Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: EFI conversion reliability by moparmarks @ Today at 03:05 PM

I'm planning doing both the EFI and a 5-spd tranny. I'm thinking I'll go with the Fast. Do have limited funds available.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Good Body Shop in NH/MA Area by Mopar_Mike @ Today at 02:58 PM

Not liking this guy.. been in business 30 years and not accredited with BBB and only (1) review, that was bad, 8 years ago.. err.. Anyone else?
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Balance by elmor353 @ Today at 02:52 PM

Thanks RR. I have a HF 5 minutes from my house. For the price it's well worth getting. I will weigh the pistons and rods then post my results.
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts 1969 Chrysler 300 Wheel Covers by Mopar_Mike @ Today at 02:50 PM

Set of (4) for 14" wheels. Original 1969 Chrysler 300 wheel covers. All have some dings and paint faded. Good for wall art or use them as-is. $50 plus shipping. fas141@comcast.net
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting torsion bar discovery... by AndyF @ Today at 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By moparxi always thought that after a certain size, both bars were the same part number ? i don't know ? That is true but it happens at a bigger size than 0.920 which is what the OP has.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
nicks garage in canada has neat way of doing rear seals he has a videdo of him building a mopar bb shows how he puts seal in,he offset the rubber by 1/4 of inch on one side,meaning he leaves a 1/4 inch of seal sticking up before install and he swears
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Any body deal with Jim's Auto Parts in NH? by Guitar Jones @ Today at 02:44 PM

Well looks like I will never know. I talked to Kim? And although she was nice enough she said they can't find the part. So I'm back to square one.
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by csk @ Today at 02:43 PM

Dont use the 240 heads, use the 250 heads that came on the 1968 383 2bl they work great, get a purple shaft cam, the 3/4 one, problem solved.
Jump to new posts Re: I have lost a tenth and a half. by second 70 @ Today at 02:41 PM

Negative battery post.
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by Nick Stevanovski @ Today at 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By steve660The 240s are not too big. Theyre made for a hi po 440. Yes, you could go too big. Heads like Brodix or Predators would be too big. Go with the 240s.... Just to make sure im getting this right: so 240 instead of 210
Jump to new posts Main dowel for "World" block, source? by ZIPPY @ Today at 02:36 PM

I'm working with a used block that has a damaged dowel on one of the mains. Looks like 5/8 od. Anyone have a source other than Mitchell?
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by Nick Stevanovski @ Today at 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By carnut68Just a question. What is your definition of daily driver? Mine is one that I depend on every day to and from work. Maybe I'm getting old but I wouldn't want to drive an old 500 hp hotrod every time I leave the house. Do y
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by Nick Stevanovski @ Today at 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By Lee446#1 you are not in charge and have no right to tell others not to post. #2 No one here owes you anything, but you act like your entitled to instant attention. #3 All of these topics, from exhaust to tires to engine builds h
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 Dodge Magnum XE 18,050 Actual Miles by EV2Bird @ Today at 02:33 PM

That was for sale a few months ago sitting in front of a single car garage, wonder if its the same seller.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Dakota Digital Delivers! by Silver70 @ Today at 02:33 PM

I'm all for modern updates and so on, but that design, I don't like. I like the long wide sweeping speedo they came with originally... not something I'd change.
Jump to new posts Re: Vision wheels? by bigdad @ Today at 02:33 PM

Same wheel you can buy on jegs .. weigh a ton
Jump to new posts Re: 64 Sport Fury 4 speed convertible production by HemiSportFury @ Today at 02:28 PM

If it is a factory big block 4-speed it is not as rare as the one MW convert, but it is not a common car either.
Jump to new posts Re: New Dana pinion gear arrived by Twostick @ Today at 02:27 PM

So what does it belong to? If I had to guess, I'd say 797 CAT rock truck but it looks way too big even for that but the more I look at it the more I think the size of it is an optical illusion caused by the way the photographer set up the shot. Ke
Jump to new posts Re: Project 470 Finished!!!!! Dyno Results by ccdave @ Today at 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By prochargedmoparWhat is the benefit of the 470 over a 451? My guess is: 19 cubes, slightly lighter piston and slightly longer stroke. Is that it or is their something more I'm missing? Thanks. Both the 451 and the 470 are gre
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Big Block Engine - 4th Quarter by MoPar @ Today at 02:22 PM

tti Big block headers p.n. 383440-134C1, these are 1 3/4" x 3" long tube, nickel chrome plated, these are new never used but have light surface rust from sitting, I have not tried to clean them at all $450.00 plus shipping. Located in south
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Practicing being Retired with the Wifey! by JAMESDART @ Today at 02:17 PM

I like the charger
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Practicing being Retired with the Wifey! by hemirdrnnr @ Today at 02:14 PM

Retired August 1st and have been working harder than I did when I was working " I am a slave driver" but I enjoy being my Boss. Congraulation!
Jump to new posts Re: New Dana pinion gear arrived by @#$%&*! @ Today at 02:13 PM

Pinion depth setting: about 6 feet.
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by carnut68 @ Today at 02:12 PM

Just a question. What is your definition of daily driver? Mine is one that I depend on every day to and from work. Maybe I'm getting old but I wouldn't want to drive an old 500 hp hotrod every time I leave the house. Do you have another ride? Just wo
Jump to new posts Re: New 440 daily driver build thread by steve660 @ Today at 01:56 PM

The 240s are not too big. Theyre made for a hi po 440. Yes, you could go too big. Heads like Brodix or Predators would be too big. Go with the 240s....
Page 2 of 139 < 1 2 3 4 138 139 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,535 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,059 Topics
2,266,815 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Main dowel for "World" block, source?
by ZIPPY
10/20/18 02:36 PM