Moparts Extras >> Moparts Hot Deals & New Products

Pages: 1
carcrazytwo

Reged: Jun 25 2012
SE Headliners and Consoles
      #7510340 - Wed Dec 19 2012 02:19 PM

My name is Claude. I have been a mopar enthusiast since 1968. In 1969, I recieved not one but two drag racing tickets in my 1968 4 speed Road Runner. After helping Uncle Sam in the U.S. army in the late 80's, I started restoring mopars, Road Runners, Challengers, Cudas, GTX's, and many MOPAR convertibles. Six years ago I purchased a 1968 4 speed Road Runner and 1970 Challenger RTSE big block factory air car both being rust free California cars. Some "want a be's" restorers took them all apart, and I received two trailer loads with about 21 part boxes full of parts. The SE Challenger--like all the rest of them--had a deteriorated headliner and console. After trying for over a year to obtain a good headliner and console, every one I looked at had bad issues that were not worthy of a (nice car). In July 2009, I decided to produce the headliner and consoles myself out of fiberglass material for longevity. Please contact me through my website if you have any questions. www.seheadliners.com

--------------------
Claude

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mopartsAdministrator
moparts

Reged: Jan 19 2003
Loc: Norwich CT USA
Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: carcrazytwo]
      #7510724 - Wed Dec 19 2012 07:00 PM

SE Headliners
Reproduction of 70-71 Dodge Challenger SE and Plymouth Cuda Grand Coupe

Overhead console and sail panels coming soon!

--------------------
Tom

2011 Ram 3500 C&C Diesel
2009 Challenger R/T
1983 CJ7 6/Auto
1971 Challenger Conv. 511/4 speed
1970 Challenger R/T 503/Blower/727
1957 Willys Wagon 4x4,4BT,518Auto,205

migsBIG
I love pink pigs

Reged: Jan 20 2003
Loc: San Jose,CA
Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: moparts]
      #7510761 - Wed Dec 19 2012 07:22 PM

oh, that looks nice. Hopefully the prices won't be too bad. Will there be a cost diffrence between a cuda and challenger? Will black healiner be the only color option? WHen will the console bodies and liners be availble for shipping?

correction, saw on the site, "The headliners cost $549 plus shipping and handling charges." That is pretty cheap and know of at least 5 folks looking to replace their missing ones.

--------------------

JS Restorations
enthusiast

Reged: Jan 13 2008
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
      #7511276 - Thu Dec 20 2012 07:59 AM

Hey Claude,

Glad to see that you have become a sponsor here at Moparts, too!

Some of you may have seen his initial display of products at the Nats this year. He had an absolutely gorgeous products display with offerings from the full headliners to overhead consoles. I saw these first hand and was very impressed with your attention to the details. I know you will do well with these.

Jim

--------------------

carcrazytwo

Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: JS Restorations]
      #7514907 - Sat Dec 22 2012 08:34 PM

Jim thanks for positive feedback i have been selling numerous ones in the midwest and have been getting a lot of response out of the states.

--------------------
Claude

carcrazytwo

Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: migsBIG]
      #7514929 - Sat Dec 22 2012 08:57 PM

Thanks for looking the headliners will be the same price weather its a challenger or a cuda.I have headliners and consoled ready for shipping.The holidays have put me way behind i,m presently changing and updating my web page.Right now i only have the black headliner checking with other interior suppliers.I am trying to expand the interior color available.Contact me anytime you have any questions i be glad to assist you.Thanks, Claude

--------------------
Claude

lilian

Reged: Dec 13 2008
Loc: France, Annecy
      #7694368 - Sun May 05 2013 05:03 AM

are you still in business ?

carcrazytwo

Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: lilian]
      #7717427 - Fri May 24 2013 10:22 AM

Yes I am still in business. Just been having some computer issues lately. Sorry for the lack of postings.

--------------------
Claude

carcrazytwo

#7717429 - Fri May 24 2013 10:25 AM

SE Headliner will be at the swap meet at MOPARS AT THE PARK in Minnesota on June 1 & 2.
I will have covered and non-covered headliners and roof consoles. Pick them up at the show and save yourself the shipping costs.
I will also have a NOS lower front valance for a 68-69 Charger and will have some Challenger grills and other E body parts.
PLEASE come to the show and look us up!
Thanks,
Claude

--------------------
Claude

BartekP

Reged: Jan 19 2009
Loc: Poland
      #7743112 - Fri Jun 14 2013 05:19 PM

I purchased one of these fiberglass headliner boards, not sure if these are the same, it was sold by Steve, the surface is very good, thickness is equal, looks perfect out of the box, but the shape isn't good enough to fit.
Especially on the corners, A-pillar moldings do not fit the board, there is 1/2 inch gap in the middle and fragile moulding endings need to force the board down to the roof,
sail panels are much worse, needs to be custom made (left different than right) to make it fit without gaps and waves

what are your experiences? anybody else mounted these? any pictures?

--------------------
'70 Challenger SE
'77 Dodge M880/W200
'08 Magnum R/T

carcrazytwo

Re: SE Headliners and Consoles [Re: BartekP]
      #7745202 - Sun Jun 16 2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

I purchased one of these fiberglass headliner boards, not sure if these are the same, it was sold by Steve, the surface is very good, thickness is equal, looks perfect out of the box, but the shape isn't good enough to fit.
Especially on the corners, A-pillar moldings do not fit the board, there is 1/2 inch gap in the middle and fragile moulding endings need to force the board down to the roof,
sail panels are much worse, needs to be custom made (left different than right) to make it fit without gaps and waves

what are your experiences? anybody else mounted these? any pictures?

Unfortunately, there are others that are selling fiberglass headliners, but I have heard that they do not fit the Challenger SE's very well. My name is Claude and I have not sold a headliner or sail panel to anyone in Poland. After 3 years of research and development, my headliners are precise with accurate measurements. My mold was made off of 70 Challenger SE roof. I take great pride in the fit of my headliners. I have one of my headliners installed in my own 70 Challenger RT SE. If you would like to contact me about my headliners, I can be reached at 618-977-1501 ask for Claude.

--------------------
Claude

BartekP

Reged: Jan 19 2009
Loc: Poland
      #7745604 - Mon Jun 17 2013 01:19 AM

Looks that unfortunately I didn't buy your product, just someone elses

I have a lot of work to make it fit now
But it is too expensive to buy another and send it to Europe

do you sell SE sail panels?

--------------------
'70 Challenger SE
'77 Dodge M880/W200
'08 Magnum R/T

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SanityLost, tboomer, LTDan, Al_Alguire, Hotwheelsjr, 70Cuda383, not_a_charger, Eric 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2011

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Info | Privacy statement main index