Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Life and big business by moparx @ Today at 09:13 AM

greed kills everything. it is universally applied to both sides. tariffs, outsourcing, health insurance, benefits, it doesn't matter. these days, it's "all about the benjamin's". it seems people just can't be satisfied until they have it al
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Dodges penalized by bubby440 @ Today at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By SCATPACK 1I doubt NHRA (AKA Chevy must win) will add more weight since the chassis is at the limit of its certed weight now. They will probably do a pulley change for the Dodge's to kill power. Either way, the Chevy's outnumber
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: rear sway bar in Cuda with Dana 60 by BDW @ Today at 09:10 AM

If you bought an engine package that required the Dana, you just wanted to go straight.....
Jump to new posts Re: Sundowner car trailers by pittsburghracer @ Today at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By d330thinking about buying a 24ft. any owners? opinions? I love my new 26 foot United Trailer I bought from your home state. http://www.jonesrv.com/race_trailer_brochure.pdf
Jump to new posts Re: How to tell B and RB cranks apart without tools?? by moparmarks @ Today at 09:02 AM

..and who keeps a tape measure in their pocket at all times?? Well that would be me, and Ron I guess
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Road Trip Part 2 by DirectSubjection @ Today at 09:00 AM

Ouch - i hope for a fast recovery!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Road Trip Part 2 by moparx @ Today at 08:58 AM

i forgot. thanks for sharing your pics with us !
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Road Trip Part 2 by moparx @ Today at 08:57 AM

my wife and i went to the mayo clinic in 2009 where i spent two weeks. that was kind of a hassle, but that trip was planned for. i just can't imagine how it would be like for you with your wife in the hospital unplanned. hope the best for her !
Jump to new posts Re: Tough sledding at NMCA Indy by B3422W5 @ Today at 08:56 AM

Good luck at Mid michigan next weekend in the no box weekend Doug. I went up there Saturday for the first time in years for the street tire shootout and wet the bed after being on a bit of a roll lately. I forgot what i didnt like about the place. Th
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: couple idiots with hemi motors by sixpakdodge @ Today at 08:56 AM

The first ad, I would imagine a date correct engine for a '70 car is next to invaluable for someone who needs one. The second ad, in PA, has been on and off Craigslist for a little while. As far as the prices...cash probably talks...
I have both Goodmark skins and AMD full quarters loose in my garage right now. The Goodmark stamping isn't as 'crisp' especially on that lower body line you're describing. That being said, the goodmark panel is still a great budget friendly option,
Mopar Connection Magazine
Rick Love, Executive Vice President of Vintage Air, is working with SEMA Education and the Hot Rod Industry Alliance to conduct a Hot Rod Builder’s Panel at the upcoming SEMA show in Las Vegas. As the value of old cars continues to skyrocket, i
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: possible max wedge sport fury by blewbyu @ Today at 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By topsideYou really ought to buy the Davis book on Maxies if you even THINK you have one. Documentation is key, and the info in his book is thorough & fascinating in any case. I tried to buy one of his books awhile back and
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 GTX Black Finish Paint by Mopar_Mike @ Today at 08:43 AM

Thank you Scott
Jump to new posts Re: Sundowner car trailers by JERICOGTX @ Today at 08:43 AM

Sundowner is a big name in the horse trailer industry. As for car trailers, I would go with ATC, or something similar.
Jump to new posts Re: rear sway bar in Cuda with Dana 60 by 73DAD @ Today at 08:40 AM

A good question to ask would be why the suspension engineers decided against having one with a Dana on an E-body. Maybe the leaf spring packs were deemed stiff enough on the E-bodies that required Dana's?
Jump to new posts Re: couple idiots with hemi motors by blewbyu @ Today at 08:35 AM

I believe the first one belongs to member Little Detroit on Moparts?
Jump to new posts Re: Bleeding Hydraulic Clutch Question by crlush @ Today at 08:30 AM

Watched a video on youtube where they push the fluid in at the bleeder and that pushes the air out.
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermarket Slots, Cragar SST’s by Choppintime @ Today at 08:22 AM

Two Ansens. Two Cragars. Center caps on the Ansen slots don't go with. They don't fit anyway, just laying there for the pic.
Jump to new posts Re: Tough sledding at NMCA Indy by dvw @ Today at 08:22 AM

As good as my year has been I was terrible Sunday. Trying to slow the car over.20 with throttle and weight. When the throttle gets closed this far it won't follow the weather. Not to mention the driver blew it as well. Congrats to Kevin Gass winning
Jump to new posts Re: Sundowner car trailers by fbs63 @ Today at 08:21 AM

I think Sundowners is a disease that retirees get. Never heard of the trailers. Lol.
Jump to new posts Re: msd 8636 crank trigger by Leigh @ Today at 08:20 AM

Mancini Michael Doty Personally, I'd email Doty Mfg, and see what the lead time is. If you're desperate, Mancini is your list price winner.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Rumbler show in Brooklyn. Saturday 22nd. by fullmetaljacket @ Today at 08:19 AM

Wow Hemi- itis, was that NY? Traffic was actually moving? LOL. If that car of yours can carve a path like that, it should be able to part the Red Sea. Don't be surprised that I'll be tailgating you like a Nascar driverLOL Nice videos. Good to sea
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 76 Volare, yes a volare. by jughed @ Today at 08:17 AM

Job well done!!! The 70s look needs air shocks
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Dakota by scratchnfotraction @ Today at 08:14 AM

I agree, a 440 in a DAk will be an exciting ride! fender well A-body headers you say?
Page 3 of 120 < 1 2 3 4 5 119 120 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,493 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,097 Topics
2,254,120 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
3 speed column shift > A904 automatic swap - Linkages
by dart_73_br
09/24/18 10:49 AM