Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 11:58 AM

Wow, what a loss. I hope he went peacefully--pancreatic is a bad sentence. I suspect he has orchestrated stewardship of the collection. Does anyone know how old he...was?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by topside @ Today at 11:54 AM

Wow, that's a loss. Never met him unfortunately, but have always marveled at his collection, obvious knowledge, and his efforts at saving so many cool cars and all the promo stuff around them. Always hoped he'd live forever so he could keep all that
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Survey Please by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 11:54 AM

3.55. I' run 3.55 on my 440 Cuda, 275/60/15s. More highway than city now that I've moved but it's still a great gear. ANY rear gear is a compromise IF there is no overdrive and the car runs a mix of city and highway...period. 3.55 isn't perfect
Jump to new posts Re: Survey Please by rapom @ Today at 11:51 AM

I can’t stand highway rpm’s. I have a 68 charger with a mild 408 stroker with 2.94’s in it that pulls nice and hard to 13.28 in the 1/4. and I only use 1st. and 2nd. I still think it revs to much on the highway at 70mph. I also have a 67 Co
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
I think this is it.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: couple idiots with hemi motors by Little Detroit @ Today at 11:50 AM

In case you havn't noticed the add is for a motor for sale and its for sale to anyone that wishs to purchase it including the owner of the car . Believe it or not ,everyone that owns a hemi car does not care whether or not they have their original
Jump to new posts Re: 73 Barracuda Creature Comforts issue by BcudaChris @ Today at 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By moparxthis "canibalization" of "useless" parts is a BIG reason i have so much "stuff" on my shelves and laying around my garage ! that junk can always be used for "??????". instead of to
Jump to new posts Re: Some people have life so tough by JERICOGTX @ Today at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By 340CudaWhen does the racing season start and stop at BIR? I have seen similar facilities but not with drag strips. I believe early May, until Early October. They have something going on almost every day. It really is a great
Jump to new posts Re: Some people have life so tough by JERICOGTX @ Today at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By Hemi_JoelThat looks awesome! I didn't know they had that up at Brainerd. Hey Captain Observation, you didn't notice them as you drove within 100ft of them on the return road? LOL!!!
Jump to new posts Re: 6.75 pass by Semi-Hemi @ Today at 11:44 AM

Congratulation on that awesome pass, heck i remember when fuel cars ran those numbers. lol .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Angels by mopacltd @ Today at 11:43 AM

I can't believe 228 dislikes to this amazing video!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by Airgrabber @ Today at 11:43 AM

So sorry to hear this. God Bless his Family during this difficult time.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by Diego (not Ted) @ Today at 11:32 AM

Oh gosh....
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by srt @ Today at 11:28 AM

Rest Peacefully. Steve gave a valiant fight and will be remembered for the amazing history he amassed. I'll mention a little story. Nick set up a moparts group visit to Steve's collection soon after he located to So Cal. We all got leisure access to
Jump to new posts Re: Survey Please by TOMRR @ Today at 11:26 AM

3:55
Jump to new posts Re: Dyno guess 440 stroker - my A12 upgrade by jbc426 @ Today at 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By GomangoCudaOriginally Posted By jbc426Great results! I was surprised to see the size of the outboard main jets. Those are 10 sizes larger than what my 493 with similar sized cam & Indy EZ's likes according to my wideband. I d
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How to increase internet speeds? by Andrewh @ Today at 11:24 AM

I guess your machine started as windows 7 and you did an upgrade to 8 and then got the 10 upgrade for free? that card driver doesn't support windows 10 according to the searches I found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...4b-4ecd7c5e14d9
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Member buying old wiring? by RP's R/T's @ Today at 11:22 AM

I recall a post where a member buys old wire harnesses. Who was that? Does he/she resell them or rebuild them (take 2 and make one good one?)?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plum Crazy Charger Daytona Convertible by crocha617 @ Today at 11:17 AM

Or if you like FM3 better.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Road-Runner-Superbird-Convertible/323463149583
All Other Moparts / AMC
Jump to new posts Re: Genuine Mopar 3.9 v6 distributor cap by Confused Mopar @ Today at 11:14 AM

I have a set of NOS Mopar/Bosch Fog Lights that should fit some 1988-90 Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth models. Or you can use them for a day two look on your older Mopar. The covers are included and I don't have the brackets for them. I'm looking to get $12
Jump to new posts Re: Survey Please by RJS @ Today at 11:14 AM

My Satellite has 3.55's with L 60-15 rear tires, I know my speedo is accurate because I took the time changing the trans gear and checking with a GPS. I go 65-70 on hyway at about 3000-3200 RPM's. Ron
Earlier this spring I saw the Spectra tank on Amazon Prime for $99/shipped.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Steven Juliano has passed away by Rhinodart @ Today at 11:03 AM

Steve was an awesome ambassador for our hobby, he will be sorely missed! Thanks goodness I had the opportunity to see his collection out in California and hang out with him at a few events, Godspeed Mr. Juliano!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: "central tool" micrometers: good/average quality? by Pacnorthcuda @ Today at 10:55 AM

"Starrett" not "Starret". Just sayin.
Jump to new posts Re: MOTOR HOME CAR RAMP TRUCK by rickseeman @ Today at 10:51 AM

This is what I want. It has a lift gate and the car goes up top in the rear.
Page 2 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 33 34 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,495 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,132 Topics
2,254,549 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Throttle cable repair?
by RMCHRGR
09/25/18 12:54 PM
Correct 1971 (S15) Hemi Suspension Shock Part Numbers?
by lrtexpress
09/25/18 12:42 PM
NHRA handicaps the HEMI's
by cudacam
09/25/18 12:22 PM
Member buying old wiring?
by RP's R/T's
09/25/18 11:22 AM