Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: No Prep Racing by OhioMopar @ 51 minutes 18 seconds ago

True. I guess I just like watching racing. Especially racing that isn't run by the NHRA.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1974 Dodge Aventurer by Neil @ 52 minutes 35 seconds ago

Cleaner than the usual ones I see that look like scruffy hunting rigs. Wonder if the miles are that low, or more like 142k? https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/74-dodge-adventurer/6469596371.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Go Pats by OhioMopar @ 54 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By not_a_chargerQuote:Well it looks like one Steeler is going to get another ring... James Harrison. Oh, so he's back to being part of the Stillers' "family" now? You guys were all emotionally wounded and badmouthing him
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Pushrod Holes in Magnum Heads by HotRodDave @ 54 minutes 19 seconds ago

I have never had to clearance them, done a bunch and even with one like an R/T head with a machined hole never had to clearance one.
Jump to new posts Re: Pushrod Holes in Magnum Heads by RapidRobert @ 54 minutes 32 seconds ago

I would mockup with some light springs & just eyeball how much clearance you have like in Joesixpacks' nearby thread then dremel em out as needed. set the heads down easy on the head gaskets & barely snug each head with several head bolts &am
Jump to new posts 1963 Dart Convertible by Neil @ 58 minutes 9 seconds ago

Looks ok. Not sure what it would take to fix the top, or if it just needs replaced altogether. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1963-dodge-dart-gt-convertible/6470450871.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Real estate taxes proration question by BIGGERED @ Today at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By 3hundred[quote=krautrock]yeah, i don't see the actual tax rate going up 10.5%, maybe the total tax bill went up that much because her assessed value went way up because of the price the house sold for... You hit the nail on th
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Chrysler Flathead Drag Racers by poorboy @ Today at 09:28 PM

Since AOL no longer exists, I suspect your not going to reach him by that email address! His last post was almost a year ago (2/9/17) in the Unlawful racing group here on Moparts. Might be able to chase him down there. Gene
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know this 70 Challenger convert? by 1971 Gran Coupe @ Today at 09:26 PM

Looks like a fair deal. You could not buy a rusty body and get it to look that good for the money he is asking.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 GTX by NANKET @ Today at 09:22 PM

Incorrect above. The horn, washer pump, and alt wires are all in the engine harness. It runs along the valve cover, behind/under alt and to the horns and relay. There are no wires that run along the right fender apron on any V8 non AC 1967 Plymo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: GO EAGLES by OhioMopar @ Today at 09:18 PM

Go Pats!! I know most of PA is rooting against them. I guess they figure maybe one team in the state can beat them when it counts. The other one sure can't.
Jump to new posts Re: Go fast or quit? by WedgeFED @ Today at 09:17 PM

Al what does your rear engine dragster weigh? I think my FED will weigh in at about 1600 with me in it.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Go Pats by pittsburghracer @ Today at 09:14 PM

LMAO.
Jump to new posts Re: No Prep Racing by Silver70 @ Today at 09:11 PM

Nothing new other than bringing it to tv. I'll watch and will be nice to see a lot of the other guys who don't make it on tv who are big in no prep.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Real estate taxes proration question by srt @ Today at 09:11 PM

glad it was memorialized, a lot of provisione in re agreements are "per local custom". Sorry you have to pay.
Jump to new posts Re: No Prep Racing by OhioMopar @ Today at 09:07 PM

People seem to get way too uptight about a lot of this stuff. I am sure I will watch this show, too, until the weather breaks.
Jump to new posts Re: New season of Street Outlaws starting soon. by OhioMopar @ Today at 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By Al_AlguireIt WONT be Gypsy Mike. There are some issues there that I wont get into here. He has been on a hiatus for a couple years of late. Just not racing That's a bummer. Seems like an interesting guy.
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Truck / Van / Jeep Vehicles - 1st Quarter by 82ramIndy493 @ Today at 08:59 PM

up for auction is my 82 dodge street/strip Race truck. Too many things to list that have been done to this truck to mention. Please call me as I am being forced to sell due to health issues. I just had surgery to my brain to correct a bathroom issue.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: how often does this forum get backed up? by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 08:55 PM

Leave it up to Hugh to make it all intestinal.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Need advice on an apartment issue by rowin4 @ Today at 08:51 PM

So, did you ask the contractor what was the problem with the gas being off for 2 weeks?
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Re: Engine and Trans Lost & Found by sixpackman @ Today at 08:38 PM

Looking for my T/A 340 engine and 4 speed transmission 0B292347... Plum Crazy AAR spent most it's life in Nebraska PM me here or call me: Scott (586) 214-6307
Jump to new posts Re: Broken pushrod piece ,where does it end up? by Joesixpack @ Today at 08:37 PM

Cam P4529970 mech. 284/284 72 .526/.526 28/32 lash 106 centerline dont know on springs, came on the 2.02 915Js when i bought them(were new), were checked for spring pressure and the spring heights were set.
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Engine and Transmission Lost and Found by sixpackman @ Today at 08:35 PM

Looking for my T/A 340 engine and 4 speed transmission 0B292347... PM me here Scott
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Demon just hammered on BJ by hemi-itis @ Today at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By fullmetaljacketTo each its own since there is an abundance of super cool colors out there, but I personally can only see such a car as the limited edition Demon in either deep red, deep black or F8 green. They spell out mean and
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Challenger Value by 694406 @ Today at 08:34 PM

Here's one I've been after for a long time. Thought you 71 Challenger guys would enjoy!
Page 2 of 145 < 1 2 3 4 144 145 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,086 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,784 Topics
2,160,125 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1974 Dodge Aventurer
by Neil