Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
I cut up better to build my 4 door into a 2 door... which isn't saying much, cause that green one is bad!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by topside @ Today at 08:37 PM

Obviously they repeat what the consignor says, as far as details that the announcers can't possibly check right there on-camera. Of course, that can be risky... I was able to buzz through 3 hours of coverage in about 40 minutes, thank God for recordi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone own VS29H0B219857 by 4x4 Roundup @ Today at 08:36 PM

Do you have anything on VS29HOB274908 ? Bought it new in April '70 traded it in March '74. Would buy it back in any condition. Thanks, Mike
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by MidPenMopar @ Today at 08:29 PM

We by the full extended warranty on all our new cars. The 2014 300s we got the dealership down to about $1800 for up to 100,000 miles. Murphy's law says if you buy the extended warranty you will not ever use it, and if you dont buy it you will wish
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 295/65 M/Ts, 72 Duster - fit? by topside @ Today at 08:29 PM

Well, to answer my own question, a little quality time with a tape measure and what info on rim width, BS, and tire dimensions I found shows me the limits of the stock Duster/Demon wheel opening... With the 3/4" spring relocation, a 4.5 BS wheel
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
I have had apple hydraulic do master cly.good job quick turn around time. thay will give you a est. phone 631 369 9515
Jump to new posts Re: Chassie builder NE Ohio area by jkwedge540 @ Today at 08:26 PM

M&M Chassie buy Quaker City Raceway. He does nice work.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts LOOKING AT 3 GEN HEMI by A/MP @ Today at 08:22 PM

All my cars are powered by pre - 1980 SB & BB. Looking at 3 Gem Hemi. Are there years that I need to avoid whether it is a motor or a running Charger/Challenger. Looking to build a 600+ Hp street car with mild manners.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by Orange_Crush @ Today at 08:21 PM

You want to perform an experiment, take the toilet you just installed and install it in your other 2nd floor bathroom and see how well it works. If it still doesn't flush, its the commode, if it does, it's your waste line or your vent.
Jump to new posts Re: Header upgrade by 68roadrunner @ Today at 08:18 PM

with the bigger cam,carbs and headers, would you get the et back if you loosen the converter up to go with the upper rpm torque range?
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Hurst Ram Rod Shifter Boot Wanted by blewbyu @ Today at 08:16 PM

I need a shifter boot for a Ram Rod Shifter. It is different then the Vertigate so see picture. Anyone with one please contact. blewbyu2bad@aol.com
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by sogtx @ Today at 08:11 PM

All great info that makes me skeptical of my potential conditions I suppose i could have a chipmunk in my vent With 4" of snow on my roof , im not climbin Up .. i could go i the attic and cut the line and disturb the flashing .. then i got
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by Powerflow @ Today at 08:11 PM

Make sure they're offering a genuine Mopar extended warranty and not one from a third party. Third party extended warranties oftentimes are very difficult to work with and have an allergy to paying claims. Shop other dealers for the exact warranty
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by 4x4 Roundup @ Today at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By DaveRS23With all the computers on today's vehicles, is it reasonable to expect FCA or anyone else to service them indefinitely? That is my biggest concern. If I pull the trigger on a Hellcat this year, I most certainly plan to b
Jump to new posts Re: Chassie builder NE Ohio area by dartman366 @ Today at 08:08 PM

Holt's in Columbus Oh. John and Ben have a lot of nice and fast cars out of their shop, everything from bracket cars to nitrous cars and their work top notch.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Originally Posted By 1969 HEMI R-TI cannot post them. my pics are too large? Can you take a pic with a cell phone or screen capture?? Or confirm if your's appears like Gray's?
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda bad dash solutions by lostdog @ Today at 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By DanteI think your only option is a new pad. You have chunks of the pad missing and it also appears warped. A dash cap is a good option if the basic structure of the pad is fine...you can install a cap but I don't think you are go
Jump to new posts Re: Chassie builder NE Ohio area by 10secGTX @ Today at 08:01 PM

Darren was no help ? I sent you a PM
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by RS23U1G @ Today at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By not_a_charger Who said "Date correct?" Magnante? I know he's considered very knowledgeable, but some of the things he spews make my eye twitch. East there not a green or tan charger... You could always worship at
Jump to new posts Re: Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by GoodysGotaCuda @ Today at 07:58 PM

Cam, 360 heads, headers and a decent 4bbl, my 318 ran 13.68 in my 3400# 'Cuda. Had a good converter and gears in it as well..
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: S.F Restoration.....In Jules footsteps by ACR2000 @ Today at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By raybeehow do I get in touch with s f restorations email is best: stephan.fournier@videotron.ca
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts wanted 72-74 cuda headlight mounting bracket by ns1aar @ Today at 07:57 PM

Looking for the left/drivers side bracket that bolts to the fender and holds the headlight somerbr1(at) aol.com Bruce
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda bad dash solutions by Dante @ Today at 07:52 PM

I think your only option is a new pad. You have chunks of the pad missing and it also appears warped. A dash cap is a good option if the basic structure of the pad is fine...you can install a cap but I don't think you are going to like how it looks.
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda bad dash solutions by buildanother @ Today at 07:44 PM

Just keep an eye on your vin tag, providing it's still there.
Jump to new posts Re: Go fast or quit? by RylisPro @ Today at 07:38 PM

How about turning left and right? I'm sure you've been to Wednesday night drags at Sonoma Raceway. Its my home track and will run the road course many times this year. It would'nt take much modifications to make that Chally a nice corner carver!
Page 3 of 160 < 1 2 3 4 5 159 160 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,068 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,582 Topics
2,157,115 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
A100 power steering
by 2002bluert
01/17/18 10:00 PM
W23 Recall Wheel Price
by 2002bluert
01/17/18 09:58 PM
Low Friction Upper Control Arm Ball Joints, Opinions?
by moparAL
01/17/18 09:49 PM
Thrift store find
by 70rrclone
01/17/18 09:25 PM