Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Saints were robbed by bee1971 @ 30 minutes 11 seconds ago

YES Someone from Moparts will report it
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Saints were robbed by hosehead @ 31 minutes 30 seconds ago

That was the worst no call I've seen in ages..... Total screw job.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Saints were robbed by moparpollack @ 34 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RoadRunnerJDBad non-call did em in! It’s a shame but refs seem to be worse than ever this whole year. Will there be a police report?
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need to change distribution block? by fourgearsavoy @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By jlatessaI'll check what I have now for a bore size and report back, the 15/16 I have in my mind may be wrong. If it ever stops snowing here I'll get over to the car and check. Thanks everyone...Joe Well Joe it's still snowing
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Saints were robbed by bee1971 @ 34 minutes 34 seconds ago

WOW From a neutral observer The missed call will bee talked about for a long long time And it was so obvious If that call was made as it should have been , Saints bring the clock down to seconds and kick the game winning field goal in regulat
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Original or repro fendertag RM21V0A by BloFish @ 35 minutes 8 seconds ago

Mmmm
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: '79 PW- Macho?-$1950 on craigslist... by I_bleed_MOPAR @ 36 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SoopernautIs that tree hiding something or is that part of the tree? I think you're right. Blowing up the picture it looks like it may have a skim of bondo on the bedside. Thought that paint looked awful good. Tim
Jump to new posts Lower ball joints for 1969 Chrysler Newport by tex013 @ 37 minutes 0 seconds ago

Where would be the best place to buy lower ball joints for a 69 Newport ? This does NOT have screw in lower ball joints . The only supplier I have found is Rareparts in California , can order through Jegs . Is there anyone else ? TIA Tex
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Saints were robbed by RoadRunnerJD @ 37 minutes 46 seconds ago

Bad non-call did em in! It’s a shame but refs seem to be worse than ever this whole year.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 3000hp KABOOM by A/MP @ 38 minutes 27 seconds ago

I've been at some cheesy dyno rooms where the the walls are drywall. Never again!
Jump to new posts Re: Original or repro fendertag RM21V0A by A12 @ 44 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 62maxwgnOriginally Posted By A12REPRODUCTION, Maybe not !! Yes Bill maybe not but first gut feeling there's just something that makes me think reproduction. Just my opinion. At this point 50/50,
Jump to new posts Re: Bang-for-the-buck charging system upgrades? '73 E-body by fourgearsavoy @ 51 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By AndyFIf it is working okay then you don't really need to change anything. I'd think on your car a logical upgrade would be the Denso 60 amp setup just because it is less weight, it works better and it doesn't cost very much.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Conclusions from Barrett Jackson . . . by moparpollack @ 56 minutes 16 seconds ago

The green dart was done to highest level possible and sold for pennies on the dollar. With all the great handling high powered cars available a 440 six pack cuda selling for $115,000 is still great money. All these auction cars are a pig in a poke
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts 3000hp KABOOM by GomangoCuda @ 58 minutes 48 seconds ago

3000hp KABOOM https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=RUquK_6WIjk
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: 58 Plymouth Savoy 5.7 hemi NAG1 dakota front clip build by challenger73400 @ Today at 06:08 PM

Thanks! Starting on wiring now. The hotwire harness couldn't be easier. The hardest part is finding a place for all the computers. I bought a 21 circuit painless harness, going through wires to figure out all the wires I don't need since the hotwire
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Are cassettes making a comeback? by SeventyGTX @ Today at 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By 71birdJ68I doubt that Teac deck has the same quality as the originals. A lot of this stuff is just cheap china knock offs using the well know name. The German name Dual is found on cheap car stereos now. I still have the Teac I
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: a little tip for snow shoveling this weekend by EV2Bird @ Today at 06:06 PM

And some say its the potheads that are the goofy ones.
Jump to new posts Re: Original or repro fendertag RM21V0A by 62maxwgn @ Today at 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By A12REPRODUCTION, Maybe not !!
Thx for the data/amp curve Nacho. Would be nice to see something similar for the Denso for comparison.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: a little tip for snow shoveling this weekend by 62maxwgn @ Today at 05:58 PM

I love to plow !!
Jump to new posts Re: Doug’s or TTI’s by fourgearsavoy @ Today at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By rscottickAnyone have pictures of how the dougs look and fit in a duster? Not a Duster but here's my headers after about one year and another at speed I have never cleaned them since I installed them over 5 years ago. Packag
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Good Cheap Camera. by parksr5 @ Today at 05:49 PM

I would suggest Cannon. I've not looked for years but, I've bought my Mom a new Cannon Elf two times for Christmas over the years. I always take her old cameras. My current hand me down, which is probably 12 years old, works fine. What ends up happen
I have the 6AL-2 that has programmable timing and boost retard.All set with a laptop!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How many US states have you been in? by SeventyGTX @ Today at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By PacnorthcudaI wonder who has visited the fewest? Only 7 here, and Canada and Mexico. That's it, not much of a traveler. Same here, seven. Even though we have a 5th wheel trailer, there always seem to be too many anchors k
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Creative Frugality by srt @ Today at 05:45 PM

Both my wife and I have parents from depression era and consider ourselves resourceful. Parents are 3 from farming/ranching background (large families + no waste) and 1 from phoenix. My favorite story was from grandmother whose father grew strawberri
Page 2 of 135 < 1 2 3 4 134 135 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,701 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,780 Topics
2,305,819 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Inline oil heater
by Sammy
01/20/19 07:05 PM