Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Roll Cage requirements by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:33 PM

I have looked at all the SFI chassis specs. years ago, the weight and body type,open or door car, made a lot of differences on the wall thickness on every bar My Cuda weighs right at 2800 Lbs. with me in it ready to race
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Major HEMI car stach found in Conn!!!!!!!! by pittsburghracer @ Today at 01:32 PM

Pictures or this thread is worthless. Unless you have some chocolate donuts you want to pass out. I should have been a cop 👮‍♀️
Jump to new posts Re: They DO exist! by ZIPPY @ Today at 01:30 PM

Bull...what? Glad to see it. I wonder about...a million things that can't be answered here. Really hope that works out, we need 'em. The World/MP block was sanctioning body accepted long ago (even though it looks very dissimilar to a stock bl
Jump to new posts Re: Roll Cage requirements by pittsburghracer @ Today at 01:29 PM

My blue Duster was built for 6.50 cert but being they are only good for two years instead of three I will have it stickered for 7.50 cert. that will easily cover my ET.
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by 340Cuda @ Today at 01:29 PM

My son's car has EFI, Coil near Plug ignition, two electric fans, two electric fuel pumps, phones, laptop, GPS and an iPad all charging. This year on Drag Week, driving in the rain with windshield wipers and lights on, no problems with 60 amp altern
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to work on the Duster by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By madscientist[quote=AndyF][quote=madscientist][quote=AndyF] Thanks Andy. Just so I know...how much energy does the CNP/COP ignition use compared to the MSD 7? Is one better (use less power to get the same or more spark energy at
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Color production numbers by KISSAlien @ Today at 01:25 PM

1) Yes 2) No
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Major HEMI car stach found in Conn!!!!!!!! by astjp2 @ Today at 01:25 PM

It is wayyy to early for this thread to die...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 15% off all toys on eBay today by BradH @ Today at 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracerChristmas is coming so save 15% today PLAYTIME15 Too bad my definition of "toys" is probably different than eBarf's...
Jump to new posts Re: Optimum lifter preload by lewtot184 @ Today at 01:23 PM

heavier springs do allow the tappet to resist pump up. like anything else there's pros and cons to heavier springs. I think the .020"-.040" thing came out of the mid to late '60's. I remember the chevy guys reducing their tappet pre-load
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 70’s vans...latest obsession. by mills.mopar @ Today at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By MidPenMopar I sure miss my 76 Dodge van!! Funniest vehicle i have ever owned! The waterbed was the pure magic for making new friends of the female persuasion too!!. Stu That puts the nail in the coffin,. Stu, you are offi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lack of skilled labor.... by astjp2 @ Today at 01:23 PM

Death and Taxes!
Moparts General
I've had a couple of folks offer to send me a few, so I think I'm good.
Jump to new posts Re: Roll Cage requirements by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracerOriginally Posted By Cab_BurgeFunny car type cage is required to go from the 8.50 certs to 7.50. My C.M. tube chassis Cuda needs that done to go faster next year, hopefully It was built a lot of years ago and the
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have some empty 22 LR casings they can send me? by Dean_Kuzluzski @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By BradHOriginally Posted By 62maxwgnOriginally Posted By Ramrod39Go to Walmart and buy some 22LR bullets. 100 will cost you less than 10 bucks. Empty them via any method you like. I'm sure you could do it with a vice and a pair of
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA Stock Eliminator budget friendly by 340Cuda @ Today at 01:21 PM

[/i]And subscribe to Nitro Joe’s STATS to see who’s capable of running the big numbers.[i] This is good advice, the 2018 stats are just coming out and you can get a copy" From Classracer.com [/i]"The Nitro Joe End of the Year Stats Bo
Jump to new posts Re: Tired of gratuitous mockup pics yet? by ZIPPY @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By BSB67Originally Posted By davencOriginally Posted By ZIPPYcollecting info. Biggest detail is 1 and 3/16 stick out. I'd like to create a little bit more space between the oil and the rods sticking out. With this pan and a 6qt
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I finally have started my conversion... by astjp2 @ Today at 01:19 PM

It is nice to see that I am not the only one with a cluttered Garage!
Jump to new posts Re: They DO exist! by BradH @ Today at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By bigdadThere is a unused world block in want ads here for $4800 Just saw that... and the seller is only an hour+ drive south of me. Too bad I'm not really in the market.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts 15% off all toys on eBay today by pittsburghracer @ Today at 01:14 PM

Christmas is coming so save 15% today PLAYTIME15
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: AAA roadside replacement battery? by magnum440d100 @ Today at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By a12ragSo I thought I had battery issue on my Journey . . . called in and was told they would send out the service truck . . . . guy gets here, looks at my Journey, and shakes his head - then tells me : "Because of the locati
Jump to new posts Re: Optimum lifter preload by lewtot184 @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By TransmanI see this preload topic brought up and battered to death with opinions and such. Question for those that may have checked. How much plunger travel exists on a production Chrysler lifter? How much plunger travel exists
Jump to new posts Re: Optimum lifter preload by Transman @ Today at 01:08 PM

A question for fast - in theory, wouldn’t weaker valve springs allow quicker and more violent lifter separation/pump up? Wouldn’t weaker valve springs take longer to “pump down” the plunger versus a stronger spring?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 77 Ramcharger w/plow Madion, WI Craigslist by Rhinodart @ Today at 01:06 PM

Looks like it might have been a factory A/C truck...
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 77 Ramcharger w/plow Madion, WI Craigslist by bbtrux @ Today at 12:56 PM

Big block auto....hmm , perfect. Whats the left side bracket on engine? Did it previously have the monster alternator? Possible engine swap? All it needs now is a part time case and a set of 8 lug axles with lockouts.
Page 3 of 126 < 1 2 3 4 5 125 126 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,631 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,583 Topics
2,288,102 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
440 Main Bearings
by SCATPACK 1
12/13/18 02:34 PM
Thinking of building a track car, looking for ideas.
by migsBIG
12/13/18 02:23 PM
78 Warlock
by Neil
12/13/18 02:18 PM
2005 Magnum R/T project
by Neil
12/13/18 02:15 PM