Moparts Extras >> Moparts Hot Deals & New Products

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
Pacnorthcuda
Flaccid. Limp. Softy. The blue pill is of no help.

Reged: Nov 19 2007
Loc: Kirkland, Washington
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: 71TA]
      #6938789 - Sun Nov 27 2011 12:45 PM

Image a Rev-N-Nator AND a Tornado on the same engine!!! Nothing could stop it! The world has changed...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
71TA
moparts member

Reged: Jan 19 2003
Loc: Warren, MI
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Pacnorthcuda]
      #6939491 - Sun Nov 27 2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Image a Rev-N-Nator AND a Tornado on the same engine!!! Nothing could stop it! The world has changed...

This may even top Chryslers RETROENCABULATOR!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4

The R/T Garage

Reged: Jun 10 2010
Loc: Mn
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: 71TA]
      #6939567 - Sun Nov 27 2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

This may even top Chryslers RETROENCABULATOR!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4

Hello Mr Detroit Muscle,
Thanks for your kind comments!!! We have used and recommended your products to many of our customers!
Thanks Troy & Laura

YO7_A66
master

Reged: Jan 20 2003
Loc: Indiana
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: The R/T Garage]
      #6940006 - Mon Nov 28 2011 06:59 AM

R/T Garage:
I wish you good luck on your new ECU box. The Mopar aftermarket needs a solid and reliable ECU box to offer to those of us who would like to run this style of ignition system. I can't imagine how much time and money it would take to try and create a new aftermarket ECU and I respect you and the other people in our communities that have the balls to create such an item and try and market them.

Note: It would be helpfull to those of us interested if you would correct the A/F ratios on the next dyno sessions so that we could review the hp/tq numbers that each ECU is creating while using the same A/F ratio.

--------------------
1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340(SL.P. 226/238@.050,270/288 dur,.489/.480" 112 deg., 9.7:1, 2.02's),RPM intake, QF SS-750 Annular DP, MSD Street Fire Ign., & TTI's. 727(built by Rick Allison) /Dynamic 9.5" 3800, TF-2, & A&A 5600rpm Hemi gov.)& 3:91's (235/60's & 255/60's).

dannysbee
super gas

Reged: Nov 12 2003
Loc: Texas
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: YO7_A66]
      #6940237 - Mon Nov 28 2011 10:31 AM

Looking forward to some more Dyno pulls and results.

--------------------
Getting old just means you were smarter than some and luckier than others.

The R/T Garage

Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: YO7_A66]
      #6940740 - Mon Nov 28 2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

R/T Garage:
I wish you good luck on your new ECU box. The Mopar aftermarket needs a solid and reliable ECU box to offer to those of us who would like to run this style of ignition system. I can't imagine how much time and money it would take to try and create a new aftermarket ECU and I respect you and the other people in our communities that have the balls to create such an item and try and market them.

Note: It would be helpfull to those of us interested if you would correct the A/F ratios on the next dyno sessions so that we could review the hp/tq numbers that each ECU is creating while using the same A/F ratio.

Thank you for the support!! My wife and I invested our life savings into this project, many grey hairs later and lots of sleepless nights, we finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! On the A/F ratios, We agree, that they need to be inline with eachother to get a better comparison. We will be doing a chassis dyno and engine dyno in the next couple weeks.
Thanks again, Troy & Laura www.thertgarage.com

gdonovan
Special 'K' in the haws!

Reged: Jun 13 2008
Loc: Oakdale CT
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: dannysbee]
      #6943141 - Wed Nov 30 2011 06:43 AM

As someone who has done lots of research and testing on ignition systems on engines making 3+hp/cid I find some of the statements and facts presented here questionable.

Once the flame is lit at WOT the ignitions job is done and electricity moves at the same rate of speed in one ignition box as another.

Multi-spark ignition does have some benefits at low engine speeds especially if you have a chamber with poor burn characteristics and/or sloppy mixture.

More information is always welcome.

