Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
from what i hear, and have observed on my buddy's 72 duster, the reproduction clamps, coupled with the thinner wall section hoses, don't clamp tight enough. i "think" the solution is to peruse the grainger catalog for the correct size "
Jump to new posts Re: 74 roadrunner AC hoses by 74RALLYE @ Today at 11:45 AM

Best option: Originally Posted By TommmyBoyThis company can restore your old hoses. https://originalair.com/restoration-mopar-main If you find used 45+ year old rubber AC hoses, they will have likely deteriorated enough to have problems.
Jump to new posts Re: Are all mini starters created equal? by Supercuda @ Today at 11:43 AM

I've always used junkyard OEM's, but they are getting scarce around here that one I linked is used up till 1990, then a different one is specified (even cheaper than the one I linked). 1995 Dak 318 was specified in the look up
Jump to new posts Re: Polishing an aluminum intake manifold by moparx @ Today at 11:42 AM

possibly get it powder coated/ceramic coated in a chrome like finish ? may be a better alternative than trying to polish, then maintain it afterward ?
Jump to new posts Re: Sudden total electrical failure... 1967 Satellite by captaindodge @ Today at 11:40 AM

I would also get a quick disconnect installed on the battery ASAP.
Jump to new posts Re: Are all mini starters created equal? by TommmyBoy @ Today at 11:39 AM

Supercuda, that might be the one I have. It is definitely Delco, maybe I was wrong about it being remanufactured. I bought it a couple of years ago. Now I need to dig through my receipts and find out.
Jump to new posts Re: Polishing an aluminum intake manifold by 1970RT @ Today at 11:34 AM

I already have the manifold and I am not going to spend an additional $525 for another manifold. If it is too much work to do I will just leave it raw or paint it.
Jump to new posts Re: RB Big Block Build Recipes? by lewtot184 @ Today at 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By BSB67Honestly, you will not be able to make much improvement for $1500. You probably have a 250 HP motor now. Consider saving for awhile to be able to make a bigger difference. If I was compelled to do something, it would be bu
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is in the hospital.. brain surgery by Get-X @ Today at 11:32 AM

Just seeing this now Mike, keeping you guys in our thoughts and wishing for the best possible outcome for her.
Jump to new posts A couple pics from Norwalk by Clanton @ Today at 11:30 AM

Friday
Jump to new posts Re: Setting up an aftermarket AMP gauge? by moparx @ Today at 11:30 AM

if a guy has an aftermarket amp meter, is it possible to add a shunt, and if so, what value would it be ? this would be on a custom built harness, nacho.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 65 B-Body Master Cylinder Conversion by gtx6970 @ Today at 11:20 AM

Buddy of mine switched his 1966 over. Used all 67 parts. Keeping the drum brakes , his is manual though Bought an nos 67 Master cyl , used a 67 prop valve and lines from Finelines for a 67. Works like a charm
Jump to new posts Re: coil over spring rates with ladder bars by 70satelliteguy @ Today at 11:19 AM

Rusty what are the rear shocks set at? You could very well improve how the car works with a DOUBLE adjustable rear shock. Would not be a bad idea to put them on the front also!! Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Valve lash hot vs cold by crabman173 @ Today at 11:18 AM

Right but even with some negative lash and valve not closed tight tight a rookie will not know except when looking at ET slip based on my personal observations in that one case Theory and answers it takes to get an 'A" on the test are not always
Jump to new posts Re: Are all mini starters created equal? by Supercuda @ Today at 11:17 AM

Brand new Delco starter, cheaper than 440source https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=3468450&cc=1090909&jsn=437 89 Diplomat
Jump to new posts Re: Super Sniper install by Get-X @ Today at 11:16 AM

Thanks for the info Andy, I've never played with that system to know. Interesting as I assumed that you would get to similar rpm numbers with different throttle body area combined with a different TPS position thus requiring a different tune. Please
Originally Posted By roadrunnerhAnswer to my own question.... LOL stamped "RC34" Lower Hose stamped "RC30" Upper Hose yep
Originally Posted By ahy...With iron heads (even with decent quench) suggest you shoot for 9.5 CR max.... I have to disagree with this comment. Not sure if you meant it to be specific to the OP's combination, but if meant as a general rule it is no
Jump to new posts Gear Vendors OD in a 69 B-body 4 spd by 69hemibeep @ Today at 11:06 AM

Any cutting involved?
Jump to new posts Re: Voltage drop during cranking by AndyF @ Today at 11:06 AM

I have the battery in the trunk with a 1/0 battery cable which should be plenty. But my ground side isn't as large so I'll try adding a second ground cable to see if that changes anything. Nice thing about having a data logger is I can save the two
Jump to new posts Re: Super Sniper install by AndyF @ Today at 11:04 AM

You can save multiple tunes on the SD card that is in the hand held monitor. The SD card will also hold 100+ data logs depending on how big they are. The SD card pops out of the hand held and you can plug it into a desktop or laptop computer for tuni
Jump to new posts Angle plug heads with TRW dome Pistons? by MadMez @ Today at 11:03 AM

My 383 has the old TRW dome pistons. Can I use angle plug heads or will that not work with the spark plug clearance trough in the piston dome?
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone sprayed tinted raptor liner? by moparx @ Today at 10:57 AM

was kind of leaning to this for the floor pan on my 33 humpback project. a light machine gray.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Original A12 intake manifold question by Transman @ Today at 10:57 AM

I keep seeing reference made to the crooked 6 on the original intake manifolds on A12 cars. Has anyone seen an original car with original manifold without this corked 6? Does anyone know with supporting documentation when Edelbrock started selling
Moparts General
The family that owned it went through and replaced the windows...every one of which had been broken out. That and just mowing the grass and the place looked better. But yes, driving by and seeing that huge place all dark and hollow...it was quite an
Page 3 of 112 < 1 2 3 4 5 111 112 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,349 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,265 Topics
2,220,098 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Tighten up a street driven HEMI (long?)
by Hemi ragtop