Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pitman arm source? by larrymopar360 @ Today at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By bboogieartOriginally Posted By BIGGEREDOriginally Posted By larrymopar360Seems strange if it does indeed stop at '77 and not thru at least '80 I guess W150 would be different due to lift? Actually my books cover 74-77, 78-81 a
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Non Mopar...but, WOW by Iowan @ Today at 02:24 PM

Must be a bowtie thing, I know a guy with a 64 Impala doing the same thing. To me it's a why bother thing but oh well.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Rain Barreli, by therocks @ Today at 02:15 PM

They make a kit that you can run it into the barrell or divert it.Saw one on This Old House a few years back.Got a kit for my sons that runs into 55 gal plastic barrell.Just taped a valve into bottom so it can be used with hose or drained easy if too
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know electric clothes dryers on the air? by therocks @ Today at 02:13 PM

Just fixed the wifes.It would spin but no ignition.The fuse under the rear panel was bad.Local parts store for 16 bucks and all is well.Its at least 25 years old and probally older.Have to pull rear panel and fuse is under it.Looks long and IIRC one
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Any Chrysler techs on board by therocks @ Today at 02:10 PM

The ones I did at the shop like were 06s etc never had to pull column.Just laidit down and snaked the dash out.Then changed it.Rocky
Jump to new posts Re: Stratus starter issue by therocks @ Today at 02:07 PM

Had the same problem with the wifes Pt.Pull starter and it runs good.Wont start car.Get reman and it works for about 2 weeks and same thing.Found out it was first the batt wire gettin a bit loose.Then had a problem with the small exciter wire.Played
Jump to new posts Re: 46RE trans question by cudaman1969 @ Today at 02:07 PM

Other
Jump to new posts Re: 46RE trans question by cudaman1969 @ Today at 02:05 PM

Watched a video on another post about valve body. Saw where there was a small plug that I didn't put back. The pic shows where it's at, on first tear down the clip had broken and found plunger in the filter, thought that was the only piece. Visio sho
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CHARGER GTXs!! by 3hundred @ Today at 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By GTSfanaticThese same names were plastered on 4 cylinder econoboxes,and no one seemed to care. YES, we did, and do. There was no internet to squawk about it then. Sapporo was an appropriate name. Something original should hav
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts 1971 duster orange interior dye by Purestocker @ Today at 02:01 PM

I have a black 340 duster with orange interior and the arm pads are faded, I see several different paints or dyes out there for the 1969 Z11 Camaro pace cars, anybody out there tried to refurbish these? What product might be best to use? Any input is
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Precision Performance Products Shifter Dealer/Vendor here? by racerbychoice @ Today at 01:56 PM

Does Moparts have any dealers or vendors I can purchase a PPP shifter from? I thought I remember seeing someone, but unsure. If so, please post or PM their contact info. Thanks in advance! dj
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Marine 440 distributor restorers? by 62maxwgn @ Today at 01:40 PM

Is this what he is looking for ?
Jump to new posts Re: Measuring my driveshaft and confused.. by TMBOOTS @ Today at 01:36 PM

The dart was a GT born with a /6 auto..Previous owner had a GTS donor for some parts.I replaced the 383 and am using a tubular K frame with a 66-67 383 which had a different style motor mount that may have moved the engine ahead a bit and that is why
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Pics of crossmember here, post 103. 435 on top, 4500 on bottom http://ramchargercentral.com/mopar-trucks/1988-w-100/100/ if anything you may have to drill 1-2 more holes in your frame and use existing crossmember, though it will be further back. B
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know electric clothes dryers on the air? by hooziewhatsit @ Today at 01:31 PM

I have a kenmore HE4 dryer I had to work on a while ago. Symptom was it had power to it, but nothing would turn on when I touched any of the buttons. Long story short, one of the buttons in the panel had a bad solder joint, so it was being read con
Jump to new posts Re: Drilling leaf springs by dodger mope @ Today at 01:31 PM

a cheap glass carbide drill bit with a little luck could work,and slower speed
Jump to new posts Re: Battery problem by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:24 PM

One of two things, you have a bad battery or some thing is hooked up that your not seeing Is there a Volt meter hooked up to the battery? If so put it on the load, on, side of the switch I sold one of my old drag cars to a friend, he hooked th
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mr Norm's 70 Super Bee. by Sunroofcuda @ Today at 01:22 PM

Custom colors that's for sure.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mr Norm's 70 Super Bee. by RoadRunnerJD @ Today at 01:20 PM

ONE of ONE, no doubt! Should have a chrome oil breather cap...and natural finishes on hardware but it is a beauty! Love the Mr. Norms ad.
Jump to new posts Re: Block heater, oil or water by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By quickd100On my old 426 wedge Dyno mule there was a 20+ hp difference between cold oil and hot oil using 15/40. Warm the oil. I did some oil temp testing on the first motor I dyno tested, I saw 8 HP gain from 130 F oil temps with
Jump to new posts Re: Measuring my driveshaft and confused.. by 1969ronnie @ Today at 01:15 PM

hi tm, your 68 + 69 dart 383 4 speeds use a 7290 joint, 51.53" , 3" dia part # 2852 212 shaft. how about a stock dodge b body 383-440 8.75 shaft. same 7290 u-joint ,52.07" long , and 3" diam . part # 2852 162. I know I have extra
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: NEW CHARGER GTXs!! by DAYCLONA @ Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By GTSfanaticOriginally Posted By ScottSmith_HarmsQuote:You guys know this is not done by Dodge. This is a dealer thing. Yes, but it goes hand in hand with what the factory did so the statement still fits. Please don't make like
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by rdrnr6970 @ Today at 01:08 PM

Yeah its pretty gastly!lol!
Jump to new posts Re: Measuring my driveshaft and confused.. by Cab_Burge @ Today at 01:07 PM

What year is your Dart and does it have the A body NP833 trans in it? I have a 1969 Dart GTS original 383 4 speed car that I have two original drive shafts for, one is for the 7260 pinion yoke and the other is for the 7290 yoke. I've had a lot of dr
Moparts General
Originally Posted By 62maxwgnAnd something else to consider !! https://www.komando.com/happening-now/45...-million-fooled That;s funny because I ran the scan thingy the op posted and my ad blocker I used on Chrome was gone.
Page 2 of 127 < 1 2 3 4 126 127 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,251 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,890 Topics
2,202,749 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
First win of the season !!
by Gary Robbins