Performance Only
top fuel

Reged: Jul 10 2010
Loc: Delray beach, Florida
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: HotRodDave]
      #6944899 - Wed Nov 30 2011 11:59 PM

i think what i'd like to see is the engine tuned to peak efficiency with each ignition system.
that means optimal timing and jetting for each system. it appears that, that might not have been done.
i see some pretty big changes in the scfm, A/F and bsfc between the 3 systems.

how does the same engine use more air but make less HP and torque??? there's a simple answer, but i'll just leave it at that for now.
i hate to say it, but i don't think those dyno pulls represent a true apples to apples comparison.
i'd be happy to test your box on a dyno mule that will repeat numbers run after run and report the results if your willing.

--------------------
machine shop owner and engine builder

Edited by Performance Only (Thu Dec 01 2011 12:00 AM)

Dunnuck Racing
mopar addict

Reged: Mar 18 2007
Loc: Northern Indiana
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Performance Only]
      #6945213 - Thu Dec 01 2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

i think what i'd like to see is the engine tuned to peak efficiency with each ignition system.
that means optimal timing and jetting for each system. it appears that, that might not have been done.

how does the same engine use more air but make less HP and torque??? there's a simple answer, but i'll just leave it at that for now.
i hate to say it, but i don't think those dyno pulls represent a true apples to apples comparison.
i'd be happy to test your box on a dyno mule that will repeat numbers run after run and report the results if your willing.

I have no idea if this ignition box is any good,and I offered to do some pulls for him in a P.M.....

One thing I see is he is excited about a developing product and posted some results. Give him a chance to post more results when he gets them.
I am guilty of jumping the gun and posting dyno results to often. People tend to want to give their "expert" opinions on eveything.
Maybe we should all just post a "worse" pull hp number and a "best" pull hp number and no other info like other people.
Keith

--------------------
Dunnuck Racing Enterprise
Proud sponsor for Monster Mopar Weekend"s
Pro class for 2014

The R/T Garage

#6945238 - Thu Dec 01 2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Hello,
We understand your skepticism, this is why we have scheduled 2 more different dyno sessions, 1 chassis dyno and one with Lofgren Auto Specialties! He is one of the best Mopar engine builders in the country, and the most detailed engine builder and person There is. He won the Royal Purple Hemi Challange engine Build off. Has a excellent reputation up here in the midwest! He will probe the Rev-N-Nator inside and out! Like we said before, we will post this good or bad. Our goal was to be better then the mopar box! And if we com close to MSD or beat them. Well good for us and all the kool Mopars out there. We will keep everyone updated! Should have both dynos completed in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Thanks again, Troy and Laura

Twostick
super street

Reged: May 20 2003
Loc: Downtown Roebuck Ont
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Dunnuck Racing]
      #6947399 - Fri Dec 02 2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Please stop acting like a politician and post the whole dyno runs. This is an infomercial at best right now.

Please show us the data from idle to 3500 rpm or stop hocking us...ok??? I am shocked how stupid you think we are.

"Average street cars" your quote...

Last I knew "Average street cars" typically operate between 600 rpm and 3500 rpm.

In his defense,and I don't know him ,or who is doing his dyno pulls,most engine dynos struggle to pull a high torque engine down under 3000 rpm.
For whatever reason,this dyno operator is starting a little higher rpm pull than that. It takes an operator a lot of time to adjust the dyno to pull low rpm's and some are not equipped to do so. Most are set up for 350 to 400 cubic inch hi-rpm screamers that make power up top.

Keith

You just need an old Stuska Dyno like my builder has. Throttle in the right hand and the water brake valve in the left. Those Superflo and DTS type 5 second "zinnng" pulls are a joke IMHO.

Kevin

Dunnuck Racing
mopar addict

Reged: Mar 18 2007
Loc: Northern Indiana
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Twostick]
      #6947934 - Fri Dec 02 2011 09:10 PM

You just need an old Stuska Dyno like my builder has. Throttle in the right hand and the water brake valve in the left. Those Superflo and DTS type 5 second "zinnng" pulls are a joke IMHO.

