radio removed from a 1965 D100. looks to be in good shape. I have not tested it to see if it works. $50 shipped. Genuinejed2@aol.com
Jump to new posts Re: 2.15 int. Valve too big for 318 @30 over? by roadrunninMark @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

The heads are a pair of Edelbrock race heads, should be 58cc chambers. I don’t own them and there is a pair for sale. I wanted to get some opinions before buying them and finding out they are too much for my intentions. My cam should be good for
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best GPS option for 2012 grand Cherokee Laredo by 3hundred @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

I think I'd start at the dealer and compare what they can offer vs. infotainment linky. Robert
Jump to new posts Re: preoiling issue by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

The one lifter/pushrod/rocker out of the 16 that is profusely oiling, I opened up the lifter thinking maybe the metering disc is missing & it was there which tells me that a flat metering plate with no holes in it IS correct like was priorly post
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Thumbwheel radios by Genuinejed @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

plymouth- looks to be in pretty good shape, I have not tested it to see if it works. $75 shipped. Dodge- needs some love. Pigtails are cut, light surface rust. $50 shipped. Genuinejed2@aol.com
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by dan345 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

DISTRIBUTOR Used RB big block 413 440 426 hemi electronic race with tach drive. Part #3690201, come out of running 440, $425.00 plus shipping. Contact DAN 724 858 6662 or PM
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Model - Promo? by 3hundred @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

The screws in the bottom mark it as a promo to me. I built a lot of models back in the day, don't recall any having screws, all glue. 2¢ Robert
Jump to new posts Re: School me on center counter weighted cranks by polyspheric @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

You didn't find a complete answer to your question in my statement? Not my job.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi Cars by 6T9Hemi @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Yes, that was a nice example of a survivor.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: CMC Winter Mopar Swap Sunday Feb. 17th by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Swap was smaller than normal, of course the 4 inches of snow the night before might have contributed... Sold a fair amount, didn't spend much at all!
Page 4 of 124 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 123 124 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,740 Registered Members
32 Forums
192,892 Topics
2,249,828 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Milodon part numbers
by dickdale
02/18/19 07:50 AM