Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Rocker ratio questions by polyspheric @ Today at 09:49 AM

An auxiliary spring does most of what a hydraulic does: take the slack out of the valve train so the roller needles don't come crashing down constantly at idle. Getting the roller up to speed every time it touches down is a bad thing. Don't thank me,
Mopar Connection Magazine
As we mentioned on December 14th, over a four part series (A-bodies, Dodge B-bodies, Plymouth B-bodies and E-bodies), we’re going to take a look at some of the best Mopars that the upcoming Mecum Kissimmee, Florida auction has to offer. The auc
Is that a 700 series? I wonder how that drives down the road at today's speeds?
Jump to new posts Re: Mild 440 Cam Choice by fast68plymouth @ Today at 09:48 AM

My guess is you’d find better idle and very low speed driveability with a carb that has 4 corner idle. You should look into something like a TCI Breakaway converter. A TA “hemi” converter would be great, but I don’t think they’re still ava
Jump to new posts Re: seating rings by polyspheric @ Today at 09:44 AM

Wait - isn't someone going to say "My Uncle Bubba pours a quart of oil down each plug hole of his Shivalay, and he ain't never had no problems"? Yes, you can find a procedure for seating the rings without even assembling the whole engine.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Original 15X7 “450” Steelie Value? by floyd @ Today at 09:42 AM

Anybody have any experience buying or selling 450s since the repros came out? Might have an opportunity to buy one to round out an original set. December 1970 date code, original paint with minor scale/rust. Trying to figure out a fair price? Th
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: People are getting too soft. by 440newport @ Today at 09:40 AM

Originally Posted By Satilite73 Kinda along the lines of what Rocky was saying regarding trips, time was that you did NOT buy a car with 90K miles or more because you knew it was close to being done. Now cars push 200K or more and people don't think
Jump to new posts Re: '69 Dart Survivor - 6K miles, $15K by rarefish @ Today at 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By TwostickOriginally Posted By partsforsaleOriginally Posted By Rhinodartzero option one option: auto trans Swinger is an option package. Let's call it low option. Lol Kevin Actually the Dart base 2 door hardtop model L
Jump to new posts 1968 GTX Project by 65pacecar @ Today at 09:38 AM

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/1968-gtx/6762801524.html
Moparts General
Money for a new Charger could build a pretty nice old car instead. I'd rather have a 68-70 Charger with a 318 2 barrel vs a new one.
Jump to new posts Re: Real 1970 hemicuda convertible for sale by 65pacecar @ Today at 09:37 AM

There is an episode of Legendat MotorCar that highlights some of the restoration of this car as they were getting it ready for the MCACN event in Chicago a few years ago when the Hemi Cuda Verts we’re featured. I like the combo. Beautiful car
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by MONC @ Today at 09:35 AM

The white sets it off nicely, I think. Needs a sunroof
Jump to new posts Re: Starter issue with JW Ultrabell by MarkM @ Today at 09:34 AM

Are you using a mini starter? Mine wouldn't fit properly either, but I elected to mill the nose on the starter down a bit rather than modify the bell.
One of my favorite Mopars (coolest tail lights ever!) Price is pretty close if you can find someone willing to take on that big a project. I started with one not much better than this & turned it into something pretty darn cool. I don't think
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by Satilite73 @ Today at 09:30 AM

Low mileage or not, I don't think I've ever seen a white interior THAT white on a 40+ yr old car! I'm used to seeing the plastic bits being yellowed. If the story is true, I applaud his efforts and hope he can find a buyer.
Jump to new posts Re: HEMI oil consumption? by rickseeman @ Today at 09:26 AM

Go with the Edelbrocks
Jump to new posts Re: '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by 6PACKB @ Today at 09:24 AM

Nice car! I really like that shade of green, but the body side molding kinda ruins it for me. Seems kinda pricey even in that nice condition just because of what it is...
Back together again .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Prius car? by 65pacecar @ Today at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By NewbombTurkkOriginally Posted By jccOriginally Posted By IowanI don't get the hate, I wouldn't buy one but don't despise them. The more gas mizzers there is on the road the better everyone is. I'm stuck at 15 mpg because I tow, i
Jump to new posts '76 Aspen Survivor, 6K miles, $6,700 by partsforsale @ Today at 09:19 AM

Another green one CL link
Jump to new posts Re: Powerglide to BB Mopar Flywheel by cl440 @ Today at 09:12 AM

We have a JW bell on our 727 and we ended up cutting the nose off the starter because the nose wouldn't fit the register in the bellhousing and I didn't want to risk grinding or doing any machining on the bell in fear that it wouldn't recert.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Inside the hidden world of Michael Schumacher by bee1971 @ Today at 09:09 AM

We had a driver like that in the U.S. His name was Dale SR - R.I.P. https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3752/...ari-exhibition/
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Prius car? by biggE @ Today at 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By 340SIXOriginally Posted By wingmanMy gas is $1.81 right now. Roller skate economy cars always take a big hit when gas is relatively cheap. It's kind of a cyclical thing. Heck, US auto makers won't even build a car right now--j
Jump to new posts Re: Powerglide to BB Mopar Flywheel by cl440 @ Today at 09:06 AM

OK good info here. I am surprised at the horror stories I have read about some guys losing sections of teeth off the ring gear. I see JW makes a machined billet plate also. Its priced inline with Meziere.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-freeze coming out of tailpipe. by 360view @ Today at 09:02 AM

Since 1996 the majority of Magnum V8s head gasket failures I have heard about have been the rearmost cylinders. On the old version of the Evans Cooling Website there was an article about the Detroit Police Dept trying waterless coolant in 5.2 Magnu
Page 2 of 44 < 1 2 3 4 43 44 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,640 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,768 Topics
2,290,834 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1969 Plymouth 4 door Satelite --North Texas $3500
by bigdad
12/19/18 10:30 AM