Kevin

I don't want to get to far off topic,but my Superflow will pull low rpm's and can be manually controlled just like his "old Stuska". But it can also be set to pull at different servo controlled rates which allows repeatable accurate pulls that a manual test can't equal,which makes for better comparisons from pull to pull.Not every operator wants to take the effort to make the changes.
I don't want to argue on here,but if you want some information on how different dyno's work,feel free to P.M. me.
Keith

--------------------
Dunnuck Racing Enterprise
Proud sponsor for Monster Mopar Weekend"s
Pro class for 2014

Fastback67
enthusiast

Reged: Feb 04 2008
Loc: Norwich, CT
      #6971458 - Sat Dec 17 2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

We will keep everyone updated! Should have both dynos completed in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Thanks again, Troy and Laura

Performance Only
top fuel

Reged: Jul 10 2010
Loc: Delray beach, Florida
      #6971758 - Sat Dec 17 2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Kevin

I don't want to get to far off topic,but my Superflow will pull low rpm's and can be manually controlled just like his "old Stuska". But it can also be set to pull at different servo controlled rates which allows repeatable accurate pulls that a manual test can't equal,which makes for better comparisons from pull to pull.Not every operator wants to take the effort to make the changes.
I don't want to argue on here,but if you want some information on how different dyno's work,feel free to P.M. me.
Keith

i knew one day we'd find common ground. i have no use for a manually controlled dyno. they're not repeatable and typically the Stuska is known for happy numbers to boot.

--------------------
machine shop owner and engine builder

gch
Polara Prince

Reged: Mar 06 2005
Loc: Central NC
      #7012061 - Tue Jan 10 2012 07:25 PM

--------------------
You can't fix stupid
--------------------
70 Polara 4dr 496/727/3.73
98 Grand Cherokee 4.OH
75 Newport 440 on life support

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

Reged: Feb 02 2003
Loc: Someplace you aren't
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: gch]
      #7020649 - Sun Jan 15 2012 06:28 PM

Let's not let this one die. If you are going to come on here and make a wild claim such as the OP did, you better back it up.

DaveDudek
super gas

Reged: Jan 23 2003
Loc: N of Detroit
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: SomeCarGuy]
      #7022862 - Tue Jan 17 2012 06:36 AM

If your interested I can do some dyno testing for you to. The gains do seem kind of big? Did you recheck the timing after each box was changed? To be honest just as long as the HP is the same as the orange box i`m sold. Our factory stock racing class 100 cars strong has just outlawed MSD`s, it would be nice just for the rev limiter. Let me know.

--------------------
Dave Dudek
1st Factory Stock legal car in the 10`s!!!
FAST & Factory Stock Rules: www.fastraces.org
Call or PM for your complete restoration or engine needs. (586) 945-4982

F.A.S.T. 1971 Hemi Cuda coming soon!

FAST 69 Hemi RR 9.98@139

The R/T Garage

Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: DaveDudek]
      #7024351 - Tue Jan 17 2012 10:01 PM

Hello,
We have been very busy with dyno sessions and getting ready for production. As for checking timing, we have checked it and had to make slight adjustments between each ignition system. As of to date; we have gone thru 6 rounds of dyno's. Each time we have matched or slightly edged MSD 6 & 7s on 550 to 700hp motors. We will post the more recent dyno tests soon, however, we are going to wait this time until all testing is completed. As for the orange box, the comparisons at this point; the Rev-n-nator has averaged 12hp to 40 plus hp more! Just depends on your motor combo. You can call or drop us an email at www.thertgarage.com or 612-327-6722
Thanks Troy & Laura

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

#7025234 - Wed Jan 18 2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Hello Everyone! This is The R/T Garage! We have updated news on The "Rev-n-nator". There has been many hrs of research and development with The Rev-n-nator in cars for the last 12 months and just finished nine hours of Dyno testing at Induction Research in Shakopee, MN. We used a pump gas 440 built by Steve Vermeer. The results were very impressive. There were approximately 30 Dyno pulls using a stock Mopar Orange box, MSD 7AL and the Rev-n-nator.
RESULTS:
MOPAR ORANGE BOX 518.8 Torque @ 3700rpm/ 514.7 HP @ 5700rpm

MSD 7-AL 519.7 Torque @ 3700rpm/ 527.6 HP @ 5700rpm

REV-N-NATOR 565.5 Torque @ 3700rpm/ 566.7 HP @ 5700rpm

This was done all on the same day with all the same settings and timing set at 32 degrees. We are cranked up about the results!! There will be a follow up dyno session in the next 30 days. We will keep you updated with the next results and scheduled release date.
WE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE HUGE GAINS, THERE CAN BE MANY FACTORS FOR THIS. THAT IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FOLLOW UP DYNO WITH DIFFERENT MOTORS AND DYNO LOCATIONS!!

