Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
is it assembled? original mopar gears? what's the date on the ring gear?
I'll take a poke at it and say it's 303rd day of 1971
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Wormans at it again! by larrymopar360 @ Today at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By wingman“It’s very easy to be a critic. It’s very hard to create. Yet it’s creation, not criticism that builds societies and indeed inspires people. And gives life meaning.” --Douglas Murray Perfect quote for now. The
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Customer Filed for Bankrupcy Now What? by BIGGERED @ Today at 12:40 PM

Update Visited the customer this AM He claims he’s paying me in a couple of weeks? We will confirm his character soon! Thanks again! Red
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Drag Week 2019 by MoparBilly @ Today at 12:39 PM

A friend of mine from Oklahoma flew in for the NHRA Nationals at Wild Horse Pass this weekend. I went over to meet them for Breakfast...told too many stories, got home at 10:06, already sold out, so I'm on the waitlist. Boone had problems as well. D
Jump to new posts Re: POINTS OF LEVEL FOR ROLL BAR by CMcAllister @ Today at 12:38 PM

Suspension mounting points should be as close as anything. Locating holes in the subframes and rocker pinch welds as well. 60s, 70s and early 80's cars are all over the place. If the car has been hit or had sheetmetal replaced, good luck. Use s
Jump to new posts Re: Drag Week 2019 by Bad340fish @ Today at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthWhat’s the “pre” registration all about anyway? Who’s in? top 3 finishers in each class get a link to register early for the next year.
Jump to new posts Re: AKA crazy J on the bumper by Wax @ Today at 12:30 PM

Does anyone know if there is a live feed from the track today? Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Drag Week 2019 by fast68plymouth @ Today at 12:30 PM

What’s the “pre” registration all about anyway? Who’s in?
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA require sfi engine diapers in 2019 ? by CMcAllister @ Today at 12:19 PM

All 3 of the .90 classes are required to have an accepted device. Bracket specifications say they are "permitted". No mention of it in S/SS. At this point, I believe it's mostly up to the track. Our local track rules state anything quic
Jump to new posts Can anyone help me out with this 489 date code? by chrisf @ Today at 12:18 PM

8U31 date code on a 489 case. Can anybody give me some info on this date ? Not like the normal codes
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I'm back and I survived ! and I have a new Mopar! by NAS Backyard @ Today at 12:11 PM

Actually I live in Lockeford ,home of the way over rated Lockeford Sausage Co. But my other Mopar brother Steve lives down the street.
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA require sfi engine diapers in 2019 ? by slantzilla @ Today at 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By Bad340fishIt is a tough deal for us street car guys that need to keep things cool. If I have to I will put one on but I will complain the whole way lol. I totally get and support the purpose it will just be a PITA on my car.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Old Plymouth coins?? by 4x4 Roundup @ Today at 11:55 AM

Thanks for posting. Never heard of them.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: I like trains by larrymopar360 @ Today at 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By BSharpMe with the General in Chattanooga, TN. What a great picture.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Dog dish hubcaps on 20 inch wheels? by duster2 @ Today at 11:52 AM

The dogdish on that Charger were special made to look right ( size wise ) for those wheels. On a 17 inch wheel , which is what I had pictured , the 9 inch cap looks ok to me. Frank
Jump to new posts Need a good custom tuner for an older OBD2 5.2 magnum by Guitar Jones @ Today at 11:47 AM

This is an older CCD bus PCM like '96-'01 truck. I had contacted Hot Wire Auto and they recommended Performance Injection Equipment for this PCM. However they haven't answered my email and can't get them on the phone, that makes me a little leery to
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA require sfi engine diapers in 2019 ? by Roughbird72 @ Today at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By Bad340fish We can probably thank the LS crowd going 8s on salvage motors for this stuff lol. They sure didn't help
Jump to new posts Re: Dog dish hubcaps on 20 inch wheels? by bboogieart @ Today at 11:39 AM

Those wheels look O.K. I just prefer more tire less rim on a vintage car. I hope someone comes up with a decent modern package, but think the stock poverty cap would just look way too small on a big rim. Can't actually say when I 1st heard that ter
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Customer Filed for Bankrupcy Now What? by mopars4ever @ Today at 11:38 AM

Quote:People are crooks..It`s a shame to say it but I believe there are more crooks then honest people nowadays.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1966 Satellite, hemi Auto by gtx6970 @ Today at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By 65pacecar Enjoy the Az winter, KY has been beyond Miserable this winter with the rain and cold, its a sloppy mess with more miserable weather coming tonight and tomorrow. Planning to join the Cactus league in the near future mys
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How much weight do you think one hold up ? by 340SIX @ Today at 11:35 AM

Wow, I had a blast from the past. Back in 2006" I bought a Car show Display from a member here for almost nothing. I am sure he will see this. I was doing the car show thing heavy. He sent me 2 of each and I made templates and did 2 more so I w
Jump to new posts Re: 1973 Plymouth Duster CP by stumpy @ Today at 11:34 AM

Slap a coat of resale red on a turd and over price it. Heck of a way to sell a car.
Jump to new posts Re: POINTS OF LEVEL FOR ROLL BAR by merpar @ Today at 11:32 AM

I would say jack the car up and level off the bottom of the frame rails. Factory chassis cars are about impossible to get it perfect. But the closer the gooder.
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Daytona by gtx6970 @ Today at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By Morty426Originally Posted By FinokeDoes anybody know what happened to this one??? Don't know but I would pay for that baby! See what I mean about the black with red interior thing LOL
Page 3 of 116 < 1 2 3 4 5 115 116 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,744 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,053 Topics
2,252,118 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Teflon ape on fuel line fittings
by robertop
02/23/19 03:45 PM