Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Scrap Eyesore I don't know What car? Low mileage
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 440 STROKER KIT by 64Bel @ 40 minutes 29 seconds ago

"Ctrl + mousewheel" also works "Ctrl + 0" to reset the zooming back to normal
Originally Posted By topsideUsed to sell one that was accurate within 1%. They're made by an old funny car racer friend of mine. Bench-tested every one. He also sells 'em to Summit, Jeg's, maybe Speedway, which they re-brand as theirs. You can PM me
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your local morning news anchor by EV2Bird @ 43 minutes 39 seconds ago

I watch the local Kansas girls (corn fed country girls) then I switch over and catch Denver 9 and they got three really nice morning ladies that all would make for a great time.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Chasing Ghosts 2 426 engines by azmopar @ 44 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By hemicar1971Find out as much as you can about the motors history and how the person received them. If you get the information that these do exist a 10 hour tour to take a look at possibly buying two Hemis cheap is a no brainer.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Coming Out Of Oil Breathers Help by BradH @ 45 minutes 0 seconds ago

Following this thread because I'm wondering if I should be doing something different than using 2 basic Mr. Gasket breathers (the ones that look like they should be connected to a header pan-evac fitting) on my no-baffle Indy cast valve covers.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Lynch Rd info please (last Coronet R/T?) by qluber1 @ 47 minutes 15 seconds ago

D, thanks for all your help at Carlisle. Really a pleasure to meet you.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: v8 Crank identification by dogdays @ 47 minutes 18 seconds ago

Yes, the main bearing journal is all you need to know: 2.500", 3.31 stroke (LA not 360) 2.625", 3.38 stroke (B) 2.75", 3.75 stroke (RB) 2.825", 3.58 stroke (LA 360) 360 cast only, others both cast and forged OEM. R.
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda Door Mirror Glass by DAYCLONA @ 51 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By jim6346 He said his source has dried up. Thanks, Jim Thanks for the info Jim Mike
Jump to new posts Re: 75 road runner by 65pacecar @ 52 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By FM3_1970Originally Posted By RodStRace Is the passenger door bird supposed to be going backward? No, it is not. Maybe he saw the Coyote and turned around.....
Jump to new posts Re: Semi custom cheap ZJ rear discs on small bolt 9.25 by dogdays @ 52 minutes 45 seconds ago

Cool! But then again I like disc brakes. "But drums are enough for the rear, it doesn't do any braking!" True, but by the same thought, two barrel carbs are enough for 360s, because they get around town or on long distance driving just f
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your local morning news anchor by azmopar @ 53 minutes 19 seconds ago

we have several
Jump to new posts Re: Barracuda Door Mirror Glass by jim6346 @ 58 minutes 34 seconds ago

He said his source has dried up. Thanks, Jim
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The case of the missing playground set ! by bigdad @ Today at 12:04 PM

It is not me doing this deal , neither buying or selling ..someone that works in my office . Just reporting on the situation
Jump to new posts Re: 440 STROKER KIT by Smoparmike @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By krautrockOriginally Posted By rickb67I AM OLD. THE CAPS ARE ON SO I CAN READ THE DAM THING. LOL. try hitting two keys on your keyboard at the same time. the ctrl key, and the "+" key or the "-", you can make
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels by 6PKRTSE @ Today at 11:50 AM

I am a 15" wheel guy on my musclecars. Just my preference but I don't like modern larger dia. wheels on older cars. I went with Weld Magnum 2.0's on my Challenger mainly because I got a steel of a deal on them because everyone hated the gold cen
I was given a new deap cast B&M pan 25+ years ago, no leaks but after I got it I read an article about the benefits of a cast Pan and how they add strength to the trans case. I like the cast pan, never gave it a thought about it hitting a rock I
Jump to new posts Re: Bloomer 220’s anyone using them by fast68plymouth @ Today at 11:44 AM

If I had to guess, I’d say there are several sets sitting on a shelf somewhere that could be bought. But that’s just a guess.
Jump to new posts Re: 75 road runner by FM3_1970 @ Today at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By RodStRace Is the passenger door bird supposed to be going backward? No, it is not.
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by 6PKRTSE @ Today at 11:38 AM

Yeah, around $800.00 seems to be the going rate these days. At one time I had (13) complete big blocks, 383, 400, 413 & 440's stacked up & laying around the garage & sold them all for $500-800 each over the years.Now that I went Hemi I re
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by Supercuda @ Today at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By yella71They are not cheap...but the people who want to buy them are...... Supply and demand pally, if you are "tripping over them" because they are "so easy to find" but no one wants to pay your price then
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Charger headlight door motor relay question by ACME_Garage @ Today at 11:36 AM

I switched the terminals around (reversed the continuity I assume) and at least now I can plug the harness in with the key on and the doors remain shut like it should, and they open when the lights are switched on. (everything good so far) --> T
Jump to new posts Re: An off balance thread.. by fast68plymouth @ Today at 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By GY3Originally Posted By ozymaxwedgeSo the bottom pulley stopped this from flying off ? No, there is a lip on the center part of the balancer that won't allow the outer ring to go forward! It's made exactly like the o e balancer
Jump to new posts Re: Carter AVS Rebuild Kits - What brand? by Secret Chimp @ Today at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By Skeptic Here is where I have gotten all the parts to rebuild my AVS carbs. They have all the "kit" parts and stuff that doesn't come in the kits. +1 for QuadrajetParts. I used them for both my AVS and my Caddy Q-je
There are only two realistic factors for accuracy (or not). What you're looking at is a piston in a cylinder exactly 1.00 square inch in area, and a pressure gauge. Both have to be accurate and if they are, the device is accurate. As it is much eas
Page 2 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 40 41 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,911 Topics
2,227,117 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1971 Dodge van , Montana --$2800
by bigdad
07/19/18 12:42 PM