Thank you from Troy & Laura at the R/T Garage

www.thertgarage.com

Looks like you are claiming far more HP and torque than an MDS 7-AL in your original post. Now it is just a little more?

These claims sure don't look legit.

Fastback67
enthusiast

#7027651 - Thu Jan 19 2012 11:05 PM

I try to keep an open mind, and wait until all the facts are in.

Phoenix

Reged: Jan 17 2005
Loc: Dalveen
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Fastback67]
      #7027946 - Fri Jan 20 2012 08:22 AM

The e.mail address is:

thertgarage.inc@gmail.com

I do hope this is on the up-and-up!

White440

Reged: Aug 12 2011
Loc: Idaho, USA
      #7031686 - Sun Jan 22 2012 01:52 PM

--------------------
"Full throttle until you see GOD then brake!" Life's to short to ride the brakes!

Tom_Quad
super gas

Reged: Aug 21 2003
Loc: out riding
Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: White440]
      #7031782 - Sun Jan 22 2012 02:50 PM

Fastback67
enthusiast

Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: Tom_Quad]
      #7041742 - Sat Jan 28 2012 05:55 PM

Still waiting

peabodyracing
super stock

Reged: Jan 01 2007
Loc: Minnesota
      #7042412 - Sun Jan 29 2012 06:23 AM

Come on guys, we're all in this together. Lighten up and let them finish up their development and testing. You can't fault them for being excited and you have to admire them for investing so much time and money in this product. All they've done is post some 1st pass results. Of course there will be questions and more testing and likely another round after that.

They've not take any of your money and not delivered. They're posting about a new product that could be a great offering for us. If you don't like what you see here stop reading. If you've questions, ask as it appears Troy is taking it all in without getting defensive. If I were Troy I'd have been pretty upset by now with some of your comments.

I met Troy and his lovely wife this past week for the 1st time. We blasted and powder coated a Charger K frame and front suspension components for them.

They're a sincere, pleasant and enthusiastic couple doing what they obviously love. We talked at length about the project. My read is they are for real and are working their tails off to bring this thing to market. I'll sure buy when they're ready.

Now, feel free to attack me.

--------------------
Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way

Fastback67
enthusiast

Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: peabodyracing]
      #7042532 - Sun Jan 29 2012 08:24 AM

I haven't made one single negative statement here anywhere, nor have I harassed anyone. A little over anxious perhaps, but that's to be expected. Anyway, just keeping the post alive, bumping it back to the top every now and again.

peabodyracing
super stock

#7042626 - Sun Jan 29 2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

I haven't made one single negative statement here anywhere, nor have I harassed anyone. A little over anxious perhaps, but that's to be expected. Anyway, just keeping the post alive, bumping it back to the top every now and again.

Not talking about you. This was the 1st time I'd read the string and I couldn't beleive the comments. Your posting just happened to be the last one when I went to add my own thoroughly objective, rational and 100% accurate input.

--------------------

The R/T Garage

#7046872 - Tue Jan 31 2012 06:21 PM

Thanks for the kind words and for the great job on the blasting and powder coating!!! We have some new dyno results in!You can go to our web site www.thertgarage.com and click into the rev-n-nator section. We also will be sending some rev-n-nators out for some independent testing!When we release the Rev-n-nator to the public, then we will post detailed results. We have 1 more dyno session left, we want to compare ballast vs. bypassing ballast, and spark plug gap, .035 vs .045 Thank you everyone for your interest!!!

