Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Forgive me father, for I have sinned......... by Ramrod39 @ Today at 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By not_a_charger GL models got the 2 speed transfer case. When I was spending a lot of time in snow country I had an'82 GL wagon with the 2 speed transfer case. Great little snow car as long as the drifts didn't get too deep. I
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: These plugs too cold? by Cab_Burge @ Today at 12:58 PM

We have learned a lot since then, huh As far as sucking fuel out of the squirters that is usually a sign that the carb. is NOT idling on the idle circuit only, it may be idling up on the transfer slots
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: can a '67 440 Chrysler "300" have an AVS? by 62maxwgn @ Today at 12:58 PM

I'll have to go with what Mr. Smith said,no exception !!
Jump to new posts Re: Could an 833 live behind a Hellcat engine? by Transman @ Today at 12:53 PM

For you guys breaking third gear - what gear do you do your burnouts in?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 - 71 Cuda Convertible trunk torsion bars by Little Detroit @ Today at 12:53 PM

your are correct , you can tell if your car had 2 torsion s or one by whether it has adjustment slots on the passenger side or not. Convertible torsions are definitely different than hardtop version, Challenger different than Cuda also. there are a
Jump to new posts Re: can a '67 440 Chrysler "300" have an AVS? by randavis @ Today at 12:52 PM

I don't know about a 67, but according to the 68 fsm and also this rebuild kit instruction sheet say an AVS was used in 68 on 383's and 440's.
Moparts General
http://chryslerconvention.com/
Jump to new posts Re: Dodge Durango Owmers-Likes and Dislikes by jcruse64 @ Today at 12:46 PM

We bought an '02 brand new, with 4.7, SLT trim, and tow package. While neither a powerhouse, nor a fuel saver, it has been extremely reliable for us for just over 150K miles currently. Pulls our 22' boat with ease, and has had to tow both my old truc
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: My gen 3 project by Stroker Scamp @ Today at 12:40 PM

Top notch work!! cant wait to see what it will run
Jump to new posts Re: Reusing a flat-tappet cam? Wiped lobe risk? by fury4speed @ Today at 12:38 PM

I would still put some cam break in moly paste on the lifters and cam lobes and run some BradPenn break in oil in the motor to be sure.
I got an order from Del City in Wisconsin this week. It had sales tax on it. I don't remember them ever collecting it before.
Micah Doban @ OST Dyno was 1st first Gen 3 6spd/IRS in the 9's (2012 Challenger), he uses a ClutchTamer to soften the hit on the IRS... Grant
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese tire ski jump....very funny by amxautox @ Today at 12:31 PM

HaHaHa
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese tire ski jump....very funny by A990 @ Today at 12:26 PM

Awesome.
Jump to new posts Re: These plugs too cold? by Thumperdart @ Today at 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeDoes it have the correct check valve, anti siphoning ball, under the squirter? if not, get one first and see if that helps The first 4 barrel I "rebuilt, dipped and kitted,(1957 Chevy Rochester 4GC) ended up wit
Bought a part on ebay today from VA, there was a message in below the payment confirmations: If Pennsylvania sales tax was not collected on this purchase, you may be required to remit use tax directly to the Commonwealth. For more information about
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Thunderhill Raceway Saturday, August 11th 2018 by RylisPro @ Today at 12:22 PM

Very cool! Thanks see you there
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: trailer ball hitch height Q by Challenger 1 @ Today at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By RapidRobertQuote: I'd suggest some curtains inside that van if you want to have a chance with the track/rest areas lizards/women! LOL That's the plan stan but paint em (& I feel lucky). You Sly Dog! Lol Thankful to be ab
Jump to new posts Part number ID help by 318 Stroker @ Today at 12:08 PM

Cleaning out some drawers and found a wiring harness, part number is 3764080, with 64312 underneath it. What harness is this?
Jump to new posts Re: 68 GTX Numbers by 70BIRD @ Today at 12:07 PM

Thanks Bill, how you doing?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Observations from our road trip to Yellowstone by Challenger 1 @ Today at 11:59 AM

Last year my wife drove by herself in our 05 durango to Hamilton MT and back to visit our Daughter. She is a road warrior lol But this last trip this spring she flew. She really does not like flying now a days though . We have gone several days i
Moparts General
That is an awesome look.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New auto theft protection... by Supercuda @ Today at 11:59 AM

Yeah, no one wants a crappy Camaro, not only is it the world's best auto theft deterrent, you will also never have to worry about child support.
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by Supercuda @ Today at 11:56 AM

Last week I was looking at a complete and running 440. $600. And that included the wrapper the factory installed it in. Kinda reminds me of the clowns who feel they need to put "no lowballers" in their CL ads. Much like them your surviv
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New auto theft protection... by Matt M @ Today at 11:54 AM

Here is my auto theft protection. Not so new, but effective.
Page 2 of 124 < 1 2 3 4 123 124 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,992 Topics
2,228,003 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Hemi 4 speed trans v.i.n id
by artie717
07/21/18 03:01 PM