Facility: RS Motors
Engine: 1970 Cuda-stock 340 auto w/80,0000 miles
Orange Stock Mopar box: 199 rwhp / 250 ft. lbs. tqr.
REV-N-NATOR: 211 rwhp / 264 ft. lbs. tqr.

Facility: R&R Performance
Engine: 440 built by Knowlton Thunderheads
MSD 7AL: 526.9 ft. lbs. trq. / 607.1 hp
REV-N-NATOR: 528.2 ft. lbs. trq./ 607.8 hp

Facility: R&R Performance
Engine: 493cu.in. Pump gas Six Pac
MSD 6AL: 5300 RPM averaged 590.7 ft. lbs. trq. / 595.9 hp
REV-N-NATOR: 5300 RPM averaged 594.1 ft. lbs. trq. / 598.6 hp

Thanks Troy & Laura

Fastback67
enthusiast

#7047115 - Tue Jan 31 2012 07:46 PM

Thanks for the update guys, much appreciated!

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

#7047332 - Tue Jan 31 2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Come on guys, we're all in this together. Lighten up and let them finish up their development and testing. You can't fault them for being excited and you have to admire them for investing so much time and money in this product. All they've done is post some 1st pass results. Of course there will be questions and more testing and likely another round after that.

They've not take any of your money and not delivered. They're posting about a new product that could be a great offering for us. If you don't like what you see here stop reading. If you've questions, ask as it appears Troy is taking it all in without getting defensive. If I were Troy I'd have been pretty upset by now with some of your comments.

I met Troy and his lovely wife this past week for the 1st time. We blasted and powder coated a Charger K frame and front suspension components for them.

They're a sincere, pleasant and enthusiastic couple doing what they obviously love. We talked at length about the project. My read is they are for real and are working their tails off to bring this thing to market. I'll sure buy when they're ready.

Here's a clue since you don't have one- they posted some wild claims. Totally untrue and anybody with a brain knew that. If you didn't like "the comments", then you were free to not read. Just like they were free to not post they got something like 40 HP more than long time industry standard ignition components.

Now they have walked it back to much more plausible numbers. Great. That does not however mean that questioning the baseless numbers in the original post was out of line. Your condescending tone is a joke. Since you say "feel free to not read and respond", we can be assured that you will sit the rest of this one out and not comment from your pious perch.

peabodyracing
super stock

#7047683 - Wed Feb 01 2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Here's a clue since you don't have one- they posted some wild claims. Totally untrue and anybody with a brain knew that. If you didn't like "the comments", then you were free to not read. Just like they were free to not post they got something like 40 HP more than long time industry standard ignition components.

Now they have walked it back to much more plausible numbers. Great. That does not however mean that questioning the baseless numbers in the original post was out of line. Your condescending tone is a joke. Since you say "feel free to not read and respond", we can be assured that you will sit the rest of this one out and not comment from your pious perch.

I guess since I don't have a clue, you'll need to explain to me how I could be pious but on a perch sounding condescending. Maybe it's the use of words longer than 4 letters long that's causing you trouble here. All I can say is I refuse to have a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed person.

--------------------

AutoEngineer

Reged: Jul 24 2008
Loc: Up in the North and Far Away
      #7048104 - Wed Feb 01 2012 11:25 AM

When this "REV-N-NATOR" will be available?

I could buy at least one for my projects

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

#7051620 - Fri Feb 03 2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I guess since I don't have a clue, you'll need to explain to me how I could be pious but on a perch sounding condescending. Maybe it's the use of words longer than 4 letters long that's causing you trouble here. All I can say is I refuse to have a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed person.

You must walk around looking down at people so much that it has never even occured to you that you are doing it. So you think people shouldn't express concern over a 40 HP claimed increase? Really guy? A real white knight you are to ride in here to defend an obviously flawed claim or more likely "shock value" marketing attempt.

Worse yet, you say "if you don't like it stop reading". I guess you feel that you are entitled to read and comment, but the rest of us aren't. Why don't you follow your own doctrine and quit reading? That way you will be spared the pain and suffering it causes you to read.

I suppose though, you would rather to keep on with the "You do what I say, I'll do what I want to do" mantra.

540challenger
master

Reged: Apr 22 2007
Loc: NY usa
      #7051637 - Fri Feb 03 2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must walk around looking down at people so much that it has never even occured to you that you are doing it. So you think people shouldn't express concern over a 40 HP claimed increase? Really guy? A real white knight you are to ride in here to defend an obviously flawed claim or more likely "shock value" marketing attempt.

Worse yet, you say "if you don't like it stop reading". I guess you feel that you are entitled to read and comment, but the rest of us aren't. Why don't you follow your own doctrine and quit reading? That way you will be spared the pain and suffering it causes you to read.

I suppose though, you would rather to keep on with the "You do what I say, I'll do what I want to do" mantra.

Its not like he just made the claim he did post the dyno sheets and so we could see for ourselves.

In which memebers of this board saw different a/f ratio and explain to the orignal poster that would cause the huge difference.

The OP then ran more dyno test and yet again posted them for us which not one shows the OP learned from his mistakes and is a stand up guy.

Even after all this people still dogpiled on the OP in the typical Moparts style which IMO was uncalled for. This is not directed at either poster but can we now stop the rant back and forth and just hear more about the product or at the very least bring it to PM.

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

Re: UPDATED DYNO RESULTS ON THE " REV-N-NATOR" [Re: 540challenger]
      #7051665 - Fri Feb 03 2012 11:33 AM

So logically, you post that people shouldn't comment, yet miss out that you are doing the same. The OP posted some new, more plausible numbers. Then the white knights come out to say that they shouldn't have been questioned.

The best thing of all wold have been for the whole dyno thing to have been held back until reliable data had been secured. Not to run on here with an outlandish claim that couldn't be validated. That would 've saved any and all trouble/comments. Yet some of you feel the need to pile on those that were not convinced.

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

#7051686 - Fri Feb 03 2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the kind words and for the great job on the blasting and powder coating!!! Thanks Troy & Laura

I think this explains some of the "support". Nothing like standing up for somebody that pays you. That sure sheds some light on the anger directed at those on the outside looking in. Nothing like an impartial observer.

540challenger
master

Reged: Apr 22 2007
Loc: NY usa
      #7051701 - Fri Feb 03 2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

So logically, you post that people shouldn't comment, yet miss out that you are doing the same. The OP posted some new, more plausible numbers. Then the white knights come out to say that they shouldn't have been questioned.

The best thing of all wold have been for the whole dyno thing to have been held back until reliable data had been secured. Not to run on here with an outlandish claim that couldn't be validated. That would 've saved any and all trouble/comments. Yet some of you feel the need to pile on those that were not convinced.

And where did i posted people shouldn't comment, thanks to peoples comment we know why the 40hp difference happened and the OP learned from his mistakes and did more testing. It is all the posting after the fact such as us. I don't wish to derail this thread more from going back and forth if you want to keep this up just PM me but I will must likely just ingnore them because it is clear we will get no where.

SomeCarGuy
non-partisan

#7051772 - Fri Feb 03 2012 12:54 PM

Tell you what, go back and read the thread. The posts with the revised data were made AFTER comments were made by the compensated spokesman. Why you insist that negative remarks were made about the subject after that is pretty strange.

Why didn't you just PM those you wanted to argue with right off the jump? Follow your own doctrine.

peabodyracing
super stock

#7052167 - Fri Feb 03 2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Even after all this people still dogpiled on the OP in the typical Moparts style which IMO was uncalled for. This is not directed at either poster but can we now stop the rant back and forth and just hear more about the product or at the very least bring it to PM.

Well stated. I'll be quiet now. You didn't pay me any money to say this though, did you?

--------------------

440charger500
enthusiast

Reged: Jul 14 2009
Loc: Redding,CA USA
      #7078712 - Sat Feb 18 2012 08:56 PM

Any new updates on this new box?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SanityLost, tboomer, LTDan, Al_Alguire, Hotwheelsjr, 70Cuda383, not_a_charger, Eric 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 48788

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Info | Privacy statement main index